• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1up says PS3 megaton cold be eminent- ITT: we speculate our balls off!

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174397

"Sony has been quite the leaky ship, to say the least. Nevertheless, it's managed to keep what our source calls a "MEGATON ANNOUNCEMENT" (yes, they used all caps) under wraps to this point, something that's apparently so big that Sony personnel have been "agog" since hearing about it.

We've done our best to get more details, but all we've gotten is a, "Let's just say that Sony has been such a leaky ship that the fact that they've managed to keep this hidden blows my mind," type of response.

Sounds juicy. Our source remains tight-lipped, but we're guessing that this "megaton" will be making its debut at E3. We'll kick off speculation with, "Final Fantasy VII remake confirmed," and let you go from there."

Lets eliminate possible leaks like PSPGO, slim PS3, GT5 and GT PSP.

GO!

Barakov

Gold Member
RoboPlato said:
Where's that Joker eating popcorn gif when I need it?

jokerpopcornuy7dc1tx3.gif

Novaoblivion said:
Lol there is always a "megaton announcement coming!"

Speculation: OMG SECRET PS3 GAME!!1!! :lol

The stuff that is made of legends. Either that or it will totally backfire on Sony.

-PXG-

Correction.

El Carnaval Estupido: Parte Tres (change the thread title to this please)

We already had part two.

JoJo13

Banned
OH SHITT!!!!

THE MEGATON RUMOR RETURNS@!!!

let's hope it doesn't disappoint us like the first 'megaton Nintendo' announcement did all those years ago...

I highly doubt it, the funny thing is, now idiots will expect something of this calibre or they will be disappointed. I expect new game announcements, but probably something reasonably guessable like a Syphon Filter *crosses fingers*

Lion Heart said:
I highly doubt it, the funny thing is, now idiots will expect something of this calibre or they will be disappointed. I expect new game announcements, but probably something reasonably guessable like a Syphon Filter *crosses fingers*

I would LOVE a return to Syphon filter, especially after the PSP iterations...

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Can GAF survive 4 megatons from Konami, Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo????

We will know next week. :lol

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
PSP new model shown

... followed by shooting themselves in the foot by showing the PSP2 for launch next year.

Secret R* game finally gets shown perhaps

Mrbob

neojubei said:

We will know in the next 6 to 7 hours :lol

Fixed.

Oh and next week will be an epic battle against the 500 error. We will need to attack its weak point for massive damage to keep this forum afloat.

Sony announces download ps2 games, but new ps3's won't be able to play them.
Sony obtains "Rockband: Toto" as PS3 exclusive.
Sony PR makes unfortunate anti-puppy gaffe.
Abrasive generalizations about GAF Sony fans become harder to dismiss.
KickASS Ratch and Clank psp/ps3 connectivity.

SkySonata

Banned
neojubei said:

We will know next week. :lol

Of course GAF can
not
survive 4 megatons even though they are
not
likely to be real.

Top Bottom