• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (ATLUS | VanilaWare) TGS 2017 Trailer

The mecha gameplay better deliver when they finally show it, since this was just another trailer with the characters walking around :D

Aters

This is gonna be an adventure game, you might get a better idea of what it is if you played 428: Shibuya Scramble. No combat, just talking. The story is unfolded in different perspectives.

I love it. I like 428 a lot, I like Odin Sphere's story a lot. I don't care for VanilaWare gameplay.

The music was not really fitting for the trailer.. Schoolgirls in uniforms going to school with intense futuristic dystopian music?

Art looks amazing as expected from Kamitani. I wonder if this is gameplay:

02fullhd1920x1080.mp4u7j8z.png

Golnei

I can get behind naked mech piloting (didn't Kojima try and do that with MGS4's B&B bosses?) but the high school aspect does kind of get in the way...

I guess it's not really possible to have one without the other.

bchan555

I love how many people are fixated on whether or not they are wearing clothes inside the machine...I mean...who cares...?

striferser

Huge Nickleback Fan
Lol why are they naked inside the mechs? Is it too hot in there or something?
DIRECT SKIN CONTACT FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY

But yeah, i guess Kamitani look at aquarion and say, 'man, are they only naked at a times? We're gonna make our own mech game, and the pilot will be naked all the times!'

Top Bottom