14 year old girl drops nuclear bomb on the ideology of far left.

Dec 22, 2007
Time for round 2.
10:35: Engaged.

Up to 11:20, no disagreements here. It doesn't really matter what you think you are, if nobody else agrees with you. It's a sad part of life, unfortunately.

"This is how you get feminists who endlessly complain about female-portrayal in the media instead of helping the insane numbers of African girls raped [in war?] yearly."
Ehhh... kinda. Trying to support women in the media is a whole different ballgame than ending travesties in Africa. Plus, the US media is pretty darn self-centered. It makes sense to hone in on issues that are repeated over and over again, like feminism in the US, compared to 'obscure' news like what happens in other countries. I think the implication here is against outrage-culture, though, which I agree with.

"Of course, there's never any evidence of violent behavior being motivated by media"
Using absolute-language (words like "never," "always," "everybody," "nobody," etc.) is rarely a good idea. I'm sure there's at least one person out there who was influenced by a video to do something stupid. But that's a minor issue. Little kids use this kind of language constantly, simply due to ignorance about the world and a lack of experience.
But I disagree with the definition of "media." Video games, music, and other forms of entertainment are a type of media, sure; but so is the news. And if you think the news doesn't influence people, I don't know what to tell you.

"They're worded with the intent of pandering to as many people as possible."
Well... yeah. They're trying to run a business. Getting the most customers is kind of the goal.
Plus, this discussion seems to frame this point like it's only left-extremists doing it, which is just nonsense. Anybody trying to make money attempts to appeal to a wide audience. It's literally a core component of Capitalism. I'm not seeing the problem here, other than people are gullible and lap up whatever they're fed.

"Since they don't have even one-millionth of the balls that evil people of the past had, they side-step any form of actual conflict, and prefer, instead, to portray themselves as your worried mother."
Why is this bad, again?
So they don't want to be evil, and they don't want to create conflict.... this is a bad thing because....?

"Because they're usually both physical and mental weaklings, they were never able to compete in the male-hierarchy. This, inevitably, led them to behave as women do."
This is straight up conspiracy-theory stuff.
Male-hierarchy? What the heck is that? We're not living in a warmongering tribe. This is just some made up concept which doesn't really fit reality.
And behave as women do? What's wrong with women? I like the way women behave. You don't like women? Sounds kinda... gay.
Ohhhh, you think women engage in manipulation. Yeah, that's not stereotypical sexism or anything. Good thing men have never manipulated anybody. :messenger_halo:

"Something about tyrannical-fathers versus tyrannical-mothers."
Yeah... this is just random generalizations. The point of this video is become more and more obscure.

"You have to say what we want you to say, or else you'll be evil."
Alright, cool. We're back on track. Yeah, I don't think public speakers have any particular obligation to people. They can say whatever they want. If you don't like, don't listen to it, or refute it and prove the person wrong. It's not a tough concept. This is hinting at outrage-culture again, which I've already said I find pretty dumb. Dressing up in a burqa (or faux-burqa, anyway) is a rather ironic thing to do, though, given all of the triggering that goes on in Islam nowadays. Hopefully that's the point. It's so hard to tell anymore. Damn you, Poe's Law!

"Lots of defending of Gen-Z, repetition of memes, etc."
I like when she says 'Kids aren't lazy.' It made me laugh because it's simply not true. I like the rest of it though; information is easy to gather now from a variety of sources, so hopefully crap like FOX and CNN die a quick death.
The irony of being offended by school curriculum is funny though. Schools are supposed to teach people about anything and everything. If you don't like a lesson, my suggestion is to stop being a pansy and get over it.

"These are the same brainless that believe it would benefit society if every mother would ship in an undocumented Latino woman."
See? Generalizations don't work. You lost me again, random video person.

"We're kicking your ass in every metric."
That's a big 'no' there, buddy. The Gen-Z kids are scoring lower on almost everything. Even sex-rates are down, of all things. Drug-abuse is up, though, so I guess they have that going for them.
Again, generalizations are bad, mmk?

"Self-defense about posting habits"
I've never seen this kid before, so I have no idea what she's talking about. Sounds like the comments hit home, though. Kinda funny, considering she's talking about people being angry over non-issues.

Alright, it's over.

All in all, the kid has solid performance skills. The production is pretty well done, being from little kid. Overall, I'd give it a thumbs-up.
Not sure where the "nuclear bomb" is, though. Like all news-media sources, nothing of substance was really said. It's just a lot of headlines thrown together, with minimal explanation, and a whole lot of exaggeration and generalization.

Unfortunately, this kid makes a lot of the same mistakes she's judging others for making. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything different. It is posed as a political discussion, after all. It would be foolish for a person to actually have good ideas with some depth. That's not what gets the view-count up.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Time for round 2.
10:35: Engaged.

Up to 11:20, no disagreements here. It doesn't really matter what you think you are, if nobody else agrees with you. It's a sad part of life, unfortunately.

"This is how you get feminists who endlessly complain about female-portrayal in the media instead of helping the insane numbers of African girls raped [in war?] yearly."
Ehhh... kinda. Trying to support women in the media is a whole different ballgame than ending travesties in Africa. Plus, the US media is pretty darn self-centered. It makes sense to hone in on issues that are repeated over and over again, like feminism in the US, compared to 'obscure' news like what happens in other countries. I think the implication here is against outrage-culture, though, which I agree with.

"Of course, there's never any evidence of violent behavior being motivated by media"
Using absolute-language (words like "never," "always," "everybody," "nobody," etc.) is rarely a good idea. I'm sure there's at least one person out there who was influenced by a video to do something stupid. But that's a minor issue. Little kids use this kind of language constantly, simply due to ignorance about the world and a lack of experience.
But I disagree with the definition of "media." Video games, music, and other forms of entertainment are a type of media, sure; but so is the news. And if you think the news doesn't influence people, I don't know what to tell you.

"They're worded with the intent of pandering to as many people as possible."
Well... yeah. They're trying to run a business. Getting the most customers is kind of the goal.
Plus, this discussion seems to frame this point like it's only left-extremists doing it, which is just nonsense. Anybody trying to make money attempts to appeal to a wide audience. It's literally a core component of Capitalism. I'm not seeing the problem here, other than people are gullible and lap up whatever they're fed.

"Since they don't have even one-millionth of the balls that evil people of the past had, they side-step any form of actual conflict, and prefer, instead, to portray themselves as your worried mother."
Why is this bad, again?
So they don't want to be evil, and they don't want to create conflict.... this is a bad thing because....?

"Because they're usually both physical and mental weaklings, they were never able to compete in the male-hierarchy. This, inevitably, led them to behave as women do."
This is straight up conspiracy-theory stuff.
Male-hierarchy? What the heck is that? We're not living in a warmongering tribe. This is just some made up concept which doesn't really fit reality.
And behave as women do? What's wrong with women? I like the way women behave. You don't like women? Sounds kinda... gay.
Ohhhh, you think women engage in manipulation. Yeah, that's not stereotypical sexism or anything. Good thing men have never manipulated anybody. :messenger_halo:

"Something about tyrannical-fathers versus tyrannical-mothers."
Yeah... this is just random generalizations. The point of this video is become more and more obscure.

"You have to say what we want you to say, or else you'll be evil."
Alright, cool. We're back on track. Yeah, I don't think public speakers have any particular obligation to people. They can say whatever they want. If you don't like, don't listen to it, or refute it and prove the person wrong. It's not a tough concept. This is hinting at outrage-culture again, which I've already said I find pretty dumb. Dressing up in a burqa (or faux-burqa, anyway) is a rather ironic thing to do, though, given all of the triggering that goes on in Islam nowadays. Hopefully that's the point. It's so hard to tell anymore. Damn you, Poe's Law!

"Lots of defending of Gen-Z, repetition of memes, etc."
I like when she says 'Kids aren't lazy.' It made me laugh because it's simply not true. I like the rest of it though; information is easy to gather now from a variety of sources, so hopefully crap like FOX and CNN die a quick death.
The irony of being offended by school curriculum is funny though. Schools are supposed to teach people about anything and everything. If you don't like a lesson, my suggestion is to stop being a pansy and get over it.

"These are the same brainless that believe it would benefit society if every mother would ship in an undocumented Latino woman."
See? Generalizations don't work. You lost me again, random video person.

"We're kicking your ass in every metric."
That's a big 'no' there, buddy. The Gen-Z kids are scoring lower on almost everything. Even sex-rates are down, of all things. Drug-abuse is up, though, so I guess they have that going for them.
Again, generalizations are bad, mmk?

"Self-defense about posting habits"
I've never seen this kid before, so I have no idea what she's talking about. Sounds like the comments hit home, though. Kinda funny, considering she's talking about people being angry over non-issues.

Alright, it's over.

All in all, the kid has solid performance skills. The production is pretty well done, being from little kid. Overall, I'd give it a thumbs-up.
Not sure where the "nuclear bomb" is, though. Like all news-media sources, nothing of substance was really said. It's just a lot of headlines thrown together, with minimal explanation, and a whole lot of exaggeration and generalization.

Unfortunately, this kid makes a lot of the same mistakes she's judging others for making. I guess I shouldn't have expected anything different. It is posed as a political discussion, after all. It would be foolish for a person to actually have good ideas with some depth. That's not what gets the view-count up.
Didn’t learn your lesson yesterday, did you? How about you stop these retarded play-by-play shittakes and listen to the whole thing in context before responding? It’s incredibly transparent what you’re trying to do. You don’t look smart.

Dec 22, 2007
Didn’t learn your lesson yesterday, did you? How about you stop these retarded play-by-play shittakes and listen to the whole thing in context before responding? It’s incredibly transparent what you’re trying to do. You don’t look smart.
Learn my lesson? Was that your goal? To teach me something?
I guess it was hidden somewhere in your projecting, in which you assumed I was trying to perform a "takedown?" I've never heard of this person before. Why would I want to take her down? How am I supposed to take a person down by posting on an entirely different site? You're not making any sense, my man.

And posting and almost line-by-line reaction doesn't count as listening to the whole thing? What more could you want? Should I just respond in single sentences instead? Would that be a better reaction?

Did you even read what I said? I said I liked it over all, even though it was pretty hyperbolic at times. The kid might have a good shot at public speaking in the future. I was just waiting for that "nuclear bomb" mentioned in the title, and I was a bit disappointed to see no such thing existed. Hyperbole at work again, unfortunately.

Reactions: niveaformen

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Learn my lesson? Was that your goal? To teach me something?
I guess it was hidden somewhere in your projecting, in which you assumed I was trying to perform a "takedown?" I've never heard of this person before. Why would I want to take her down? How am I supposed to take a person down by posting on an entirely different site? You're not making any sense, my man.

And posting and almost line-by-line reaction doesn't count as listening to the whole thing? What more could you want? Should I just respond in single sentences instead? Would that be a better reaction?

Did you even read what I said? I said I liked it over all, even though it was pretty hyperbolic at times. The kid might have a good shot at public speaking in the future. I was just waiting for that "nuclear bomb" mentioned in the title, and I was a bit disappointed to see no such thing existed. Hyperbole at work again, unfortunately.
Spare me. This is your true opinion and it bears little relevance to what she actually said:

Like all news-media sources, nothing of substance was really said. It's just a lot of headlines thrown together, with minimal explanation, and a whole lot of exaggeration and generalization.

The false platitudes are manipulation and misdirection intended to soften the landing for your true opinion. You do this because you assume you are smarter than the people reading your posts and that they won't notice. You do this pretty much every time you wade into politics and it's pathetic. Your mind was already made up before watching the video, this much was obvious from your first post. You could have spared us the thousand other words.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Ryujin
Dec 22, 2007
The false platitudes are manipulation and misdirection intended to soften the landing for your true opinion. You do this because you assume you are smarter than the people reading your posts and that they won't notice. You do this pretty much every time you wade into politics and it's pathetic. Your mind was already made up before watching the video, this much was obvious from your first post. You could have spared us the thousand other words.
Am I wrong? Do news sources provide in-depth analysis? I'd certainly love to see those news sources, because I'm really over the stuff that gains the most views yet lacks substance. This girl covered like 15 different topics in an 18-ish minute video. It's literally impossible to go into any significant detail in that manner, so I was hoping for something a bit deeper. Snippets of comments might be fine for you, and that's perfectly cool. I don't see any reason to be so triggered about somebody hoping for a bit more depth, though.

C'mon, I just said political discussion doesn't have any depth, because doing so would be foolish. I did that while simultaneously posting the longest comments in this thread. Are you not able to understand jokes? I apologize if English is not your primary-language, because I know how easily things can be lost in translation. I don't mean any offense. I was just trying to react to a random Youtube video. Bombs were promised, after all, so I'd like to witness such explosions.

Though, I did say long-posts don't get the view-count up, but you seem to be attracted to me, since you keep referring to me as a "cunt" (one of my favorite things, by the way) and a "fucker" (sorry, my door doesn't swing your way, though I am flattered), so maybe I was wrong about that one, just like my mis-fire regarding "prions" and "axions."

I feel pretty confident in my intelligence, yes, but I would never enter a conversation assuming I'm superior to anybody else. The entire point of a forum is to discuss and learn, after all.
It just kinda feels like you're suggesting it's impossible to like parts of a person, and not others. I'm not a fan of some of the things the girl said, but I like others. Is that such a tough concept?

I look forward to your sage wisdom and clever insults, wise Totoro. Cheers.

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
Watching a bit of a livestream she's doing and the chat is just a stream of 'The Jews" this and "The Jews" that and various "muh Western civilization / SPQR" shit.

*sigh*

Disappointed, but I guess it makes sense her audience would just swing completely the other way instead of being reasonable. Fucking lunatics at every corner. She seems to encourage these types though, complete with the use of the "goyim" meme bullshit. So she's not quite as smart as I thought she was.

Last edited:

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
Am I wrong? Do news sources provide in-depth analysis? I'd certainly love to see those news sources, because I'm really over the stuff that gains the most views yet lacks substance. This girl covered like 15 different topics in an 18-ish minute video. It's literally impossible to go into any significant detail in that manner, so I was hoping for something a bit deeper. Snippets of comments might be fine for you, and that's perfectly cool. I don't see any reason to be so triggered about somebody hoping for a bit more depth, though.

C'mon, I just said political discussion doesn't have any depth, because doing so would be foolish. I did that while simultaneously posting the longest comments in this thread. Are you not able to understand jokes? I apologize if English is not your primary-language, because I know how easily things can be lost in translation. I don't mean any offense. I was just trying to react to a random Youtube video. Bombs were promised, after all, so I'd like to witness such explosions.

Though, I did say long-posts don't get the view-count up, but you seem to be attracted to me, since you keep referring to me as a "cunt" (one of my favorite things, by the way) and a "fucker" (sorry, my door doesn't swing your way, though I am flattered), so maybe I was wrong about that one, just like my mis-fire regarding "prions" and "axions."

I feel pretty confident in my intelligence, yes, but I would never enter a conversation assuming I'm superior to anybody else. The entire point of a forum is to discuss and learn, after all.
It just kinda feels like you're suggesting it's impossible to like parts of a person, and not others. I'm not a fan of some of the things the girl said, but I like others. Is that such a tough concept?

I look forward to your sage wisdom and clever insults, wise Totoro. Cheers.
Get over yourself

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Watching a bit of a livestream she's doing and the chat is just a stream of 'The Jews" this and "The Jews" that and various "muh Western civilization / SPQR" shit.

*sigh*

Disappointed, but I guess it makes sense her audience would just swing completely the other way instead of being reasonable. Fucking lunatics at every corner. She seems to encourage these types though, complete with the use of the "goyim" meme bullshit. So she's not quite as smart as I thought she was.
Shame. To many people think "clever" is figuring out how many ways to gripe about Jews or whatever online. In the end they have nothing intelligent to say

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
It rendered your reading contextually vapid. For example:
"Alrighty, then. Sounds like your typical religious nonsense, but I'll keep giving it a shot. Chances are she hasn't actually done anything wrong, and the fault lies within the extremists, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt."
I mean, a full paragraph in which I guess you thought she was Muslim? By the time that section was over, you were so busy typing you'd lost sight of the entire segment. This occurs over and over, with your inability to separate her shifts from satire to criticism to shitposting because you were too busy deconstructing each line.

For example:
"California is a crypto-caliphate"
Ehhh.... you lost me again. Hyperbolic language rarely does the trick. California has it's plethora of problems, but comparing the state to a religious-dictatorship isn't the way to get a good message across.
Like, the Spruce Goose just flew over your head. You continuously analyze satire as statements of fact and don't get jokes until 5 minutes too late, and then think she's joking when she isn't and vice versa. It's like you gave us a play by play of a baseball game while watching football.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

*sigh*

I try not to judge speakers by their chat audience. Hell, just watch E3 online and it's a shit fest of epic proportions. That said, I have no idea if she is antisemitic or not. I've only watched one video other than this [and just a couple hours ago] and it wasnt.

Dec 22, 2007
It rendered your reading contextually vapid. For example:

I mean, a full paragraph in which I guess you thought she was Muslim? By the time that section was over, you were so busy typing you'd lost sight of the entire segment. This occurs over and over, with your inability to separate her shifts from satire to criticism to shitposting because you were too busy deconstructing each line.

For example:

Like, the Spruce Goose just flew over your head. You continuously analyze satire as statements of fact and don't get jokes until 5 minutes too late, and then think she's joking when she isn't and vice versa. It's like you gave us a play by play of a baseball game while watching football.
Easy there. You're bordering on an actual response. We only use insults in this thread.
In other words, thank you for more than petty cuss words.

But I understand the 'satire' just fine. It isn't funny. but whatever. I did say "Okay, good. So it's a parody. Time to let up on my criticism a bit," after all.

The point I'm getting at is that meaning of a message is lost when it's mixed in with a bunch of other hyperbolic language. I don't know how many times I have to mention Poe's Law before it becomes obvious that I'm talking about Poe's Law. I promise, there's no hidden meaning in my words.

Sarcasm and jumping between a bunch of topics works for some people, apparently. I'd prefer an actual analysis of problems, brainstorms about possible solutions to said problems, and concrete evidence to support the brainstorms. Spouting off memes and extreme comparisons doesn't do it for me.

On the parts where she avoids hyperbole, and actually just says things like a normal person, I agreed with most of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: slugbahr

Tapioca

Aug 17, 2017
This girl just repeats scripts that some random adult e-friend writes for her. It is kinda creepy.

I dunno why any adult would want to watch any political content made by a child anyway. I don't care what a 14 year old has to say on real world issues, parrotted scripts or not. If you aren't under the age of 18 it is bizarre to watch her.

Last edited:
Reactions: slugbahr

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
A straight read of biting socio-political satire from a 14-year old isn't really going to yield much. And after heaping on a few more pages of 'analysis', it no longer seems like it's the 14-year old who is taking things too seriously...

TrainedRage

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
USA
I'm pretty sure she recently debated Destiny. I'm sure Stephen enjoyed being that close to an underaged girl.

Wonder if he slipped in the DM's?

Tapioca

Aug 17, 2017
Yep, looks like an edgy 14 year old to me. Doesn’t change the fact that she, or whoever wrote her script, had the NPC mindset nailed to a tee in this video.
Looks like a brainwashed 14 year old to me. 14 year olds shouldn't be worried about the jews or genociding people or politics in general. They can't vote and can barely think.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
Looks like a brainwashed 14 year old to me. 14 year olds shouldn't be worried about the jews or genociding people or politics in general. They can't vote and can barely think.
If only you could whisper sweet obstructions into her ear all night long, perhaps you could save this poor, innocent, young girl who clearly can't think for herself. Oh, how pleased she would be.

Reactions: Burnttips

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Isn't this the same "logic" used to explain why minorities shouldn't be expected to get themselves a valid State ID before being allowed to vote?

Reactions: Burnttips

Tapioca

Aug 17, 2017
Isn't this the same "logic" used to explain why minorities shouldn't be expected to get themselves a valid State ID before being allowed to vote?
What? You can vote without an ID in my state. Your point is literally so retarded, I don't even understand what you are even trying to say.

14 year olds are children. I don't care what a 14 year old has to say on politics. They haven't experienced anything and their brain is mush.

• Triggered
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

Tapioca

Aug 17, 2017
If only you could whisper sweet obstructions into her ear all night long, perhaps you could save this poor, innocent, young girl who clearly can't think for herself. Oh, how pleased she would be.
Sounds like you are fantasizing about whispering in a 14 yr olds ear. Kind of weird.

I really don't care about unbrainwashing her. That is her parents job, in which they are failing. I'm sure they love their little cash cow.

She'll be antifa by age 18 anyway, writing blog posts about the dangers of right wing propaganda on the internet. :messenger_grinning_squinting: Pretty much no one stays what they were when they were 14. They look back on it and cringe.

Last edited:

Burnttips

Mar 27, 2019
Sounds like you are fantasizing about whispering in a 14 yr olds ear. Kind of weird.

I really don't care about unbrainwashing her. That is her parents job, in which they are failing. I'm sure they love their little cash cow.

She'll be antifa by age 18 anyway, writing blog posts about the dangers of right wing propaganda on the internet. :messenger_grinning_squinting: Pretty much no one stays what they were when they were 14. They look back on it and cringe.
So you do hope to change her. 😂

• LOL
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

O-N-E

Jul 11, 2018
I'm with Tapioca on this. She's smart, but not wise. Also, her criticism in the video of Muslims worshiping a black cube to please a Canaanite deity doesn't make much sense to me since she seems to be a born again Christian who's looking forward to being "properly converted". Isn't stuff like eating corpus christie and worshipping the cross similar?

btgorman

Jul 26, 2009
She covered this when she quoted people who tell her “You’re going down a dark path kid!”

😂

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

I heard this guy is antifa now:

Reactions: CurryPanda

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018

Than what are you crying about?

Reactions: CurryPanda

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
lol the handwringers in this thread seem to think we’re getting our political opinions from a 14 year old but they’re missing the point, which is that even a 14 year old can eviscerate their pathetic, juvenile, uncritical world view. It’s hilarious.
Even better they insist a 14 year old girl can't possibly hold these views without a man telling her how to think. It's glorious and everything I hoped for.

somerset

Apr 15, 2019
This is the kind of discourse the organised alt-left does not mind. Words that sound *too clever* and thus end up having the impact that a song or poem would, not a political argument.

Notice her rhythm- it has closer form to a chant or mantra- and that isn't an accident. She is literally an 'entertainer' whose audience thinks they are getting some good 'medicine' with their sugar. Like how some people like songs with apparently overtly political lyrics. How to do politics without having to make an effort.

Americans in particular fall for this kind of fake political output. That's why you love all those late night supposed political commentary shows hosted by 'comics'.

For the alt-left, it is an 'opposition' that makes the alt-left seem like a joke- therefore *harmless*- therefore not to be taken seriously or properly opposed. And boy, do the fabians (the proper name for neoliberals, blairites, or alt-left) love this tactic.

In Germany during the rise of the nazis, Team Hitler was mocked remorselessly all across Germany by lyrical entertainers just like this girl. The Germany arty-pseuds all boasted this put the saddo nazis in their place. After all, they won the 'intellectual' argument with their superior crowd entertaining 'wit'.

Sorry, this form of entertaining clever clever 'wit' never wins. It is a wrong-headed tactic ordinary people fall for cos it seems 'clever'.

Let me explain further. The British elite *invented* the biting satarical cartoon- that let the riff-raff laugh at their 'betters'. In every lame nation, people were executed for mocking the ruling class. In Britain the ruling class led the mocking. Why? Cause it dissapated the 'anger' of the lower classes, which otherwise could boil into revolution, or at least mob demand for social change.

Years later the horror Margeret Thatcher came to power. A real issue for the ruling elite, for Thatcher was to begin tearing up decent post-war Britain, and reshape it into something ready for the true horror to come, Tony Blair. So what happened to save Thatcher from the ire of the people? *Spitting Image*. Every Sunday Night on Britain's biggest channel (well we only had 3 at the time, or maybe 4), the cruelest puppet charactures savaged thatcher and co in the most vicious satire in History. And how we all howled. While Thatcher went from strength to strength.

Every tinpot dictator knows you smash anyone who dares mock him - but that's cos the *tinpot* dictator is a small potatoes loser. The british elite are so much smarter (they even have 99.99% of Americans think they 'won' a
'revolution'- even after America's 'inexplicable' participation in WW1 and WW2).

The people anti-alt-left Americans turn to are so perfect for the alt-left agenda, it is beyond belief. Most are looney right with a passion for hating one organised religion *and* its followers. Some have always worked *knowingly* hand-in-glove with the forces behind the alt-left, which is certainly the case with Alex Jones.

Indeed it is a tactical method of the alt-left to control the *acceptable* faces of the *apparent* oposition to the alt-left. Jones was safely deplatformed for he already had his own media organisation, and the precedent set could then be used against *real* enemies of the alt-left. But Youtube ain't gonna rush to remove this girl's channel.

Honestly if you need 'entertainment' in your political outlets, you are better off giving up with political content altogether, and sticking with plain entertainment.

Tapioca

Aug 17, 2017
A 14 year old is running rings around your ability to discuss and convey.

You're successfully proving a point.
It's just not the point you set out to prove.
Not really. She has already said a grown man writes her scripts and credits him in her vids. Try again. Everything she says is literally parroting common right wing talking points anyway. I can get the same thing delivered better from a Ben Shapiro video.

Last edited:

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
Not really. She has already said a grown man writes her scripts and credits him in her vids. Try again. Everything she says is literally parroting common right wing talking points anyway. I can get the same thing delivered better from a Ben Shapiro video.
If you check my earlier comments, I already said I believed she didn't write her own material.

The irony is that it still doesn't make your material superior:
Sorry for hurting your teenage feels

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
If she actually made material then you might have a point.
Yet, you keep making my point for me:
This place has more boomer tier right wing takes than alt-right takes.
You seem to be on a trolling mission at the moment. Worthless hot-take after hot-take, spreading across multiple threads.

I hope your day improves.

Last edited:
Reactions: highrider

Tapioca

Aug 17, 2017
Yet, you keep making my point for me:

You seem to be on a trolling mission at the moment. Worthless hot-take after hot-take, spreading across multiple threads.

I hope your day improves.

Oh no. Opposite opinion, must be a troll. Sounds like a post from resetera :lollipop_anguish: