• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 Pranks That Will Spice Up Your Relationship Courtesy of Fox News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, stupid as hell, but I wouldn't be too hard on the "author". Seems like a content serf desperate to hit her quota of 11 posts/day or whatever.

crozier

11. When you're out shopping and notice a pretty young girl walk by, tease your wife "Bet you wish you still had legs like that, honey." To show her it's all in good fun, buy her an ice cream and have a laugh before wheeling her up the next chair ramp.
LOL

But seriously, that article is cringe-worthy bad. I would use those pranks as evidence in divorce court and an all-female jury would be sympathetic to me, without question.

Booser

Open a bedroom door slightly (or any door that you know he will walk through) and put a pillow at the top of it — when he opens the door the pillow will hit them on the head. Make up for your wily ways and offer to kiss his boo-boo!

The pillow fell on my penis. My erect penis.

I like pranks.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
1. Forward this list to someone you know that works in the media but isn't too bright. Tell them its the latest Internet fad and watch them make a complete twat of themselves for the whole world to see.

Saw this on Cracked already, but I thought I'd comment.

2. This is one of our favorites and it can translate into a number of situations. Ask your guy to go to the supermarket and give him a list of made up things like dehydrated water, sweet salt or a blunt knife. If he’s into fixing things, send him to the hardware store for a glass hammer or cement humidifier. For the sports guy, tell him to grab a box of curveballs and meet you in the park after work. Beware though, this could keep him tied up for a while.

"Elbow grease? What kind of idiot do they take me for? When I come back with that headlight fluid, I'm going to talk to the sergeant!" Seriously, if my wife put that my list, I'd be insulted.

10. Lastly, we’ve got a no-fail prank that anyone can do and it’s sure to get a laugh. Open a bedroom door slightly (or any door that you know he will walk through) and put a pillow at the top of it — when he opens the door the pillow will hit them on the head. Make up for your wily ways and offer to kiss his boo-boo!

Wow, not only incredibly juvenile, but they couldn't even do it the classic way: with a bucket of water.

11. Empty his favorite cereal into a container, and re-fill his box with a cereal he hates. The next morning when he realizes the error, look at him and exclaim "I guessed they messed up at the cereal factory!"

Make sure you are eating a bowl of his favorite cereal while you make this observation then tell him you aren't wearing any panties.

I''m so happy this was bumped, had a good fucking laugh re-reading some responses.

It sucks the original article is gone, some of the comments were pure gold.

GhaleonEB

Its funny that they mention a trackball mouse. I haven't seen one of those in like 10 years.

Someone did this to me at work for April Fools day, eight or nine years ago. That and swapping keys on my keyboard. Ho, ho, ho. So funny.

Cracked article was amusing but the derogatory stuff aimed at the original author was excessive. Just lobbing insults does not equal funny.

squidyj

11. Empty his favorite cereal into a container, and re-fill his box with a cereal he hates. The next morning when he realizes the error, look at him and exclaim "I guessed they messed up at the cereal factory!"

Make sure you are eating a bowl of his favorite cereal while you make this observation then tell him you aren't wearing any panties.

Unfortunately for you, he's a cereal killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom