• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 hour trial of Battlefield V for EA and Origin Accept subscribers

Skyn3t

Banned
As always, EA let's Access and Origins subscribers play their new release for 10 hours. The trial is probably limited when it comes to single player (at least BF1 was), but multiplayer modes and maps are pretty much the same as in the unlocked game.

On Xbox One the file size is around 35 gigs.

Edit

Shit, a typo in the title. Bill O'Rights Bill O'Rights , would you kindly fix that? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Available now? I'll have to download and try it. Love Access because after 10 hours I've had my fill and can wait for it in the Vault.

DryvBy

This is the first one I'm skipping. That uneducated comment is just not something I'm cool with.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Am I crazy or does it look significantly worse than BF1? Especially the water. So far I haven't enjoyed might time with it and it's probably going to be the first BF I skip at launch, and I've been playing since the original.

Can you continue playing after the trial if you buy the game?
Not until launch.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
Trying to figure out if. Should download and play it this weekend or wait and use the 10 hours when the game actually releases since I don’t plan on buying it this time.

Decisions, decisions.

Catphish

This is the first one I'm skipping. That uneducated comment is just not something I'm cool with.
Your choice, of course, but that seems bonkers to me. If the game is fun, and the other people behind it are, for the sake it discussion, decent people, you're gonna boycott it because of one comment by one idiot that isn't even with the company anymore?

DryvBy

Your choice, of course, but that seems bonkers to me. If the game is fun, and the other people behind it are, for the sake it discussion, decent people, you're gonna boycott it because of one comment by one idiot that isn't even with the company anymore?

The demo wasn't fun at all. It feels like a TA mod for BF1, a Battlefield game that feels very hand holding and generic with pretty graphics.

Dibils2k

wow enourmous improvement over beta for me, mainly being able to see people! i am still amazed by the graphics too

this has become a day one purchase now

bshock

Neo Member
Game is very much improved from the beta. It's got some great gun play but I'm not impressed with the presentation. I'd be hard pressed to say it wasn't a regression from BF1. On the fence to whether I want to bite at full price.

Bobnob

Disappointed, i downloaded the 10 hour trial this morning i played for about 1 hour then quit the game to play some fifa, i just switched it on now and my 10 hours is over. I'm gutted i've heard about this glitch but its never happenedd before. The game looks amazing on X1X btw

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
I keep seeing people say it looks amazing on the XB1X but to me it looks worse than BF1. Maybe I just played some ugly maps.

Disappointed, i downloaded the 10 hour trial this morning i played for about 1 hour then quit the game to play some fifa, i just switched it on now and my 10 hours is over. I'm gutted i've heard about this glitch but its never happenedd before. The game looks amazing on X1X btw

Hold up, so the trial is 10 hours actual time rather than 10 hours game time?

Kagey K

Banned
Hold up, so the trial is 10 hours actual time rather than 10 hours game time?
It’s 10 hours game time, but when you dashboard the game you have to press start and select quit game to ensure the clock stops ticking.

Sometimes on the XB1 dash it’ll still count time played while it’s sitting with the game ready to resume.

Bobnob

KageyK I did all that, i even started other game's. Suprised i'm not hearing about others having the same issue tbh.

Last edited:
pics from x1x. Looks much better than betaa! Hope u all dont mind posting 12 of them!
GNpzbQy.jpg

jsqhHbh.jpg

j4OrTFW.jpg

5VWXTY1.jpg

QijTBEd.jpg

Hup0128.jpg

deYQKeV.jpg

9OArLOl.jpg

IpnHzNk.jpg

N508yej.jpg

lpDS7WD.jpg

LsBuzc0.jpg

Kagey K

Banned
KageyK I did all that, i even started other game's. Suprised i'm not hearing about others having the same issue tbh.
Well that’s really bizarre. I’ve never had that happen on any of the EA Access trials. I haven’t started BFV yet though. An unfortunate glitch or something for you, I’d be pissed.

EDMIX

Agreed. I play games for fun, not twitter comments. So many publishers have someone making dumb comment lol but I don't recall actually LITERALLY playing games solely based on comments by the company that are irrelevant to the actual product. Thats just too much of a non-issue for me and I'd argue even dumber then the comments made. The comment is just a dumb comment, but to legit base BUYING games based on such comments I'd argue is even more bonkers and questionable. It would be like saying Nintendo or Ubisoft said this really positive thing about homeless people so "This is the first one I'm buying, That homeless comment is just something I'm cool with".

Sooooo that would puzzle me as to what exactly is this person actually playing games for and what is even the threshold for them to consider a game? Emotional comments about something irrelevant to the game? That sounds to me more irrational and questionable then twitter comments so.....

Top Bottom