10 year old boy dances at gay bar for money.

May 17, 2012
Canada
You are just being lactatia intolerant.

Seriously I really hope this isn't normalized and there is a push to normalize pedophilia, you have to be living under a rock to not see it. For the record I also hate it when little girls are put in those beauty pageants. Sexualizing children is wrong from any angle. I would really hope I don't see a P added to LGBTQ or any other accepted group in my lifetime. If society can't protect that which is in most need of protection such as children then we have lost.

May 22, 2018
Must be nice to be able to read minds. Can you read my mind? What am I thinking right now? I'll give you a hint: it isn't kind.
He is clearly implying that pedophilia is more common in the LGBTQ community than anywhere else. Its an outdated and disproven stereotype that gay people are more likely to be pedophiles. This situation involving the bar and other parts of the story is obviously gross, but this is not even remotely representative of the LGBTQ communities attitude towards minors. Its cherrypicked propaganda in order to paint the LGBTQ community as someone who supports pedophilia and that is simply not true on a variety of levels.

Last edited:
May 17, 2012
Canada
He is clearly implying that pedophilia is more common in the LGBTQ community than anywhere else. Its an outdated and disproven stereotype that gay people are more likely to be pedophiles. This situation involving the bar and other parts of the story is obviously gross, but this is not even remotely representative of the LGBTQ's communities attitude towards minors. Its cherrypicked propaganda in order to paint the LGBTQ community as someone who supports pedophilia and that is simply not true.
The OP is providing examples of pedophilia that exists in a community and is a growing trend. That doesn't mean it is happening widespread in that community or in other communities or society at large. Quit being defensive about this as an "attack" on the LGBT community and address the actual problem which is pedophilia. If I applied the fucked up logic you are using to the OP's intent to your responses I could paint you as pro pedophile. Address the topic at hand and stop attributing malice to the intent.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
The OP is providing examples of pedophilia that exists in a community and is a growing trend. That doesn't mean it is happening widespread in that community or in other communities or society at large. Quit being defensive about this as an "attack" on the LGBT community and address the actual problem which is pedophilia. If I applied the fucked up logic you are using to the OP's intent to your responses I could paint you as pro pedophile. Address the topic at hand and stop attributing malice to the intent.
If he hadn't included the "in some communities" part of his post I would have said nothing at all. Its clear to me however given his previous history when it comes to the LGBTQ community what he meant by that. I am not able to just ignore it.

His exact words are

I said it before, and I'll say it again..
Pedophilia in some communities will be a movement sooner then later..
He is implying that some communities would embrace this kind of garbage before others and in this case he is clearly implying the LGBTQ community. Which is obviously ridiculous. They would condemn pedophilia just as fast as every other group of people on the planet. The fact that they are gay or trans has nothing to do with it despite the various stereotypes surrounding them.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2006
I feel like clearing my internet cache :(

Ironic this is coming from Milo, who refused to reveal any information about the gay parties he went to where he saw "very young" boys brought in (presumeably) for sex. That was the main thing that got me over his scandal - not his defense of his abuse, which is a normal reaction to a trauma, but that he didn't whistleblow.

Also, reading the article, it seems like the community loves to juxtapose these kids with date rape drugs (rohypnol, ketamine, etc.). That should more than reveal their intentions.

Last edited:

嫩翼

so it's not nice
Apr 2, 2013
香港
In the LGBTQ community, it is tasteful art.

Could you imagine this same scenario, but in a bar full straight, white, men throwing money at a young girl?

Drag shows are the most vile displays.
This is new to me. Only thing that comes to mind, is: "How could they willfully pervert these juvenile, immature psyche?"

May 17, 2012
Canada
If he hadn't included the "in some communities" part of his post I would have said nothing at all. Its clear to me however given his previous history when it comes to the LGBTQ community what he meant by that. I am not able to just ignore it.

His exact words are

He is implying that some communities would embrace this kind of garbage before others and in this case he is clearly implying the LGBTQ community. Which is obviously ridiculous. They would condemn pedophilia just as fast as every other group of people on the planet. The fact that they are gay or trans has nothing to do with it despite the various stereotypes surrounding them.
Some pedo activists are claiming that pedophilia is a sexual orientation and not a mental disorder. It is a really gross way of trying to use some the same arguments that gay and trans people validly claim in order to attempt to make pedophilia accepted by society at large the same way those groups have been. It is being used as some sort of insertion vector on the backs of the struggle of marginalized group. It all falls apart because it deals with children who cannot consent and need protection but ideology can put blinders on people. This isn't an indictment of the LGBT community, it is more of a warning to not get tripped up by people using your ideology to push nefarious goals. Society and communities have a tendancy to accept "allies" who are ideologically similar. The alphabet soup of the LGBT community is a perfect example. Many of these different letters don't even necessarily like each other but they have a common goal. Feminism and Radical Islam also tend to align on some issues and they aren't exactly simpatico.

Dec 9, 2018
Some pedo activists are claiming that pedophilia is a sexual orientation and not a mental disorder. .
They have been trying to do this for years (Did you know that some political parties in the '40 supported it?). It doesn't matter, it won't be accepted, any sane person knows why (It's a crime, children can't consent, etc), you don't even need to explain why. If anything pedophilia is more shunned than the past because we don't let old men marry 13 years old girls anymore.

The majority of the LGBT community, just like the majority of straight people, doesn't support pedophilia. The only difference is that people don't try to link pedophilia with straight people for some reason despite fucked up shit like child brides in many countries. But apparently some morons commit child abuse and now all LGBT support pedophilia.

It's bullshit and you know it.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2018
He is clearly implying that pedophilia is more common in the LGBTQ community than anywhere else. Its an outdated and disproven stereotype that gay people are more likely to be pedophiles. This situation involving the bar and other parts of the story is obviously gross, but this is not even remotely representative of the LGBTQ communities attitude towards minors. Its cherrypicked propaganda in order to paint the LGBTQ community as someone who supports pedophilia and that is simply not true on a variety of levels.
I would like to see this "myth" debunked, because my eyes right here don't deceive me.

Aug 3, 2011
I would like to see this "myth" debunked, because my eyes right here don't deceive me.
Divert your eyes to a quick google search and you'll see it really is a myth. The rates are roughly the same whether straight or LGBT.

Anecdotally - Due to this stereotype, it's not uncommon in the gay community to card/ID people who look younger, just to make sure everything is on the up-and-up.

Oct 1, 2006
That's still just anecdotal, though. The rates really are close to the same.

That said, it's amazing that YouTube banned Alex Jones but seems perfectly fine with a sexualized prepubescent being paraded around in fetish gear. Really shows you what their priorities are.

strange headache

Gif and Meme Champion
Jan 14, 2018
I said it before, and I'll say it again.. Pedophilia in some communities will be a movement sooner then later..
While I find these specific cases to be despicable, your fallacious inductive reasoning is not any less disconcerting. As long as you fail to come up with quantifiable data (as is for example the case with the Catholic Church) there is no reason to assume that abuse is more rampant in "some communities" as you suggest.

I find the popular beauty pageant culture in the U.S. not any less disturbing, but you won't see me attributing this to your sexual orientation.

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2013
Canada
While I find these specific cases to be despicable, your fallacious inductive reasoning is not any less disconcerting. As long as you fail to come up with quantifiable data (as is for example the case with the Catholic Church) there is no reason to assume that abuse is more rampant in "some communities" as you suggest.

I find the popular beauty pageant culture in the U.S. not any less disturbing, but you won't see me attributing this to your sexual orientation.
Point well taken, but I don't know, the image of the 10 year old kid on stage in drag at an adult gay bar, "as a throng of adult men in the audience showered him in dollar bills." seems a little bit more salacious.

Jun 13, 2014
USA
Henry Hay, the father of the gay rights movement, was a staunch supporter of NAMBLA, saying: "If the parents and friends of gays are truly friends of gays, they would know from their gay kids that the relationship with an older man is precisely what thirteen-, fourteen-, and fifteen-year-old kids need more than anything else in the world." NAMBLA was founded by David Thorstad, the former President of New York's Gay Activists Alliance. NAMBLA was a member organization of the ILGA, who only jettisoned them after the United Nations revoked their consultant status.

The Catholic sex abuse scandal was almost entirely driven by homosexuality. The most comprehensive study found up to 80% of the victims were post-pubescent boys and of the predators, "70.8% were sexually deviant and characterized as homosexual pedophiles with courtship disorder." With the revelation of Theodore McCarrick, we now know that many of the bishopto mishandling the crisis were they themselves also gay predators.

A 2011 metanalysis of 37 studies found non-heterosexual men are 4.9 times more likely than their heterosexual counterparts to have been abused as children. 21% of pedophiles identify as exclusively homosexual, but only 4.5% of the population is non-heterosexual.

Nov 5, 2016
I don't care where (just far)
Pretty fucking awful. Stuff like this and beauty pageants need to go.
I’ve always been uncomfortable with child beauty pageants. All this stuff just seems.....odd to me.

When I say that this case (from OP) elicits a stronger negative response from me than beauty pageants it has nothing to do with sexual preference, but just the image of a kid in a bar being basically treated like a stripper.

It’s all bad, imo

Oct 26, 2018
- 10 year olds dressing in drag at dancing in bars for money
- Child beauty pageants dolling up their 6 year olds

The world is a pervy place.

Hopefully, the kids get help from authorities.... though it seems they turn a blind eye. As for the adults involved in making kids their focal point for jollies, best to avoid them.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

They should shut those down or at least tone them down, no make up/sexy clothing. I don't doubt its a pedophiles dream, but I think most of these pagents are attended by and followed by the moms etc...

And France and UK are talking about banning or regulating these pagents so lets see what the US does. I think the bigger danger of these pagents isn't from pedophiles its from the parents pushing these children and parading them around like little adults.