• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

12 Days of GAFMas 2018: Confessions

Wings 嫩翼翻せ

so it's not nice
O6qBBeS.png

Dear Fellow Gaffers,
I
t is the most wonderful time of the year! You better let the yuletide gay: bundle up, bake some cookies (leave some out for Santa), and don your favorite robe — we at NeoGAF are going to bring some holiday cheer with this themed topic — 2018’s 12 Days of GAFMas Confessions!

CSYyatC.png

Now’s the time to see who has been naughty (or nice)!

As a continually thriving message board with tons of veterans and new members, the time is nigh to share the wonderfully and infamously epic moments we had in our pasts (or presents) for the spirit of the whole NeoGAF forum body (I mean... Christmas).

With this said, it is time for logistics... ever so important that one remains anonymous throughout the whole process – please do not include identifiable information in your confession, and please don’t make it anything worth a legitimate report (please refer to the ToS if you need further guidance, I’m sure there is no need to go further).

vP2x5FW.png

If you are feeling jolly, you can submit your confessions to this Google Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbe9AljHuMOi57g7NEJu1ElrGgB93T1c_ZUMTH0OjSI7_PRw/viewform

They will be posted anonymously, as submitted. Our first day of GAFMas is officially
---- December 13th, 2018 ----

Enter your stories from now until then and await the glorious festivity to come!
This will continue until Christmas Day (the more submissions, the more posts per day).

×× THESE ARE 100% CONFIDENTIAL. ××

I look forward to our celebration, ye merry gentle[wo]men!

Sincerely,

NYMlMNY.png

Last edited:
always wanted to submit one in years past, maybe this is the year!

edit: or maybe not!

edit2: the lying people did ruined it for me 2 years was it or 3/4years ago already?

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I tried to think of something to submit but I realized I'm pure and just and true, almost like the living form of an angel.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
So are we starting or what? I don't wanna have to go over to Reset to get my confession fix.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Ok, I’ve contributed. You’re not getting the good stuff though, I can’t afford the lawyers.

Top Bottom