14 year old girl drops nuclear bomb on the ideology of far left.

Orpheum

Sep 7, 2015
Munich, Germany
I do not agree with anything she said, but I support her right to express herself.

I generally just tune out or ignore things like this, I do not start advocating for them to be silenced. That only brings more attention to their cause and once you start going down that road, then you have to ask yourself, who is next.
True, i watched some of her videos and i can't say i agree with everything she says. However Youtube, Buzzfeed and other parts on the internet going nuclear on her is straight up bullshit

chaos789

Nov 21, 2012
True, i watched some of her videos and i can't say i agree with everything she says. However Youtube, Buzzfeed and other parts on the internet going nuclear on her is straight up bullshit
Well, those sites and others have the right to criticize her, but by doing so they are also bringing more attention to her. But I have to disagree with trying to outright silence her on the internet. If she was advocating violence that would be would one thing, but I do not support censoring people for saying things you disagree with.

Taking the high road is the longer and more tumultuous path, but anything worthwhile in life is never easily attainable.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
I do not agree with anything she said, but I support her right to express herself.
Not anything? How about her point that she has the right to speak her mind? 13 minutes of her video are pretty much dedicated to the concept of free expression, and how the far left mindset operates against it.

Given you say you support her right to express herself, I'd be surprised if you dont agree with quite a bit of what she says throughout the video. Maybe not all, of course.

Reactions: CurryPanda

chaos789

Nov 21, 2012
Not anything? How about her point that she has the right to speak her mind? 13 minutes of her video are pretty much dedicated to the concept of free expression, and how the far left mindset operates against it.

Given you say you support her right to express herself, I'd be surprised if you dont agree with quite a bit of what she says throughout the video. Maybe not all, of course.
Well since you put it that way, then yes I agree with her opinion about her right to express herself. But I thought that was already implied with my intial post.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
Well since you put it that way, then yes I agree with her opinion about her right to express herself. But I thought that was already implied with my intial post.
Sure, but that's the vast majority of her video. Even the lambasting of Islam for the first two minutes is parody in regards to free speech on discord.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
I watched her earlier videos that are non-political, and she is genuinely bright, but extremely cynical. It makes sense she would rebel against the left.

I hope she isn't warped by the bullshit on Pol though.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

Styx makes a lot of great points, as per usual, but also notes that he thinks the censors are finally coming down on her because she has started doing live interviews, which prove she isn't just a script but of her own mind. Since according to the far left a 14 year old girl cant have these opinions by definition, we're seeing censorial fireworks.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
The real issue is using your real identity on the internet.

U are basically pushing a massive mark on your head for people that can't deal with your opinions.

What people should start doing is remove there real names or any connection towards there living enviroment from the public.

Soph wouldn't have a issue, if she wouldn't display her face + identity on the internet.

It always boggles my mind how it was ever a good idea for people to start using there real names on the internet.

If you wanna start a youtube channel, create a new e-mail account, create a new name and create a new social media identity and then voice your voice.

I can't blame soph because she's only 14 years and honestly how much can you know at that age. Her parents however aren't the brightest.

I can't blame soph she's only 14 years, her parents however failed her hard and she will now realize the consequences of it.

Last edited: