• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15 Films to See in June (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conjuring 2, The Shallows, Finding Dory, DePalma, and Tickled

Mostly this month's just setting me up for next month and Belladonna of Sadness

Damn. This has the first time when none of the movies presented sound interesting to watch :/

Broaden your horizons breh. Watch the trailers, might convince more than plot descriptions.
What's the front-runner this weekend? Nothing's really jumping out at me, sadly.

The Lobster!

nothing really pops for me this month.

guess i'll see ninja turtles drunk.

Pretty garbo month. Only thing I might end up seeing is Independence Day 2.

As long as some of you don't complain about the state of Hollywood being full of sequels, reboots, remakes, and not enough original movies or whatever silly argument that loves to pop up.

Please see Popstar. One of the best comedies I've seen in years and solid, original comedies are so rare. Don't let it bomb.

Also Wiener-Dog weirdly piques my interest. Is it getting a relatively wide release? My city doesn't get much.

What's the front-runner this weekend? Nothing's really jumping out at me, sadly.

If you live in NYC, The Fits. The Wailing is also solid. Also, The Lobster, Love & Friendship, and Sunset Song are definitely worth seeing and have been expanding.

DePalma da gawd. Hopefully the doc gives people greater appreciation for femme fatale

It focuses on it a bit, but I wish it expanded on his post-Mission to Mars films a bit more.

Also Wiener-Dog weirdly piques my interest. Is it getting a relatively wide release? My city doesn't get much.

Not initially, but throughout July it should get a decent release.

atr0cious

Watched A bigger splash Thursday, and the cinematography is fucking incredible. Some scenes are so good just because of the camera angle and placement. Tilda Swinton and Voldemort were awesome. Unfortunately it's a small art flick so it's already leaving theaters, but hopefully home release keeps it fresh in people's minds.

Will probably end up just seeing Finding Dory and Swiss Army Man.

Maybe Independence Day? I dunno I don't have huge nostalgia for the first one.

Toothless

The Conjuring 2
Finding Dory
Independence Day: Resurgence
Swiss Army Man

Probably more than these, but this is definitely what I'll make it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom