• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

18 minutes of Uncharted 4 gameplay

Hoo-doo

Banned
There's zero chance i'm actually watching all that, but man does it look good.

I love the fact that the UI is simply non-existent. It makes the visuals pop out so much more.

Abriael

Banned
It always boggles my mind how big sites can be as incompetent not to be able to actually keep embargoed stuff into their pants.

Cross posting from the next thread .
10 mins in the environments are huge .
And boy do they look beautiful going to be fun to drive around and take pics .

Wollan

Exit vehicle. This is all I wanted.

Absolutely gorgeous looking and really open-ended.

edit: Looks like they are making the whole vehicling aspect a platformer experience by itself. Lots of really steep, muddy hills and occasional narrow paths with cliffsides etc.

2nd edit: Winch on car can be used to reach harder destinations.

Alienfan

With the excitement of a child, I opened the link, but (regrettably) decided that I needed a snack to enjoy this occasion - come back and the video is gone :'(

Hopefully their will be a mirror upload :D

Jennipeg

I just love the sombre theme at the beginning. I can't bring myself to watch it all especially the dialogue parts, I did watch the gun fight at the end though, it looks fantastic, seriously cannot wait.

Jameson

There's a lot of potential on missing out on random dialogue, your going to have to play very carefully to not miss out.

DieH@rd

Banned
Saw beginning and the end. African zone looks so big, and combat [with stealth] at the end looked great. Introduction of enemy marking is a good one, and probably optional [same as Listen mode in TLOU].

Can't wait for the full game.

I quit playing AC Syndicate to broadcast the video to the YouTube app and video was already private lol.

There's a lot of potential on missing out on random dialogue, your going to have to play very carefully to not miss out.
What's this careful business? Play as you like, but know upon replaying there is additional convos you may be part of.

Lingitiz

Cross posting my thoughts from the other thread.

Wow at that action sequence. I love how open it is and the amount of options you have at your disposal. I'm way more hyped after seeing that.

Also the banter between Sully and Sam in the jeep is just so incredibly dynamic and natural.

Finished it. Damn those graphics. That's just incredible. And that details.
I really loved how he actually has to run around the three with the rope. Every other game just would have made that whole part a QTE.

The combat looks like UC1-3 so I'm not feeling it at all unfortunately.

Looks great. Collecting stuff will be more work and people will get lost because they can't take a clue.

I will take my goddamn time playing this game.

Top Bottom