• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 Pranks That Will Spice Up Your Relationship Courtesy of Fox News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it make me a bad person that I went to Amber Milt's website and sent her a link to this article, with a comment about what a terrible hack of a writer she is?

I'll of course post any response I get, which I'm sure won't be any at all

EDIT: I almost felt bad about sending it, until I read this on her blog:

"What makes me so mod? Well when it comes to my wedding, I’m abandoning the ancient tradition that dictates my parents foot the bill. I’ll be paying for a lot of this shin-dig.

Why shouldn’t I?!?I can and I will.

We might not have fireworks at midnight or customized snow-globes for our save the dates…but it will be a lot of fun. And I bet there will be fireworks later in the night…wink wink"

http://ambermilt.com/blog/who-is-the-modern-miss/

Good god

Top 10 pranks for guys:

1) When she goes to weigh herself, put your toe on the scale and gently add 10 pounds. Give her a raised eyebrow when she looks around bewildered. Just when the tears start flowing, don't forget to give her a big kiss and let her know it was just a prank!

2) When she comes home at night to a dark house, hide around the corner next to the light switch. When she reaches to turn it on, grab her hand!

3) Replace the money in her purse with monopoly dollars. Make sure there is money on the debit card so she isn't stranded!

4) Move the seat in her car to an awkward and uncomfortable position. Also set the mirrors in different directions. Be sure to be there when she discovers the problem so you both can laugh and laugh!

5) Record her tinkling in the bathroom and change her voicemail greeting!

6) Change her alarm clock to go off 3 hours early! Change the other clocks in the house too! When she arrives at work 3 hours early, surprise her by taking her out to breakfast!

7) Peel off her deodorant label and switch it with Old Spice!

8) Set off the smoke alarm while she's in the shower! Nothing like being naked and having the adrenaline pumping to spice up the sex life.

9) Switch out her shampoo with Nair. When her hair falls out (because she "fell" for it, LOL) you can both laugh and she'll know what you love her because you find her attractive even when she's bald!

10) .....
Lmfao at this.

Tapiozona

Banned
Or you could you know, just wait at home naked for when he gets home from work or something.

Edit: OH LORD, read the comments on the article...That is apparently Fox's audience.

If that's Fox's audience, then sign me up. THe comments are awesome.

2. This is one of our favorites and it can translate into a number of situations. Ask your guy to go to the supermarket and give him a list of made up things like dehydrated water, sweet salt or a blunt knife. If he’s into fixing things, send him to the hardware store for a glass hammer or cement humidifier. For the sports guy, tell him to grab a box of curveballs and meet you in the park after work. Beware though, this could keep him tied up for a while.

Unless you married and idiot, who would fall for this?

You have a crafty husband and you think you can fool him by asking him to get a glass hammer?

Cat Party

If that's Fox's audience, then sign me up. THe comments are awesome.

Yup.

My girlfriend glued all of my coins to the laundry room floor. That was our rent money. Also the landlord is very angry and is going to evict us. Please help, we have nowhere else to go.

found shoes stuffed with newspaper wads all inscribed with SURPRISE. do not have a girlfriend or significant other. same person may be responsible for missing ape mask. send clues to my hotmail account please.

This article was a funny prank that spices up my relationship with Fox News and now we are all laughing together!

I'd think that all of it was incredibly insulting to not only male intelligence, but to human intelligence in general (especially #2) if it wasn't for the realization that she is really just a moron who can't even plagiarize well.

Those comments are great.

Take a screen shot of his computer's desktop, then hide all the desktop icons and set that image as the desktop background!!!! He'll be stuck for hours when trying to google '10 tips for a better marriage!"

When he goes into a public bathroom, preferably an airport or shopping mall, tape a sign that says "Free Blumpkins" to the door of his stall. He will love all the attention.

Staab

My wife and I have been doing those little pranks to each other for years.
The results are fantastic, our sex life has improved dramatically and our children are happier than ever of going to the church on Sundays !

I can only recommend this, we think it's a recipe for a happy marriage !!!

happy%20marriage-saidaonline.jpg

jonezer4

Top 10 pranks for guys:

I've done 1, 2, and 6. Just the other day my wife dropped my phone and I used a "cracked screen" app to convince her that she'd broken it. I let it get to the point where we were having a huge fight about it and she was almost in tears before I told her it was a joke. She then hit me repeatedly in the face and once in the groin. Success.

EDIT: Holy shit, I had to stop reading the comments at work because I was having trouble not laughing out loud.

ascii42

This is one of our favorites and it can translate into a number of situations. Ask your guy to go to the supermarket and give him a list of made up things like dehydrated water, sweet salt or a blunt knife. If he’s into fixing things, send him to the hardware store for a glass hammer or cement humidifier. For the sports guy, tell him to grab a box of curveballs and meet you in the park after work. Beware though, this could keep him tied up for a while.
Is the husband supposed to be a complete idiot?

What guy who's into fixing things or into sports wouldn't catch those things.

Owl

Neo Member
How are these supposed to spice up your relationship? They're more annoying than anything, regardless of who the pranks are pulled on.

Carefully poke some gummy worms into fresh fruit, like apples. Give your guy (or even your kids) a wormy apple for lunch and watch their face light up.

How does one carefully poke a gummy worm into a fuckin' apple?

10. Lastly, we’ve got a no-fail prank that anyone can do and it’s sure to get a laugh. Open a bedroom door slightly (or any door that you know he will walk through) and put a pillow at the top of it — when he opens the door the pillow will hit them on the head. Make up for your wily ways and offer to kiss his boo-boo!

someone was paid to write this

nickp

Neo Member
If you read through all of these in chronological order and really think about it, the article becomes "How to Get Your Boyfriend/Husband Fired."

Jasup

Shit on her toothbrush, write "SURPRISE!!" on the bathroom mirror with blood of your child. Laugh together at your silly antics.

11. If you have a dog then this prank is for you! Just before your significant other gets home put an open jar of peanut butter on your night stand and soak a small spot around the mid section of your bed. Her reaction will be priceless!

The best part of the list is that they suggest doing them can certainly get you laid but the list was aimed at women and I'm pretty sure most women can get their husband to fuck them with without the use of shitty pranks. This thing is terrible on so many levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom