• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1500 new members approved

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyMan

Neo Member
^"get my ass"
Fresh meat.
402yb94hoyx31.jpg
2vlgc6.jpg

Welcome, remember there are different camps here,

1.The console warriors, by name: the PS fans (Ponys) the xboxfans (green rats) and sometimes the Nintendo fans.
2 The PC only gamers (PC MasterRace)
3 Nutral gamers who play on everything
4 Gamers who only like to game on they're prefered platform and dont give a sh*t about consolewars.
Choose wisely ore do whatever you want.
O yeah, watch out what you say in the consolewar topics, think before you write cous the banhammer could hit you in the ass.
Have fun...😉

Last edited:

-Zelda-

Banned
Yo, yo, yo! Fresh meat!

You better bookmark the tits or ass community and be an active member in one of those. I aint asking.

Oh and before you ask, we don't have a dedicated feet thread. This is a classy forum after all
Would it be hypocritical to want to sign up for both?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

1.The console warriors, by name: the PS fans (Ponys) the xboxfans (green rats) and sometimes the Nintendo fans.
4 Gamers who only like to game on they're prefered platform and dont give a sh*t about consolewars.
O yeah, watch out what you say in the consolewar topics, think before you write cous the banhammer could hit you in the ass.
Have fun...😉
How about those of us who spend our time in OT & Community?

jm89

Have fun...😉
You forgot the stadia fans

SZips

Welcome to all the new people.

Damn, I remember way back when I signed up. The long wait to get approved and using a non-free email. Ten years ago now. Time really flies.

nush

Gold Member
Hey Tyler it's SegaHeart, just borrowing my friend's account real quick (but you can delete it, he doesn't care). Firstly, cute thing you did there with the ban. Secondly, just for clarification are you seriously okay with the way NeoGaf is right now? There will be a Sega Does What Nintendon't Community | OT thread by the end of the year (if there isn't one already). Is the site's moral grotesqueity supposed to be your revenge against the "sjw" who scorned you? Good grief. No offense but be honest, if you heard of someone else doing that, wouldn't you think that it's the most pathetic and predicatble thing ever?

As a fellow human being, if you're not seeing a therapist already, I urge you to consider it.

AGRacing

Gold Member
Hey Tyler it's SegaHeart, just borrowing my friend's account real quick (but you can delete it, he doesn't care). Firstly, cute thing you did there with the ban. Secondly, just for clarification are you seriously okay with the way NeoGaf is right now? There will be a Sega Does What Nintendon't Community | OT thread by the end of the year (if there isn't one already). Is the site's moral grotesqueity supposed to be your revenge against the "sjw" who scorned you? Good grief. No offense but be honest, if you heard of someone else doing that, wouldn't you think that it's the most pathetic and predicatble thing ever?

As a fellow human being, if you're not seeing a therapist already, I urge you to consider it.
Oh get lost...
Get It Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Banned
I'am from the Netherlands so English is not my native language but i'am working on it, so excuse my little faults...😳

don't stress, most Americans on here can't spell for shit ;)

also take a shot every time you read something like "should of" or "could of" and you'll be blacked out on the floor real fast :pie_roffles:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom