14 year old girl drops nuclear bomb on the ideology of far left.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
UPDATE : Nuclear bomb creates radioactive fallout zone so intense YouTube has quarantined it. Updated to include Bitchute link. Fuck censorship, and fuck youtube.

On free speech, the ideology of the far left, authoritarianism through fear of being unpopular, and more.

BITCHUTE VERSION.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
MEMEWOKE.

Highly offensive, and therefore hilarious. :messenger_tears_of_joy::messenger_ok:

It does shine a bright light on the idiocy we've been suffering for over the past decade in the West. Reminds me of some conversations I've had on GAF. "Out of the mouth of babies and infants".

Reactions: Kadayi

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
Seeing "drops nuclear bomb" in a thread title made me slightly nervous.

Man, imagine that happens and GAF is how I find out. I suppose that beats finding out in person.

Edit: If this 14 year old wrote that script...she's way too smart for her age. It's absurd. Makes me feel incompetent in comparison and I will not have that!

Last edited:

take_it_easy

Jan 31, 2018
Solid vid. The self-censorship is just as bad as actual censorship. Fuck group think and censorship.

I'm skeptical that gen Z is more woke than millennial, but I'd hope so.

CurryPanda

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2019
She’s amazing and her Twitter is lit. She’s fucking hilarious. A journalist is attacking her dad and harassing her. She defended her father, and the reply to the journalist was amazing. Lol

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
That twitter trashing of the 'journalist '. My lord, no wonder those journos fear for their lives, they get straight up wrecked by 14 year olds.

Seeing "drops nuclear bomb" in a thread title made me slightly nervous.

Man, imagine that happens and GAF is how I find out. I suppose that beats finding out in person.

Edit: If this 14 year old wrote that script...she's way too smart for her age. It's absurd. Makes me feel incompetent in comparison and I will not have that!
At the end of the vid she talks about that. She writes most, her friend helps with jokes and stuff, but the core is her ideas. Then she points out how sexist everyone is for thinking her dad must write everything she says.

Edit: watched again, it's a friend that help with jokes, not brother.

Last edited:

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017
Gen X just tagged in it’s partner Gen Z. The crowd will be most pleased when the proverbial Frankensteiner is duly delivered to the SJW Gen Y.

Reactions: autoduelist
Dec 22, 2007
Never heard of this girl before. 100,000+ views is impressive, though. Time for some old-fashioned comment-as-you-go posting.

"As-Salaam-Alaikum, my Muslim brothers and sisters"
Well, okay. You've already lost me, since I'm not a Muslim, but I'll keep going.

"I come to you today, to atone before Allah, for my misdeeds against his people."
Alrighty, then. Sounds like your typical religious nonsense, but I'll keep giving it a shot. Chances are she hasn't actually done anything wrong, and the fault lies within the extremists, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

"I perpetrated grievous verbal abuse against the defenseless, and entirely innocent people of Islam,"
Eh.... I wouldn't say they're defenseless. And I certainly wouldn't say they're entirely innocent.

"Little known fact: I was given permission by the United States government to do it."
Uh... yeah. Please tell me this is some type of delayed parody. And the launch-code stuff? C'mon. PLEASE tell me she's not serious.

"I received a flood of Twitter mentions..."
Okay, good. So it's a parody. Time to let up on my criticism a bit.

Wait.... is this a boy? Damn you, Poe's Law!!!

"Assuring me that there is no meaningful correlation between Islam and the proliferation of rape-gangs in Europe."
Oh boy, it's about to be one of those videos.

'Peer-pressure changed my mind'
Alright, good. So it is sarcastic. Hopefully it stays that way.

"I have to worship a black cube..."
Good, definitely sarcasm. Suddenly I'm a fan. This pre-teen has a better comprehension of the absurdity of all religions than most people.

"California is a crypto-caliphate"
Ehhh.... you lost me again. Hyperbolic language rarely does the trick. California has it's plethora of problems, but comparing the state to a religious-dictatorship isn't the way to get a good message across.

"The only part of Islam I absolutely cannot get into is the anti-Jew stuff"
I REALLY hope this is still sarcastic. Islam (like all religions) is flawed from top to bottom. If antisemitism is your only issue, you're missing the point of the religion. Like with all religions, focusing on solely one issue is missing the bigger picture.

"I wouldn't want to be a Nazi, now, would I?"
Good; still sarcastic. Like all religions, Judaism is nonsense. Christianity is nonsense. Islam is nonsense. Hinduism is nonsense; and so forth. Judaism certainly does seem to have an extra-powerful flame-shield when it comes to criticism, though.

"Enforcing conformity into any internet-community they can get their hands on"
Easy there, Alex Jones. You're starting to sound a bit paranoid. You don't honestly think Jewish people have control over all social-media, do you?

Christ, I'm only two minutes in. This is going to take forever. Time to just listen for a bit...

Aaaaand, I can't help myself...
"These fucking Reddit homos..."
Really? What are you, like ten years old?
Shit... nevermind.

"If you pay attention to the identity these people put on when they do this..."
They can't just be posting their actual thoughts? It has to be an act?

"And since they're essentially possessed..."
Yeah.... losing me by the second.

"It's very obvious that their behavior has been shaped by years of being humiliated and socially-rejected by women"
Yeah... this is sounding more and more like some random troll who isn't actually trolling, but actually believes the nonsense.

"Why do they always speak like insufferable women?"
I'm gonna give that a solid 10/10 on incel-speak. This kid has completely lost me. She/he just sounds like your typical reject, at this point.

Okay, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna go a whole minute without responding.

Phew, I made it to 4:03.

"The truth is anti-democratic."
Hah, wow. Alright, buddy. Are you sure you even understand the words you're spouting out?
You even used the term "groupthink." Do you even know what that's from? You mentioned the word "prion." Do you even know what that is, or are you just regurgitating words you've heard on the internet? I have hard time believing a pre-pubescent kid understands particle-physics. I could be wrong, of course, but I kinda doubt it. The fact that you incorrectly used the phrase "this two-folds" makes me think you don't actually know what you're talking about, and are simply repeating propaganda you've heard online. Or maybe English isn't your first language (though your accent says it is), in which case I'll try to reserve judgement.

EDIT: I was thinking of Axions, my bad. Still, though, does a little kid really know what prions are, or is it a word he/she heard from somebody else?

"Popularity is utterly irrelevant to what's true and what isn't"
Well, at least we can agree on that point.

"These people are vampires of fear and hysteria"
I mean, I was joking about the Alex Jones stuff before, but now....?

Okay, okay. Time to just listen again.

"It seems to me that there exists people whose sole-interest is to sow the seeds of discord"
Yay! We agree again!

"If there are people who set out to do good, just for the sake good"
Then he shows a picture of Mother Teresa. Oh man. I REALLY hope this is still sarcasm. Damn you, Poe's Law!

I'm having a hard time with staying quiet. I swear... I'll not make a comment for a while. I need to sleep soon, after all.

7:10, though, can't ignore that one.
"Words are just words. You make of them what you want, and if you get offended, you chose to. People who live outside of faggoty microcosms"
I mean, come on. Nobody can really take this seriously, right? This kid sounds like your typical Xbox-Live conversation. Why would anybody actually believe this?

This is tough... Okay. I'm going to listen to a whole TWO MINUTES of this without commenting. I still have hopes that this whole thing is sarcasm, but it's really starting to sound like he's serious.

Dammit. I couldn't make it.
"Years ago, when the politicization of the internet had just begun..."
Kid, you weren't even born yet. What the hell are you talking about? You have absolutely no idea what the early-internet was like. Do you even know what "AOL" means?

Alright. I promise this time. I'll just sit back and watch for another two minutes.

I'm proud of myself. I made it all the way to 10:30.
Only to be greeted by "Even though all these fucks are leftist."
This is just getting more and more ridiculous. It's pretty clear this kid is just spouting random words he (she?) heard on the internet. If you honestly think anybody who disagrees with the aforementioned topics are immediately left-leaning, you're just as naive as the next idiot. Generalizing people into something as mundane as a left/right spectrum just shows how inundated you are into the media's agenda. There's no such thing as a "true-leftist," just as there's no such thing as a "true-rightist." The insistence upon labeling people and placing them into a political party shows a complete lack of understanding of the human-psyche. Literally nobody on this Earth is entirely-left, just as nobody on this Earth is entirely-right. It's just nonsense spouted out by the political leaders, and such labels' sole purpose is to divide the country, because such a procedure makes it easier to gain votes for the next corrupt politician. It's all bullshit.

Alright, I have to sleep. I'm already way past my self-imposed bedtime. I'll comment on the rest of the video tomorrow. Note to self: Resume at 10:35.

My current take-away: This seems like your typical troll video. Hopefully nobody actually takes this seriously. There's the occasional hint at a good point, but the majority of it seems to just be thoughtless spouting of of ideas, without any real dissection and critique. So far, it's just a bunch of half-thought ideas read on the internet, without any particular thought into any of them.
I wasn't honestly expecting anything serious from some random pre-teen, and I applaud his/her script and presentation, since it's relatively well-done for a kid in a basement. The ideas themselves, though, are pretty shallow.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Never heard of this girl before. 100,000+ views is impressive, though. Time for some old-fashioned comment-as-you-go posting.

"As-Salaam-Alaikum, my Muslim brothers and sisters"
Well, okay. You've already lost me, since I'm not a Muslim, but I'll keep going.

"I come to you today, to atone before Allah, for my misdeeds against his people."
Alrighty, then. Sounds like your typical religious nonsense, but I'll keep giving it a shot. Chances are she hasn't actually done anything wrong, and the fault lies within the extremists, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

"I perpetrated grievous verbal abuse against the defenseless, and entirely innocent people of Islam,"
Eh.... I wouldn't say they're defenseless. And I certainly wouldn't say they're entirely innocent.

"Little known fact: I was given permission by the United States government to do it."
Uh... yeah. Please tell me this is some type of delayed parody. And the launch-code stuff? C'mon. PLEASE tell me she's not serious.

"I received a flood of Twitter mentions..."
Okay, good. So it's a parody. Time to let up on my criticism a bit.

Wait.... is this a boy? Damn you, Poe's Law!!!

"Assuring me that there is no meaningful correlation between Islam and the proliferation of rape-gangs in Europe."
Oh boy, it's about to be one of those videos.

'Peer-pressure changed my mind'
Alright, good. So it is sarcastic. Hopefully it stays that way.

"I have to worship a black cube..."
Good, definitely sarcasm. Suddenly I'm a fan. This pre-teen has a better comprehension of the absurdity of all religions than most people.

"California is a crypto-caliphate"
Ehhh.... you lost me again. Hyperbolic language rarely does the trick. California has it's plethora of problems, but comparing the state to a religious-dictatorship isn't the way to get a good message across.

"The only part of Islam I absolutely cannot get into is the anti-Jew stuff"
I REALLY hope this is still sarcastic. Islam (like all religions) is flawed from top to bottom. If antisemitism is your only issue, you're missing the point of the religion. Like with all religions, focusing on solely one issue is missing the bigger picture.

"I wouldn't want to be a Nazi, now, would I?"
Good; still sarcastic. Like all religions, Judaism is nonsense. Christianity is nonsense. Islam is nonsense. Hinduism is nonsense; and so forth. Judaism certainly does seem to have an extra-powerful flame-shield when it comes to criticism, though.

"Enforcing conformity into any internet-community they can get their hands on"
Easy there, Alex Jones. You're starting to sound a bit paranoid. You don't honestly think Jewish people have control over all social-media, do you?

Christ, I'm only two minutes in. This is going to take forever. Time to just listen for a bit...

Aaaaand, I can't help myself...
"These fucking Reddit homos..."
Really? What are you, like ten years old?
Shit... nevermind.

"If you pay attention to the identity these people put on when they do this..."
They can't just be posting their actual thoughts? It has to be an act?

"And since they're essentially possessed..."
Yeah.... losing me by the second.

"It's very obvious that their behavior has been shaped by years of being humiliated and socially-rejected by women"
Yeah... this is sounding more and more like some random troll who isn't actually trolling, but actually believes the nonsense.

"Why do they always speak like insufferable women?"
I'm gonna give that a solid 10/10 on incel-speak. This kid has completely lost me. She/he just sounds like your typical reject, at this point.

Okay, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna go a whole minute without responding.

Phew, I made it to 4:03.

"The truth is anti-democratic."
Hah, wow. Alright, buddy. Are you sure you even understand the words you're spouting out?
You even used the term "groupthink." Do you even know what that's from? You mentioned the word "prion." Do you even know what that is, or are you just regurgitating words you've heard on the internet? I have hard time believing a pre-pubescent kid understands particle-physics. I could be wrong, of course, but I kinda doubt it. The fact that you incorrectly used the phrase "this two-folds" makes me think you don't actually know what you're talking about, and are simply repeating propaganda you've heard online. Or maybe English isn't your first language (though your accent says it is), in which case I'll try to reserve judgement.

"Popularity is utterly irrelevant to what's true and what isn't"
Well, at least we can agree on that point.

"These people are vampires of fear and hysteria"
I mean, I was joking about the Alex Jones stuff before, but now....?

Okay, okay. Time to just listen again.

"It seems to me that there exists people whose sole-interest is to sow the seeds of discord"
Yay! We agree again!

"If there are people who set out to do good, just for the sake good"
Then he shows a picture of Mother Teresa. Oh man. I REALLY hope this is still sarcasm. Damn you, Poe's Law!

I'm having a hard time with staying quiet. I swear... I'll not make a comment for a while. I need to sleep soon, after all.

7:10, though, can't ignore that one.
"Words are just words. You make of them what you want, and if you get offended, you chose to. People who live outside of faggoty microcosms"
I mean, come on. Nobody can really take this seriously, right? This kid sounds like your typical Xbox-Live conversation. Why would anybody actually believe this?

This is tough... Okay. I'm going to listen to a whole TWO MINUTES of this without commenting. I still have hopes that this whole thing is sarcasm, but it's really starting to sound like he's serious.

Dammit. I couldn't make it.
Kid, you weren't even born yet. What the hell are you talking about? You have absolutely no idea what the early-internet was like. Do you even know what "AOL" means?

Alright. I promise this time. I'll just sit back and watch for another two minutes.

I'm proud of myself. I made it all the way to 10:30.
Only to be greeted by "Even though all these fucks are leftist."
This is just getting more and more ridiculous. It's pretty clear this kid is just spouting random words he (she?) heard on the internet. If you honestly think anybody who disagrees with the aforementioned topics are immediately left-leaning, you're just as naive as the next idiot. Generalizing people into something as mundane as a left/right spectrum just shows how inundated you are into the media's agenda. There's no such thing as a "true-leftist," just as there's no such thing as a "true-rightist." The insistence upon labeling people and placing them into a political party shows a complete lack of understanding of the human-psyche. Literally nobody on this Earth is entirely-left, just as nobody on this Earth is entirely-right. It's just nonsense spouted out by the political leaders, and such labels' sole purpose is to divide the country, because such a procedure makes it easier to gain votes for the next corrupt politician. It's all bullshit.

Alright, I have to sleep. I'm already way past my self-imposed bedtime. I'll comment on the rest of the video tomorrow. Note to self: Resume at 10:35.

My current take-away: This seems like your typical troll video. Hopefully nobody actually takes this seriously. There's the occasional hint at a good point, but the majority of it seems to just be thoughtless spouting of of ideas, without any real dissection and critique. So far, it's just a bunch of half-thought ideas read on the internet, without any particular thought into any of them.
I wasn't honestly expecting anything serious from some random pre-teen, and I applaud his/her script and presentation, since it's relatively well-done for a kid in a basement. The ideas themselves, though, are pretty shallow.
You may be one of the amoebas she was talking about. Really weak attempt at a takedown. A prion has nothing to do with particle physics btw.

Dec 22, 2007
You may be one of the amoebas she was talking about. Really weak attempt at a takedown. A prion has nothing to do with particle physics btw.
You must have super-human reading speed. I hadn't even finished re-reading my post for edits by the time you responded.

But you're right. I made a mistake. I was thinking of Axions. My bad.
I'm not trying to take anybody down. The entire point was to think aloud. If I went into a thread with an agenda, I'd be no better than your average political-leaning idiot, which is the exact opposite of my mentality.

Poe's law, my friend.
It's difficult to tell joke from seriousness at this point.
Hopefully this video is entirely a joke, yes? I haven't watched the second-half, as I already said, but the first part of it certainly can't be serious.

For real though... time for bed.

Have a good evening, all.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
You must have super-human reading speed. I hadn't even finished re-reading my post for edits by the time you responded.

But you're right. I made a mistake. I was thinking of Axions. My bad.
I'm not trying to take anybody down. The entire point was to think aloud. If I went into a thread with an agenda, I'd be no better than your average political-leaning idiot, which is the exact opposite of my mentality.

Poe's law, my friend.
It's difficult to tell joke from seriousness at this point.
Hopefully this video is entirely a joke, yes? I haven't watched the second-half, as I already said, but the first part of it certainly can't be serious.

For real though... time for bed.

Have a good evening, all.
8 minutes was plenty of time to read your post. It wasn't that long and it definitely wasn't complex.

Burnttips

Mar 27, 2019
“Dammit. I couldn't make it.
Kid, you weren't even born yet. What the hell are you talking about? You have absolutely no idea what the early-internet was like. Do you even know what "AOL" means?”

This is the dumbest part of the whole post. You can read all about the early internet. We record history down to a single post on a forum. We learn about our history from those who were never there. She could have done an internet search and had more at her fingertips than you had from experiencing it first hand. You have one point of view, she has millions.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: matt404au

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
8 minutes was plenty of time to read your post. It wasn't that long and it definitely wasn't complex.
Like vampires shrinking back from the light. I do respect the attempt at their play by play, but I think the constant interplay of truth, satire, criticism, intentionally offensive speech, jokes, straight man humor, and commentary was clearly just too much. It burns, it burns. I mean, to be fair, its gotta suck when a 14 year old girl dissects you alive like an unfortunate frog in biology class.

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
  • LOL
Reactions: CurryPanda

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
At 3:40 she brought up a very interesting point.

Can women be antisocial? Or solitary?

I don't imply this in any inferiority/superiority manner. Just from life experience, I definitely see women gravitating towards being in groups compared to Men who are either apart of something or just choose to be independent.

Would love to see some studies on this to confirm my suspicions.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
That Norm McDonald troll in the middle is fire. He couched that so well the people had no idea he was eviscerating them as they just agreed with him. I can't believe he kept a straight face.

• LOL
Reactions: Schrödinger's cat

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

I don't imply this in any inferiority/superiority manner. Just from life experience, I definitely see women gravitating towards being in groups compared to Men who are either apart of something or just choose to be independent.

There were some recent studies on self harm and suicide that were very interesting. Basically, it found that the increases, especially suicides, were primarily happening in females and iirc, seemed related to bullying. I think female teen suicides were at an all time high and steadily increasing, iirc.

The article I read posited that this was because male bullying is traditionally physical- punching, wedgies, pushing, etc. and, by and large, continues to be so [this is not to say males are immune, their rates are also going up, just not as dramatically]. Female bullying, however, is traditionally non-physical. Gossip and rumors and lies. Technology, specifically social media, is amplifying this. All of a sudden it feels like the whole world thinks you're a slut [or whatever]. The article discussed kids who would literally wake up every hour throughout the night checking social media, harming their sleep cycles and becoming that much more attuned to negative feedback. The conclusion was for parents to seriously consider severely limiting social media to preteen and teen girls.

There are tons of articles on it, some highlighting different specific cases. I'm quoting below from the first two that came up in search results.

An analysis by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in August found the suicide rate among teenage girls ages 15 to 19 hit a 40-year high in 2015. Between 2007 and 2015, the rates doubled among girls and rose by more than 30 percent among teen boys.

And just this past week, researchers in the U.K. published similar discoveries in a study on self-harm that showed a dramatic increase in the number of adolescent girls who engage in it: Self-harm rose 68 percent in girls ages 13 to 16 from 2011 to 2014, with girls more common to report self-harm than boys (37.4 per 10,000 girls vs. 12.3 per 10,000 boys).

Data highlighted in the study include:

Teens’ use of electronic devices including smartphones for at least five hours daily more than doubled, from 8 percent in 2009 to 19 percent in 2015. These teens were 70 percent more likely to have suicidal thoughts or actions than those who reported one hour of daily use.
In 2015, 36 percent of all teens reported feeling desperately sad or hopeless, or thinking about, planning or attempting suicide, up from 32 percent in 2009. For girls, the rates were higher — 45 percent in 2015 versus 40 percent in 2009.
In 2009, 58 percent of 12th-grade girls used social media every day or nearly every day; by 2015, 87 percent used social media every day or nearly every day. They were 14 percent more likely to be depressed than those who used social media less frequently.
Lots and lots of articles on the subject, from all perspectives.

Last edited:

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
I just got around to reading the email reply posted in this tweet.
It's savage as hell.
Recommended.

This kid is like the anti-Stephen Fry.
Fry will utterly dismantle you, respectfully but thoroughly, use empathy and wit, caressing your ego with fluffy boxing gloves and a foppish grin.
She, on, the other hand, fires you up only to see your blood vessels more easily, identifying the main artery to bite into and then piss on you as you bleed out.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I just got around to reading the email reply posted in this tweet.
It's savage as hell.
Recommended.

This kid is like the anti-Stephen Fry.
Fry will utterly dismantle you, respectfully but thoroughly, use empathy and wit, caressing your ego with fluffy boxing gloves and a foppish grin.
She, on, the other hand, fires you up only to see your blood vessels more easily, identifying the main artery to bite into and then piss on you as you bleed out.
That is the sort of internet I grew up with.

What's sad is that I find it hilarious because it's so out of place, but there was nothing unusual about vitriol-spewing like soph's in that email reply 20 or even 10 years ago elsewhere on the internet (even here on GAF). We've really sunken so low and given up so much of our humor.

I had to re-read it and I laughed even harder the second time.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

I’ve never met a woman who prefers being alone. That could just be because they prefer being alone, however.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
There were some recent studies on self harm and suicide that were very interesting. Basically, it found that the increases, especially suicides, were primarily happening in females and iirc, seemed related to bullying. I think female teen suicides were at an all time high and steadily increasing, iirc.

The article I read posited that this was because male bullying is traditionally physical- punching, wedgies, pushing, etc. and, by and large, continues to be so [this is not to say males are immune, their rates are also going up, just not as dramatically]. Female bullying, however, is traditionally non-physical. Gossip and rumors and lies. Technology, specifically social media, is amplifying this. All of a sudden it feels like the whole world thinks you're a slut [or whatever]. The article discussed kids who would literally wake up every hour throughout the night checking social media, harming their sleep cycles and becoming that much more attuned to negative feedback. The conclusion was for parents to seriously consider severely limiting social media to preteen and teen girls.

There are tons of articles on it, some highlighting different specific cases. I'm quoting below from the first two that came up in search results.

Lots and lots of articles on the subject, from all perspectives.
I recall Jonathan Haidt discussing this on his recent JRE interview.

psorcerer

May 1, 2012
I’ve never met a woman who prefers being alone. That could just be because they prefer being alone, however.
No one likes to be alone. Humans are not human if they don't socialize.
But obviously women are less anti-social than men on average.