: 0 Awesome Mario Kart DS race track set!!!

WANT

Nintendo Mario Kart DS Super Race set is finally here! Who will reach the finish line first - small and speedy Mario or Yoshi? Perfect for younger racers, the battery-operated Mario Kart DS Race Set provides hours of amusement. The race set includes 2 Mario Kart vehicles (Mario & Yoshi), 2 Controllers, 18 Track pieces, and colorful background. Over 9 feet of racing action! Requires 4 x "AA" Batteries (Not included).

I used to love they way these things smelled: Like a fire was going to break out at any moment.

Im surprised they still sell these things.

The great thing about the RC mario kart cars is that there under £10 in the uk, back when I use to want an RC car for christmas they were more expensive then games are today, like £60 for an average quality one.

Anyone else have trouble keeping these on the tracks? I've had acouple of these years ago but they'd always fall off the track as soon as you got half-way through the course.

I used to play with those slot car things. They take a lot more finesse than people think-- you don't just put em on there and hold down a button. You have to... you know, let off in the corners and stuff. Seriously, it's pretty tricky.

atomsk

Party Pooper
WastingPenguins said:
I used to play with those slot car things. They take a lot more finesse than people think-- you don't just put em on there and hold down a button. You have to... you know, let off in the corners and stuff. Seriously, it's pretty tricky.
**** that i had the ones that had the big hills and shit, and just launched the cars off the top of the hill. that amused me for hours when i was a kid

atomsk said:
**** that i had the ones that had the big hills and shit, and just launched the cars off the top of the hill. that amused me for hours when i was a kid
A set I had did not have to be a complete loop to circulate the power around the track, so as you do you make a huge ramp at the end of all your straights and let the cars fly.