• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

16 Pages of interview with Hidetaka Miyazaki in next EDGE Magazine issue

balt1kr1s

EE37-FAE6-2670-43-A2-AAF3-090-DBCBC64-EE.jpg

This cover!!! Absolutely Beautiful !!
Seriously, can’t wait to see subscriber’s cover that will get through my post box at some point.

Hype reaches surreal level omg!

Link to announcement on twitter

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
It feels like every Souls game has had some sorta in depth interview where either the journalists travel to Japan to sit down with the team or something else. In an age where you get all your news for free, somehow paying $10 for an interview feels odd.

amc

Been buying Edge since issue 1. Was the only computer/videogame magazine I didn't mind my dad clocking me reading. I know it can be dry and stuck up etc etc but Edge deserves some credit for taking gaming seriously when a lot of norms felt it was a medium beneath contempt, back in the early 90's and just before the 3D zeitgeist.

Crazy how long the miserable bastard has been in circulation. Kudos.

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I like the creative world and enemies of this games, it has a really big sense of scale with that huge tree.

There should be more crazy scale gigantic things in games.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
It's free if you make an account at Yumpu (no paid registration required)

https://www.yumpu.com/news/en/issue/120123-edge-issue-022022
Thanks for this. Do these magazines always come out early digitally? I would have loved to have been a bystander walking by at the hotel they were staying at. Just imagine walking by and seeing those two discussing something. It’s an interesting read, Hidetaka Miyazaki sounds so genuine and passionate.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I got screwed and received an issue from September 2021 instead. I complained to them today about it. No response.

I don’t want any other issue of Edge besides the Elden Ring issue. I want to send it back to them, but I don’t want to pay them anymore money. I don’t know why I expected better than what I got.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Might buy this as I’m in the UK. Got a lot of shit on today, so it might be in a day or two, but I’ll scan the pages if no one else does it first.

Fools idol

Banned
I don't wanna suck the guys dick or anything like the other thread but he really is one of the true creative visionaries of our time.

His mark on the industry is as profound as any of the other greats, if not more so. They not only birthed a new genre but reignited mine and many others love for gaming during a time when it felt like we only ever be getting chest-high-wall cover shooters and press X to have fun.

Top Bottom