• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

“The Suicide Squad” Full Cast Confirmed

bitbydeath

Quite the cast.
This could be DC’s best with Gunn behind it.

First up is the returnees from 2016’s “Suicide Squad” with Margot Robbie, Viola Davis, Jai Courtney and Joel Kinnaman officially coming back.

Next the already announced new additions – Idris Elba, John Cena, Michael Rooker, Peter Capaldi, Nathan Fillion, Taika Waititi, David Dastmalchian, Sean Gunn, Pete Davidson, Daniela Melchior, Storm Reid, Flula Borg, Steve Agee

Finally the fresh faces – Joaquin Cosío, Maylin Ng, Juan Deigo Botto, Alice Brage, Tinashe Kajese, Julio Ruiz, Jennifer Holland.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
So is this a sequel; a reboot, a prequel or what? And where is Will Smith :(
It's a sequel, Will Smith will not return as Deadshot. Harley Quinn and the character Jai Courtney plays is back and Amanda Waller with Viola Davis. IDK about the rest.

This is gonna be fire. Idris Elba is meant to be Bronze Tiger.

Pagusas

Elden Member
It's a sequel, Will Smith will not return as Deadshot. Harley Quinn and the character Jai Courtney plays is back and Amanda Waller with Viola Davis. IDK about the rest.

This is gonna be fire. Idris Elba is meant to be Bronze Tiger.

Sad, so no chance of a good joker ever being apart of this series then.

it sounding like this is going to be a "let's pretend the first one doesn't exist" reboot

i imagine it will look and feel like something else entirely

black_13

Banned
The cast and James Gunn has me excited. Didn't like the original at all and I'm glad Will Smith and the old director are not returning.

JLMC469

Banned
Suicide Squad was a horrible movie. Can't remember a single "good" scene.

Bad CGI, horrible "battle" sequences and editing, rushed plot, etc.

Can't say I'm excited about this one.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Of course John Cena would have fingerprints on this movie, I don't care if fans didn't care about the first movie, I think it had its moments and adding Cena makes it more interesting than any Marvel movie. Don't quote or react me.

GV82

5400Cem.jpg

Found this on one of the social media’s, not sure if official or fan made but good to have a quick glance at, it’ Like a cast bingo card.

GV82

Z90Tgag.jpg

Pete Davidson?

nah they wouldn’t would make him joker would they? Scuse my poor photoshop skills.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
I had to sit through the first movie in a drive in. one of the worst experiences I have had watching a movie. thank god GOTG2 was after it.

also I fucking hate Pete Davidson to death so I will avoid this like the plague. fuck that privileged dipshit.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Insane cast list. Definitley hyped just seeing Capaldi in there alone!

"Suicide Squad", "The Suicide Squad", "That Suicide Squad". :lollipop_confused:

I'm surprised they even greenlit a sequel. The only DC movie I'm interested to see is The Batman since Matt Reeves is directing it.

Last edited:

sol_bad

As much as I love Gunn, I'm still not excited in this film yet because the first film was so damn shit.
I'm sure once we see the first trailer I'll be on board.

I have a slight feeling, that future DC stuff might be better than what Marvel will bring up to the palate..

They are taking all the right steps..

Last edited:
We live in a world where [insert name of a classic movie that did not got a sequel] didn't get a sequel but Suicide Squad did. [insert funny meme about not wanting to live on earth anymore]

That movie now has to be great comic-book movie. Gunn is a perfect director for such collaboration of vilians. Also i think wb has loosen their control over directing DC movies

Last edited:
Top Bottom