• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$199 PS3 Holiday Bundle is Live on Amazon

Save over $165 with the PlayStation3 Black Friday Bundle including a PS3 250GB System, the third installment of the blockbuster Batman Arkham franchise series, Batman: Arkham Origins, and one of the highest rated games of 2013, The Last of Us. Only on PlayStation get the exclusive Batman: Arkham Origins Knightfall Pack.

Best deal ever. Ever.

Chesskid1

Banned
I read on CAG there's no cases for the games, just sleeves :(

still a great deal but i want the game cases, bout time to retire my phatty and i want both games, still deciding.

might be a better use just to get a ps4 instead, phatty works great and those games will be cheap soon, gah.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Will there be something similar for the 360? I sold my launch xbox to Best Buy for $100 and was hoping to get a new one cheap this week.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
My cousin bought a used PS3 plus a bunch of COD games for higher than that price 2 weeks ago. I told him to just wait a bit longer numerous times. I should forward this to him for dat ether.

Jhoan

I hate the fact that it's a top loader and it looks cheap. Otherwise, it's a damn good deal seeing as I don't have AO for 360 and I've been meaning to get a PS3. Although, I read all the spoilers for both games so it isn't going to do much for me. I'm much more interested in getting a Slim PS3.

kudoboi

cannot ship to my address.. again

now to wait for the deal to come to Singapore which will usually be inflated by 300 bucks

If anyone on Earth still hasn't picked up a PS3... now would be a good time. Incredible deal.

me. a PS3 still costs a ridiculous amount here and as you can see from above, amazon does not want to ship it here. its actually cheaper to just build a gaming PC than buy a PS3 here once you add some games in it

Such a good deal.

I read on CAG there's no cases for the games, just sleeves :(

still a great deal but i want the game cases, bout time to retire my phatty and i want both games, still deciding.

Was the same thing with the sleeves for the Infamous/Uncharter PS3 bundle last year.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I always wondered why there were listings on eBay for game cases only. Post last gen I can understand. Otherwise that is a great deal.

Razma1

How does the price matching for best buy work? i saw people doing it during the walmart meltdown and I would buy this with my gift cards right now if they had it.

Lemstar

How does the price matching for best buy work? i saw people doing it during the walmart meltdown and I would buy this with my gift cards right now if they had it.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Payment...ee/pcmcat297300050000.c?id=pcmcat297300050000

If you're going in-store, all you need is proof that one of the sites on their list, or a local competitor that may not be on the list, has the same product for a lower price. There's some YMMV involved - depending on how nice the CS representative you get is, they might be a little more lenient (price matching nonlocal stores, etc.).

Price matching over the phone is a gigantic clusterfuck and is highly not recommended.

Mortemis

Banned
Hopped on it fast, needed a new ps3 and I'm one of those guys who still hasn't played the last of us so let's go.

Will Amazon have that $30 ps plus deal too?

nod-of-approval.gif

Codeblue

Can you resell those games? Need a PS3, but I've already played TLOU and I don't care about Batman.

Was just going to wait for that 12GB for $150 otherwise.

Skelter

Banned
Gah I want to jump on this but I just bought a Wii U and i'm loving Windwaker/Mario 3D World. I'd also would want some different games...let's see if there are any different bundles later.

Lemstar

I think they are getting rid of stock for the next PS3 revision for next year.
No. This is a universal price for the holiday bundle. Every other retailer is going to carry it at the same price, as they did last year.

Can you resell those games? Need a PS3, but I've already played TLOU and I don't care about Batman.

Was just going to wait for that 12GB for $150 otherwise.
They're disc copies in cardboard sleeves instead of full cases.

gazele

Banned
Just bought the vita, after trading in my 360 and some games it was about 40 bucks for the Vita with an 8 gig card, not too bad

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Will there be something similar for the 360? I sold my launch xbox to Best Buy for $100 and was hoping to get a new one cheap this week.
Best deal I've seen is on BF at Best Buy: 250GB "slim" console (not the new-new one) with Halo 4, Darksiders 2, Tomb Raider download code and Arkham City download code for $190.

Mecca

If I wasn't broke from buying all the great games that came out recently, I would jump on this. I want to buy another PS3 for backup as I'm sure my old PS3 will be on it's way out eventually.

Top Bottom