• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

14 year old girl drops nuclear bomb on the ideology of far left.

Psydonk

Jun 17, 2015
Not sure where the "nuclear bomb" is, though. Like all news-media sources, nothing of substance was really said. It's just a lot of headlines thrown together, with minimal explanation, and a whole lot of exaggeration and generalization.
There is no nuclear bomb, another right wing circle jerk after attacking a vague ignorant strawman of leftist sounding buzzwords.

Mahadev

Mar 5, 2007
Watched on of the vids, this is beyond cringe and has nothing to offer to political discourse. Of course the woketards did her the favor of practically advertising her because they just. can't. handle. different opinions or edgy humor.

Last edited:

Alfen

Nov 12, 2018
As much as I agree with her views/point criticism, bring a 14 year old like that into a currently heated political scene doesn't sit well with me.

She's really really young and so, while her speech is very valid, she is still that; a 14 year old.

Doing what she does, exposes you to a lot of open hatred, doxxing, online harassement and verbal abuse on the daily with peope who don't agree with you.

Even experienced controversial public speakers like Milo Yanopoulos have public meltdowns after years of online harassment.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Watched on of the vids, this is beyond cringe and has nothing to offer to political discourse. Of course the woketards did her the favor of practically advertising her because they just. can't. handle. different opinions or edgy humor.
The main vid is a 10 minute screed on how the far left reacts and tries to shame anyone they disagree with, explaining both their technique and motivation... which then led a journalist to do exactly what she said they would do to her and then the rest followed suit. But yeah, she 'has nothing to offer political discourse'.

Last edited:

Mahadev

Mar 5, 2007
The main vid is a 10 minute screed on how the far left reacts and tries to shame anyone they disagree with, explaining both their technique and motivation... which then led a journalist to do exactly what she said they would do to her and then the rest followed suit. But yeah, she 'has nothing to offer political discourse'.

Her take is nothing I haven't read on the internet a million times, often far more eloquently, the extra cringe on the vids doesn't help either. And I'm talking about the actual content of the videos not what happened later, the whole point of my post is that the idiots practically advertised her and yes, proved her point.

desertdroog

Aug 12, 2008
She is a mirror reflecting the absurdity of regressive ideas. And those who get mad for that, can't help themselves from proving her point.

This is why she is being noticed. Not for what she says as many have said it before, but because SHE says it.

This is another example of the Barbara Streisand Effect.

Reactions: The Mad Draklor

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Her take is nothing I haven't read on the internet a million times, often far more eloquently, the extra cringe on the vids doesn't help either. And I'm talking about the actual content of the videos not what happened later, the whole point of my post is that the idiots practically advertised her and yes, proved her point.
Yet you seem so hot and bothered by it, even if you mask it as boredom and apathy.

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
Hey hey hey don't take it out on us. It's not our fault she blocked you on twitter.

Shaqazooloo

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
She can live stream now. Don't know what it's about, I think just chilling. The Principal sounds really bad but she seems to being doing alright.

Damn, she really seems up to date on politics, weird for a 14 year old.

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: MetalAlien

MetalAlien

Formerly 'MetalAlien'
Mar 6, 2005
Well someone talked her into being behind a paywall now...

KojimaLovesMiyazaki

Formerly 'matt404au'
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

btgorman

Jul 26, 2009

Sleepydays

Sep 12, 2017
I guess I got too late to this, but whatever she said her decision to paywall will mean she'll reach an nth of her potential audience.

Reactions: MetalAlien

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
Paywall is disappointing, I’m sure more than enough would donate for content they find valuable while still giving broad access to the more casual viewer.

Reactions: RSB and Skyr

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
She's basically a giant troll.
Troll normally indicates someone is just saying something to get a rise. Nah. She's just spitting truth and doesn't give a fuck about political correctness. I guess there is some troll in there because she clearly likes to twist the knife after she jabs someone. Most people, especially today, couch their thoughts in the proper phrasing and self-censor. She doesn't. And it's god damn beautiful.