• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1up says PS3 megaton cold be eminent- ITT: we speculate our balls off!

DuckRacer

Chrange said:
I'd believe God of War III in 2009. Didn't they already poll fans for what they want to see from a special edition?
I'd say either GT5 or GoW3 are coming this year – Sony would be insane to release both of them in February/March 2010.

HappyCow.jpg

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Resident Evil 5 on PS3.

Or exclusive Blizzard MMO.

Chrange

Banned
I kind of hope they announce a massive redesign of the PS UI, the screen goes black and there's the normal startup scene until *BOOM* you fire it up straight into Home!

People would go bonkers.

The only way I'd buy that the TON was FFVII was if Advent Children was on the disk as well. I hope it's a UI upgrade. Could use one of those over-arching online systems. Also, to reiterate, they should get around to fixing home.

OnPoint

Chrange said:
I kind of hope they announce a massive redesign of the PS UI, the screen goes black and there's the normal startup scene until *BOOM* you fire it up straight into Home!

People would go bonkers.

I might never play my PS3 again.

OK, not seriously, but I'd be unhappy about it if there weren't an option to turn it off.

Chrange said:

People would go bonkers.
i would go bonkers, but ot in a good way...

Mrbob

If Sony wants to have me boot into home they better figure out a way to take up much less than 3+gb of hdd space.

Too much!

ZeoVGM

Banned
There's honestly nothing aside from the FFVII remake that could be a true MEGATON ANNOUNCEMENT for the console. And even that would be so far off it wouldn't really matter in the end.

Yes, cynical. I know.

But even if that were to happen (lol), it would be multiplatform.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
Did anybody mention the possibility of a full-on PS4? Slightly improved chipset with a new controller, fully BC at a better price ($299)?

Chrange said:
I kind of hope they announce a massive redesign of the PS UI, the screen goes black and there's the normal startup scene until *BOOM* you fire it up straight into Little Big Home!

People would go bonkers.

Fixed. And agreed.

KingJ2002

their megaton is... nukes... aimed at the nintendo and microsoft headquarters...

their demands... avoid E3 :lol

i digress... i have no idea what they're planning but i hope its a price drop so I can pick up one next month.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Nakazato said:
I think the next SE MMO will be ps3 exclusive

Not a chance in hell. That would be monumentally stupid as fuck and everyone would know for a fact it would go to PC and 360 eventually because PS3 alone could not sustain it (neither could 360 alone, by the way).

Top Bottom