• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1UP Show 8.01 (Penny Arcade, Wipeout Pulse, Adv. Wars DoR)

there are not enough words to describe how awesome this is

fxchsk.png

traveler

Not Wario
Nice lineup. Don't want to watch the Pulse segment, as that will make me want to buy a PSP and I just can't afford it right now. :(

lybertyboy said:
:D Was waiting for that one.

At least you never have to worry about getting the tag.

Tieno

Just started watching but I just had to chime in on how great the intro is. Job well done! Gets better and better each season.

wow, they finally figured out that zipping video files that are already compressed doesn't save any space
EDIT: or maybe not, I didn't see the other links
EDIT2: or maybe so, the zip links don't work

I haven't watched this week's ep yet. But the last few weeks I've been thinking that--while I really like the Show and specifically think that they have some of the best music and use of music in any podcast or in just about any media--that the time has come for some new tunes.

Maybe that happened this week with the 'turnover' and a week late, and if so that's fine. Just a thought.

Wipeout Pulse!!!!

That game is so freaking awesome, I've been playing it everywhere.

Graphics: 9/10
Gameplay: 10/10
Sound: 11/10

Anyway...
/me downloads

dejan said:
The download speed is atrocious. :(
I'm getting around 500 KB/s on the WMV version, not bad at all.

Metalmurphy said:
Wipeout Pulse!!!!

That game is so freaking awesome, I've been playing it everywhere.

Graphics: 9/10
Gameplay: 10/10
Sound: 11/10

Anyway...
/me downloads

Well, then you won't be pleased with their review of this game in that particular aspect...

Livin_Lovin said:
Well, then you won't be pleased with their review of this game in that particular aspect...

:eek: What? What??
They complain about the sound?

I sure as hell hope they remembered to use some headphones while playing... its like freaking night and day if you don't.

Top Bottom