• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justinh

Congrats to GAF and such a fascinating write up.

Thanks to Dear Leader for being so persistent in getting his "new home" established, to admin and mods for making this a great place to visit, and all the GAFFERS for making this place so wonderful.

Menitta

FishCaught.gif

xkramz

Yo I can't fucking hold it in anymore.

I must come out.

I need to express my feelings to you

I absolutely fucking adore you neogaf

Jonboy

We may be fiercely passionate, obsessive compulsive, and even a little crazy sometimes, but what we have here is unlike any other community I've seen on the net.

Here's to you, Gaf...

giphy.gif

Saturday

Dang. Had I paid attention to gaf's post count I would've tried to sneak in "GAF was a mistake" as the 100m post. Ah well, there's always 200m.

JB2448

It's an incredible achievement for any source of discussion, let alone a video game forum.
Congratulations on the achievement and all of the work that went into setting it up all those years ago.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
So how does this forum software work? Post numbers are already in the 200,000,000 ranges. So does that mean the forum removes a post count when a post is deleted? Does the forum sometimes skip numbers when posting? Can we use math to figure out who the post was? It'd be interesting to see who and what it was.

dreamfall

So absolutely amazing. The greatest gaming community ever, so happy to have been a part of this for so many years. Y'all make life grand!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Happy 100m!

I've browsed GAF more than I played games.

So how does this forum software work? Post numbers are already in the 200,000,000 ranges. So does that mean the forum removes a post count when a post is deleted? Does the forum sometimes skip numbers when posting? Can we use math to figure out who the post was? It'd be interesting to see who and what it was.
You can't use me! 😦

I think a lot of us who joined later on don't know the origin story, so it's really awesome to read about how it all began.

I wonder if EL will ever meet and greet moot and talk about how they started some random thing when they were teens and look what the things became.

I still remember looking uo what GAF meant and thinking, "MY DAD WAS ALWAYS ON THAT FORUM!"

Hahaha, youre old EviLore :p

jk ;p

This is my favorite singular post on The Neo and im proud to be a gaffer!

False

Though I only joined a couple of years ago and have mostly lurked for that time, I congratulate NEOGAF and thank the amazing and entertaining community it has!

Top Bottom