• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1000 New NeoGAF Accounts for March 2023

jm89

meats-back-on-the-menu-lord-of-the-rings.gif

Kvally

Banned
The thing that pisses me off about Era is they require an email address that isn't gmail (or other free emails), so I had to use my work email. Which of course, I don't want to use my work email, but I guess I had no choice. Then again I only visit it like twice a year.

DaGwaphics

The thing that pisses me off about Era is they require an email address that isn't gmail (or other free emails), so I had to use my work email. Which of course, I don't want to use my work email, but I guess I had no choice. Then again I only visit it like twice a year.

They have a weird thing where noobs can't post in real time, it takes like 6 or 7 hours for posts to get added to threads. Ensuring that you can never join the conversation, I have no idea how long that lasts (I didn't stick around to find out, LOL).

Kvally

Banned
They have a weird thing where noobs can't post in real time, it takes like 6 or 7 hours for posts to get added to threads. Ensuring that you can never join the conversation, I have no idea how long that lasts (I didn't stick around to find out, LOL).
Wow, that is weird. I guess they don't want a real community.

Top Bottom