• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 PSN card for $7 - Digital Delivery

Giga Man

Someone on this thread said the site on mobile doesn't work well or something? are you doing the transaction on a mobile or a pc?

I tried both mobile and desktop. Same error. I have no other cards, either.

I'll just give up. It's not like I need PSN money now or any time this year for that matter.

postaboy

I bought 3x $10 PSN this week using the same card. You're good if you scare that your card might get flag for hoarding lol. Mine didn't. I bought one a week ago, another one three days ago, and another one just now.

ChrisD

They're really cutting the times short on these in comparison to what it was just a month ago. Though with how many they've put up in a week, that's understandable! Missed out on this go, but there's always next time.

ChrisD

I keep getting all these codes but don't even want to buy anything from the store..

This is where I'm at, but it's still a good decision to buy if you've got the funds. Knocks off 30% from the eventual purchase you will inevitably make. Even if you're not interested in games, there's movies and tv shows that I'm 99% certain use the same wallet.

wiibomb

this is weird... I was able to add 2 to the cart.

EDIT: nevermind, upon checkout they said I could only purchase 1

with how many of these they have made, I'll actually subscribe to this thread, this is ridiculous

rudy

Neo Member
Finally decided to use this site...and damn that was fast and painless. Site looks sketchy as fuck, but it worked lol.

hehe, yeah the site design don't inspire much confidence, but yeah bought from them more than 5 times and never had problems.

Aru

I already got 2 codes in a week, it's more than enough for now. Didn't get another one. Will wait for next time :)

I literally clicked submit on what must have been one or two seconds remaining. Wondering if they'll still honor it, says "processing..."

Aru

Well, I'm good for a few months, but I hope they won't go with 10% only as of now. It's better than nothing, but still.

Top Bottom