• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

15% (or more) off consoles at Target 7/13 & 14

Jachaos

I am the proud new owner of a PS4, a 3G Vita and an Xbox One thanks to this 20 percent off promo!! I'm a Nintendo guy so it is fun diving into these other platforms to see what they are like. At $320 a console (no sales tax in NH where I live) I paid more for my Wii U at $350 than the other 2! :)

Pretty cool TitanFall is discounted digitally this month for Gold - an unexpected expensive day for my savings account

One decision for each of your consoles :
Pre-order Destiny (for current game, Flower or Resogun)
Buy Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
Pre-order Sunset Overdrive (for current game, Titanfall)

And PS+

From someone who's owned all Nintendo consoles since his birth. Except the Virtual Boy.

zma1013

When I'm signing up for an account on USPS.com what do I do about the address box? Do I make it different than my actual address or what?

This has been the closest to me getting an Xbox One. I was ready to pull the trigger about 30 times today. I will just continue to wait until Black Friday.

This has been the closest to me getting an Xbox One. I was ready to pull the trigger about 30 times today. I will just continue to wait until Black Friday.

We're seeing deals almost weekly for both of these consoles hitting the low to mid $300s. I'm with you, we should see some crazy deals this winter.

zma1013

Well shit, I just realized Target closes at 10pm. I guess I just assumed they were like Walmart and were open all the time. Got no time to finish all these requirements and get up there in time. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Well shit, I just realized Target closes at 10pm. I guess I just assumed they were like Walmart and were open all the time. Got no time to finish all these requirements and get up there in time. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Find a Super Target. That will get you an extra hour.

Kelsey

Banned
Lol you are missing out I have a day one addition and it's ran perfectly.

I've now had 4 Kinectless models and all 4 are duds. My guess is MS took the returns and stuck them in the new Kinectless boxes without first addressing the problems that they were initially returned for. All 4 sound like the HD is seeking. Not a peep during the initial update and then once it actually moves on to the main UI it starts and never stops unless a game is being played. If a video app is being used, it just sits there and buzzes incessantly.

Relique

Wow thanks for the heads up OP. I already had a PS4 in the household but I couldn't resist this deal. Used the mover's coupon, cartwheel coupon, and my brothers employee discount. $289 out the door. Could of been more but I didn't want to deal with the red card.

I've now had 4 Kinectless models and all 4 are duds. My guess is MS took the returns and stuck them in the new Kinectless boxes without first addressing the problems that they were initially returned for. All 4 sound like the HD is seeking. Not a peep during the initial update and then once it actually moves on to the main UI it starts and never stops unless a game is being played. If a video app is being used, it just sits there and buzzes incessantly.

Man that sucks I'm sorry to hear that.

Baron Aloha

A Shining Example
Welp, I was able to get the 10% off coupon from USPS by trying another zip code and paying another $1.05. I bought the M&L Wii U bundle + Wonderful 101. Total was just shy of $250. I'll play through these then buy the other stuff when the buy 2 get 1 sales hit later this year. I hope Wonderful 101 is good. I started playing Mario and its boring me so far. I cleared the first 2 worlds.

Ghazi

You sure? I thought they closed at 11 on weekdays and Saturday and 10 on Sunday?

Top Bottom