• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1TB Xbox One Rise of the Tomb Raider Bundle $204.99

The coupon is for $15 off $75+ ebay purchase and works on GC's as well. Here's the info I posted on CAG (can't make threads on Neogaf yet):

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
Fuuuuck me. I had like $300 in my Paypal account earlier in the week but I took $50 out for the eShop sale and a few other purchases.

Must...resist.

They sure seemed to go through 1800 units quick!

I don't need another Xbox One, I don't need another Xbox One.. I don't need another..

Amzin

Neither myself nor my brother can checkout, and having problems even getting that far. I'm calling Paypal now but I suspect they're having service issues.

Servbot24

Banned
Hmm, very tempting. Not a lot of games I want that I can't play on PS4 or PC, however I haven't played the Halo or Gears series so I would love to be able to catch up on them.

Certinty

Damn that's a bargain.

Worth it for the XO exclusives alone. RotTR, Forza 6, Forza Horizon 2/3, Sunset Overdrive and whatever else there is.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
The coupon is for $15 off $75+ ebay purchase and works on GC's as well. Here's the info I posted on CAG (can't make threads on Neogaf yet):

$75 BB GC for $60, cool

maxcriden

Crikey. I guess I'm waiting for $150 now. I need more than one exclusive of interest and that's only Ori for me for now.

Amzin

For the XB1 or the GC's? As far as the console goes...

For the GC's. I had to call Paypal and have them directly authorize the transaction. I eventually got it out of the help-person that they're having an issue right now and a bunch of people can't process their payments normally.

I'll have to keep eBay coupons in mind when I wanna pick up a cheap PS4 down the road though.

Out of stock now. Just tried to get a friend to hop on it.

What's the next best deal bundle? The reduced price offers that MS recently started?

That Kinect bundle is really fucking appealing. I've spent too much this month already.

Hopefully something like this so ups in the fall.

maxcriden

"I'll get it when it's $200"

Console shows up with two games for $200.

"I'm waiting for $150."

LOL.....just poking fun :p

Haha, hey, I've been consistent throughout. I probably would be uneager to bite at $150 when I really think about it. I just want it to have games I want to play. So far it's Ori...and...maybe there are a couple XB1 only indies?

(tbh I didn't think about the fact I could just sell the included games, ah well)

Top Bottom