• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 WORST PS4 and Xbox One Games of All Time

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The PS4 was an incredible console with great games, but it had some terrible flops. Here are some of the worst games we've seen on Sony's PS4.

10. Duck Dynasty
9. Fast and Furious: Cross Roads
8. Godzilla
7. Wander
6. Dawn of Fear
5. Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5
4. Ghostbusters
3. Agony
2. Road Rage
1. Afro Samurai 2
10. Duck Dynasty
9. Fast & Furious Crossroads
8. Godzilla
7. Wander
6. Dawn of Fear
4. Ghostbusters
3. Agony
2. Road Rage
1. Afro Samurai 2

Thanks mods for the title change🍻

Last edited:

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
10. Duck Dynasty
9. Fast and Furious: Cross Roads
8. Godzilla
7. Wander
6. Dawn of Fear
4. Ghostbusters
3. Agony
2. Road Rage
1. Afro Samurai 2

Codes 208

So boring shovel ware titles.

though tbf I actually did enjoy playing Godzilla on the PS4, it was just a shame that 1) it was just an uprezzed ps3 game and 2) it was repetitive for an arcade-y game.

we need a reboot of destroy all monsters.

xrnzaaas

There are even worse. There's A TON of trash games being added to the PS Store every month, but no one's talking about them since (almost) no one is buying and playing them. I have to say it's become very annoying when you're browsing the store for newly released games, I don't remember it being this bad in the past (like when PS4 was launching).

Last edited:

Agent X

I've never played Fast & Furious Crossroads, but the footage from the video is reminiscent of the Pursuit Force games on PSP, which were rather great games.

I'd like to see Sony revive Pursuit Force. If they're not going to make an entirely new game (which doesn't seem terribly likely), then the least they could do is "remaster" the existing games, like they did with other PSP games such as LocoRoco and Patapon.

MrS

Banned
The Culling 2 and Strafe are by far the most broken games I've ever played. They make the PS4 version of CyberPunk look like Death Stranding. They're by far the worst.

mcz117chief

Wait, no Black Tiger?

OOOOKKKKKK
It is there at the end but he says that it is barely a game, completely busted and got de-listed quite fast so it didn't make the cut. Think of that what you will, I'm just repeating what he said.

Afro Samurai 2 is a good shout. I remember when the review code came in and my friend was hyped to take a look at it as someone that enjoyed the original. Later found him sat rocking in the corner holding the scribbled remnants of a 2/10 review :messenger_grinning_sweat:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

1. Thirteen
2. Overpass
3. Gigantosaurus the game
4. The elder scrolls: Blades
5. Warcraft 3 reforged
6. Bright Memory
7. Tennis world tour 2
8. Remothered: Broken Porcelain
9. Disaster Report 4 plus
10. Hunting Simulator 2
11. Fast and Furious Crossroads
12. Someday You’ll Return
13. Rugby 20
14. Deadly Premonition 2
15. G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout

Last edited:

ranmafan

It is there at the end but he says that it is barely a game, completely busted and got de-listed quite fast so it didn't make the cut. Think of that what you will, I'm just repeating what he said.

de-listed? Then how come it’s still on sale on the PlayStation store still? At least the us store that is.

xrnzaaas

Titan Quest on Xbox is awful. I know it may not be in the top 10, but the controls are truly brutal.
I've played Titan Quest on PS4 and it's a good case of a console port the devs didn't care about. Pad controls are awful. I've finished games like Diablo 3 or Torchlight 2 on the PS4 and didn't have an issue with their controls.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
The "Worst Games" category is always such a pointless endeavor. You have to at least restrict it to games that got a retail release or you're just inundated with garbage nonsense that technically was available for purchase.

I don't think people realize how much almost unplayable, shovelware garbage is released on all three platforms every single month.

1. Thirteen
2. Overpass
3. Gigantosaurus the game
4. The elder scrolls: Blades
5. Warcraft 3 reforged
6. Bright Memory
7. Tennis world tour 2
8. Remothered: Broken Porcelain
9. Disaster Report 4 plus
10. Hunting Simulator 2
11. Fast and Furious Crossroads
12. Someday You’ll Return
13. Rugby 20
14. Deadly Premonition 2
15. G.I. Joe: Operation Blackout

Lol. People were 'excited' for this exclusive garbage.

Top Bottom