• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

101st Indianapolis 500 - May 28th |OT| We Got Bigger Crowds than Trump's Inauguration

A friend of mine bought a brand new Honda. Guess what happened to its engine? Yeah.

Said it earlier in the thread. Don't get a Honda unless its from the golden era. I drive two 30 year old Honda's for a reason. They definitely don't build them like they used to, not even close.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
It's not too bad, he had a great show, proved he had every right to be there and he was unable to get on the podium, realistically, at this point.

I'm sure he leaves satisfied.

I'm still convinced he's leaving F1 at the end of the year unless Ferrari or Merc give him a call, and moves to Indycar fulltime.

There is relatively little money in Indy at though. Even compared to a shitty team in F1.

Unless being non competitive is his real issue.

Aiii

So not worth it
There is relatively little money in Indy at though. Even compared to a shitty team in F1.

Unless being non competitive is his real issue.

Alonso been making tens of millions a year for over a decade. He's good on money.

He's completely fed up with driving at the back in F1, though. This whole thing was just to make sure he wouldn't legit murder half the Honda crew on the next race weekend. He probably might still, now.

Qronicle

And here I am, still postponing dinner (it's almost 10PM here), because I thought this would be something like a two hour thing :D

Top Bottom