14 year old girl drops nuclear bomb on the ideology of far left.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
Not really. She has already said a grown man writes her scripts and credits him in her vids. Try again. Everything she says is literally parroting common right wing talking points anyway. I can get the same thing delivered better from a Ben Shapiro video.
That's not what she says at all. 16 minute mark.

Enjoy the wrangling.

Shaqazooloo

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Not really. She has already said a grown man writes her scripts and credits him in her vids. Try again. Everything she says is literally parroting common right wing talking points anyway. I can get the same thing delivered better from a Ben Shapiro video.
When does she say this? In the video she says that she writes her script with her friend and records and edits the video's herself. She even says that the views expressed in the video are her own.

Croatoan

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2014
Looks like a brainwashed 14 year old to me. 14 year olds shouldn't be worried about the jews or genociding people or politics in general. They can't vote and can barely think.
Jesus Christ you have no clue do you? Your posts in this thread are a bad look....Yikes.

Last edited:

MetalAlien

Mar 6, 2005
I think she's great. I watched a "portion" of a few of her videos. They are too long for me to get all the way though. Her jokes and politics are on point. The video of her complaining about youtube deleting her comments section was particularly funny. I wonder how her monologue will change once she is an adult?

-Minsc-

Nov 14, 2009
Quick impressions.

Cocky.

Sounds like she's talking about herself.

Hopefully she's not being sexually abused.

After reading a bit of this thread... Is that a dude?

edit:

Haven't taken the time to confirm this. My initial thought is that it wouldn't surprise me. I can't discount that she did write the script based on the limited material she has consumed in life thus far. She is certainly ignorant, and at is not a bad thing. I'm thirty seven and I'm ignorant.

Last edited:

CurryPanda

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2019
Oh look, who could have predicted this chain of events.. ?

The guy who called her out is fucking ugly. Pathetic bastard. These people don't want free speech anywhere. Like Tusli said, 1st amendment right's are under threat. This is going to make the girl more powerful, and get her more attention. I guarantee she is going to make her own website and as a result get more fans. The more they censor, the more attraction it gets from people, and they will support her. She has a huge fan base as it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Legit journalist or twitter journalist? If he’s anything like Tim Pool, I’m down.

I would say he is like Tim Pool. He is good at digging into things, connecting dots, and making threads that he updates (keeping focus) during the ever shifting narratives in MSM.

His Twitter threads are always a gold mine IMO.

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2007
It's almost like hyperbolic language makes it difficult to tell what's a joke and what's serious. It's almost like repeating memes and edgy language isn't a good way to spread a message.
I wonder if somebody's created a name for that...

I'm completely against censorship, so banning people for simple words bothers me. But if you're going to lay down rules about hate-speech, name-calling, fear-mongering, and so forth; she seems like a pretty easy target. When we live in a world where people believe things like vaccines cause autism and the world is flat, how are you supposed to know if a video like hers is serious or a joke? Banning her for using 'faggot' repeatedly would have made enough sense as it is, according to their rules. When you combine all of the other hyperbolic language into the equation, I'm kinda surprised she's lasted as long as she has.

The edge-lord stuff just isn't a good way to make a point. It creates confusion regarding the actual message, and is too easily misinterpreted. There's a reason Jordan Peterson has done so well (he doesn't resort to that nonsense).

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Oh look, who could have predicted this chain of events.. ?

The powers-that-be are complete idiots.

What will happen when you signal-boost a 14-year-old kid and (implicitly) declare her a threat to your establishment? This is what happens: others will join in, seeing how easy it is to rile up the major networks and their ideologues.

Reminds me of "who is this FOUR CHAN? from CNN.

Will her peer-group see this and come out on the side of Twitter/Buzzfeed/YouTube? Will they appreciate the nanny-behavior of these companies or will they see the 14-year-old -- someone like their classmates, their younger sisters, their friends -- as the hero standing up to authority?

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
It's almost like hyperbolic language makes it difficult to tell what's a joke and what's serious. It's almost like repeating memes and edgy language isn't a good way to spread a message.

I'm completely against censorship, so banning people for simple words bothers me. But if you're going to lay down rules about hate-speech, name-calling, fear-mongering, and so forth; she seems like a pretty easy target. When we live in a world where people believe things like vaccines cause autism and the world is flat, how are you supposed to know if a video like hers is serious or a joke? Banning her for using 'faggot' repeatedly would have made enough sense as it is, according to their rules. When you combine all of the other hyperbolic language into the equation, I'm kinda surprised she's lasted as long as she has.

The edge-lord stuff just isn't a good way to make a point. It creates confusion regarding the actual message, and is too easily misinterpreted. There's a reason Jordan Peterson has done so well (he doesn't resort to that nonsense).
She’s 14

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

The hyperbole is intentional because of modern puritan ears. She's a free speech advocate, and many free speech advocates live on the edge of free speech because that's the point.

The only reason some people have lost the ability to decipher jokes and satire is they're too busy trying to figure out how offended they should be when the person is calling someone a retard. It's hilarity that these fragile minds want the person to criticize them with only approved words. I mean, the message is that we should be able to use 'memes and edgy language' and you're implying people shouldn't use them to make that point.

And she's doing great too, maybe not as good as JP but great. So perhaps that means there is a place for her in this world, too, by your metric.

• Love
Reactions: Oner and matt404au
Dec 22, 2007
The hyperbole is intentional because of modern puritan ears. She's a free speech advocate, and many free speech advocates live on the edge of free speech because that's the point.

The only reason some people have lost the ability to decipher jokes and satire is they're too busy trying to figure out how offended they should be when the person is calling someone a retard. It's hilarity that these fragile minds want the person to criticize them with only approved words. I mean, the message is that we should be able to use 'memes and edgy language' and you're implying people shouldn't use them to make that point.

And she's doing great too, maybe not as good as JP but great. So perhaps that means there is a place for her in this world, too, by your metric.
I don't use Twitter, and I don't post anything on Youtube, so I have no idea what their TOSs look like. I would imagine that words like "retard" and "faggot" are probably not something they find particularly enthralling. As I said, I'm surprised she's lasted as long as she has. People have been banned for much less.

It's absolutely censorship; there's no doubt about it. I think people should be able to whatever they want. It makes it much easier to pick out the idiots from those with genuine thoughts when they're not trying to avoid a ban. It's pretty clear she's targeted because of her beliefs, which don't blend with the liberal environments of many social-media sites. But, at the same time, if certain words and phrases are listed in the rules, and you break the rules, what else can you expect? It gives them a scapegoat to get rid of her. Avoiding such language would probably allow her to stay on the platform.

People should be free to use memes, but I'm not talking about censorship in that regard. I'm trying to say that memes and edgelordy stuff aren't very convincing. Insulting a person just makes them defensive and dig into their beliefs more deeply, rather than becoming willing to listen to differing ideas. Hyperbole is even worse. There are people in this world who strongly believe some incredibly stupid things. Posting exaggerated messages just makes one sound like he/she has similarly stupid ideas, rather than getting an actual point across. Then, when you mix satire into the mix, the point becomes even more blunted.

The most successful leaders throughout history have always spoken clearly and concisely, using logic and statistics, and have let their debating skills crush the competition. I'm not saying it's impossible to use another tactic, but those who do have yet to be very successful.

Last edited:

CurryPanda

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2019
I was looking for reason to switch to bitchute.

Updating op too.
Bitchute is great. But I have a feeling they will sell out, too. And, these idiots at big tech don’t realize, the more you censor, the more people will want to see the censored material.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
They did it!
That gurl does not give a fuck, so I expect a reupload.

The video this topic is about.
The Buzzfeed article claims that she received a Youtube strike, so she won't be able to upload anything for a week.

First Strike
If we find your content doesn’t follow our policies for a second time, you will receive a strike. This means you won't be able to upload videos, live streams, stories, or create custom thumbnails or Community posts - for one week. Full privileges will be restored automatically after the one week period, but your strike will remain on your channel for 90 days.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

This guy gets it.

Reactions: CurryPanda