• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1up says PS3 megaton cold be eminent- ITT: we speculate our balls off!

FFObsessed said:
I bet 1UP's source was Shane B. :lol

Shane leans back in his chair, giddy with excitement. He's just sent the email off.

"A PS3 SKU with a Final Fantasy theme.... such a megaton!" he squeals with delight. He jumps out of his chair, clicking his heels 7 times before landing.

They are gonna fire Michael Shorrock and Phil Harrison is gonna come back and do 3rd party relations!

YES YES YES

*wakes up*

*cries*

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
KeiichiInafune said:
They are gonna fire Michael Shorrock and Phil Harrison is gonna come back and do 3rd party relations!

YES YES YES

*wakes up*

*cries*

I think Yoshida is doing a better job than Phil did.

LCfiner

I want it to be the FFVII remake just so that people can go crazy and then, after actually playing it, going... this isn't all that great.

JCreasy

yoopoo said:
1UP:

"Let me bring you up to speed"
"We know nothing"
"You are now up to speed"

panther1.jpg

LOL

winner

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
LCfiner said:
I want it to be the FFVII remake just so that people can go crazy and then, after actually playing it, going... this isn't all that great.

Haha, especially if they retcon in all the stuff from the compilation games. EXCITE!

I wish they would go shadows of lucin style update on teh home graphics and get rid of the lines. That'd do it for me.

OR PLAYSTATION PHONE

or Mass effect?

WinFonda

Sony is actually a North Korean company under the direction of Kim Jong Ill and they plan to nuke the world... er, Japan

Blackface

Banned
New PS3, but the price will be lower then most people think. $199.

(I would literally buy two, and I know about 10-15 people that would buy one).

Make it happen Sony.

Ok, well if we wanna set the MEGATON bar as high as we can.....here at the top of plausible megaton announcements....in order of OMGHOLYSHIT....

• Grand Theft Auto V PS3 Exclusive
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake (only on PS3)
  • Final Fantasy XIII simultaneous worldwide 2009 release
  • PS3 price drop to $250
  • Gran Turismo 5 2009
  • Metal Gear Solid 5 2010 (only on PS3)
  • God of War III 2009

Chrange

Banned
MikeE21286 said:
Ok, well if we wanna set the MEGATON bar as high as we can.....here at the top plausible megaton announcements....in order of OMGHOLYSHIT

• PS3 price drop to $250
  • Gran Turismo 5 2009
  • God of War III 2009

I'd believe God of War III in 2009. Didn't they already poll fans for what they want to see from a special edition?

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
MikeE21286 said:
Ok, well if we wanna set the MEGATON bar as high as we can.....here at the top plausible megaton announcements....in order of OMGHOLYSHIT

• PS3 price drop to $250
  • Gran Turismo 5 2009
  • God of War III 2009

I would drop that FFXIII release down to the bottom of that list. I think everything else on that list would be megaton awesome.

NullPointer said:
The best damn GAF advice if I've ever heard any.

I would normally agree, but this being a PS3 thread, the likelihood of a bunch of people getting banned is high, and I REALLY want to be able to get into the site next week, so I say leave it open as troll bait..... :)

Chrange said:
I'd believe God of War III in 2009. Didn't they already poll fans for what they want to see from a special edition?

yeah, I kinda do too....that's why I put it at the bottom. It would still be a really big announcement though. History has said God of War releases in March, and I think when it was first announced the thought was 2010. Holiday 09 would be big still.

Adam Prime said:
I would drop that FFXIII release down to the bottom of that list. I think everything else on that list would be megaton awesome.

FF fan getting the best of me :D

Top Bottom