• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 prostitute breaks down door to encourage customer to accept her services

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaborn

kgsz4g-kgsz3pscarpone.jpg

Aggressive prostitution apparently led to a first-degree burglary charge Thursday against a 26-year-old Lincolnton woman.

Nicole Mary Scarpone of 122 Star Light Drive reportedly forced her way into an apartment on Pembroke Road, near Cox Road and I-85, and asked the three men inside to give her $10 in exchange for sex.

"Defendant stated that she was dropped off over there and had been there before and performed sexual acts, but stated that she was not invited over there tonight and indicated that she just showed up to make some quick money," Officer B.H. Carr wrote in his warrant affidavit. "Ms. Scarpone asked all the male subjects in the apartment if they had $10 for sex."

When Scarpone knocked on the door she reportedly forced her way in and told the men that they owed her $100.

There was at least one woman at the apartment listed as a witness to the events, according to the warrant affidavit.

Scarpone was booked into Gaston County Jail under a $2,000 bond on charges of first-degree burglary and solicit for prostitution.

Story Here

Pimpbaa

Who would wanna pay to have sex with that? I'd rather just order a pizza for 10 bucks...and have sex with it.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
dragonlife29 said:
It's great because it looks like it could be a penis; or a penis going into buttocks.

Clever.

weird. I see a news headline going between two globes. Maybe penis is your thing?

mj1108

Trevor360 said:
could do worse for $10 honestly

That will get you 10 McChicken sandwiches at McDonalds.

Between the two, the sandwiches sound better and I know after eating those I'd be able to live with myself.

mj1108 said:
That will get you 10 McChicken sandwiches at McDonalds.

Between the two, the sandwiches sound better and I know after eating those I'd be able to live with myself.

Well if you put the mcdonalds sack over her face...

Bah dah bah bah bahhh!

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
She looks like a grown up cabbage patch kid. Or maybe I'm thinking of raggedy ann. Anyway, you would be better off saving your money for the dollar menu. You can always fuck a burrito if you're really hard up.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Love your tag and avatar.:D

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
10 bucks?

If I slept with that chick for 10 dollars that would not be the worst decision I've ever made. I mean come on. That's a value.

I mean sure, it's the equivalent of store brand products, but you get what you pay for. It still does the trick, just lesser quality.

Seriously though: For the price of three SFIV costume packs you can have sex. And we all know which of these two choices nerds need more!

........you know on second thought, they'd probably take the costume packs. I mean have you seen Chun Li's alternate?! GOLFHAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom