• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$10 PSN card for $7 - Digital Delivery

nOoblet16

It's a shame that these deals are never available for $50 cards or even $20 cards as you can only buy one at a time (can't be arsed making multiple accounts for this, although considering it shows up every other month it won't be a bad idea). Can't really buy much for $10.

uceenk

actually it's not instant delivery, need to wait for a while after transaction

btw, 30% off is 30% off .... thanks OP

randomkid

I love this deal every time it happens.

Hopefully ppl will also bump this thread when Nintendo/Xbox deals happen too since there doesn't seem to be any other thread to subscribe to for those.

Camjo-Z

Still haven't used the one I got last time, but gonna keep grabbing these to eventually get some nice savings on... something!

postaboy

Bunch of noobs in this thread. PCgamesupply's legit. They usually have their monthly $10 PSN for $7 and I have bought every time.

Experien

Got mine.

Do I need another phone number to buy another point card? If so, I'll just wait for this to pop up again.

edit: nevermind this part

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Got my card. Good deal, now I can buy Soma.

Popsickles

They cancelled my order says due to an issue there end, now offer has finished
Edit- checked my PayPal and they have still taken the money😞. Have email support but the are not open till 0800 mst

Top Bottom