• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 California Deputies Shot In Head In Ambush Attack

Malakhov

Jun 6, 2004
Hope they pull threw.

Want more details. Could be some sort of hit job/pay back and gang related. Or could be BLAMTIFA.

Just so people know that BLAMTIFA chant what do we want, dead cops.
Bad faith, compton is a very nice neighbourhood

DeaDPooL_jlp

Sep 20, 2015
I hope they pull through. Regardless of the intentions of the person/people who shot them there is nothing that would justify doing such a thing.

Also, if this turns out without a doubt to be a political move motivated by blm movements and the current state of affairs across the US, I better see fucking Biden, Kamala, Lizard Pelosi, and every other major Democrat come right out and denounce this shit without fucking room left for error.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I hope they pull through. Regardless of the intentions of the person/people who shot them there is nothing that would justify doing such a thing.

Also, if this turns out without a doubt to be a political move motivated by blm movements and the current state of affairs across the US, I better see fucking Biden, Kamala, Lizard Pelosi, and every other major Democrat come right out and denounce this shit without fucking room left for error.
Harris still hasn't even rescinded her support of the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which has let violent offenders out of jail and back on the streets so they can do it again. She's a fucking loon, man.

EDIT: I mean, we keep seeing stories like this pop up and the Democrats letting these people out don't even have the human decency to apologize for it:

Last edited:

DeaDPooL_jlp

Sep 20, 2015
This is insane. I hope they make it out of surgery okay. My thoughts go to their families. I can't imagine what they are going through.
I vote Republican and there are terrible alt right people who do terrible shit in the name of patriotism. I obviously am not one of those people and I wouldn't want people lumping me in with those people simply because they support a president that I do.

With that said, Trump nor high ranking Republicans have come out and been silent or out right supported those people who do terrible and shitty things in their name. Democrats currently have been very silent, when they have attempted to speak out against the violence it's done in such a way that feels forced and not with true conviction, and Kamala herself has asked for aid in getting protesters (some violent) out of jail who then go right back out and commit more crime. That is the difference, there are shitty right and left leaning people, but Dems are actively fanning the flames and to an extent even supporting what is happening in our country right now.

Do I think YOU have done any harm regardless of your political beliefs, no, but there has to be a line drawn in the sand where you can step back and look at how your party is handling this situation and how you yourself have said outright you do NOT support what is happening and determine if they still hold the values you believe in.

Last edited:

DeaDPooL_jlp

Sep 20, 2015
Harris still hasn't even rescinded her support of the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which has let violent offenders out of jail and back on the streets so they can do it again. She's a fucking loon, man.

EDIT: I mean, we keep seeing stories like this pop up and the Democrats letting these people out don't even have the human decency to apologize for it:

I know, and honestly it is straight up infuriating that people will allow their hatred for Trump to cloud the fact that they are willing to vote for a party that is actively condoning and supporting destruction of property and lives, all innocent, while also making heroes and martyrs out of criminals.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Sep 20, 2015
Seeing the door open gives me a shred of hope that maybe the shot is non fatal. Also it is almost impossible to tell if the shooter is white/black. I know people joke about civil war and shit but if stuff like this becomes normal you are going to see shit get clamped down real quick.

Reactions: 3liteDragon
Seeing the door open gives me a shred of hope that maybe the shot is non fatal. Also it is almost impossible to tell if the shooter is white/black. I know people joke about civil war and shit but if stuff like this becomes normal you are going to see shit get clamped down real quick.
Rumor I guess, but heard from a LAPD friend that the female officer died and the other one is still in surgery.

dkny1121

Mar 23, 2018
Looks like a 4 foot 9 midget with hip issues or a freaking child..

Googled it and 2020 police cars are 4foot10 i dont think that person was even as high as the car. Maybe it's a woman?

Last edited:

DeaDPooL_jlp

Sep 20, 2015
Rumor I guess, but heard from a LAPD friend that the female officer died and the other one is still in surgery.
Fucking terrible if true, I don't know how you survive a point blank shot like that and even if they did I have to imagine there would be severe permanent damage. I hope whoever did this is promptly captured and his name/face is published all around the world and we can at least get a response as to why he did it. The angry part of me wants to just see him get killed and get over this. But I want to know what the fuck this persons motives were cause if he even mumbles the letters blm then everyone needs to drop what they are doing and have a serious conversation about how far we have let this shit go.

RoboFu

Oct 10, 2017

Googled it and 2020 police cars are 4foot10 i dont think that person was even as high as the car. Maybe it's a woman?
The person is behind the car not beside it.

May 22, 2018

Okay so it's not just me. Aside from the obvious disgust and horror my first thought was how short the person was. If you look closely they have to raise their arm up in order to shoot through the window. The person has to be pretty short or that is a kid. What the fuck.

Ten_Fold

Jan 18, 2017
I figured that was gonna happen sooner or later, Compton won’t be the only city imo, more people will start feeling brave and do the same thing. Things could get real ugly across the U.S.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Sep 20, 2015
While I understand the statement.. Watch the 'he's advocating violence towards animals!' crowd jump into the fray.
You'd think as a country we could collectively come together and come to the conclusion that shooting two police officers sitting in their parked cruiser is wrong BUT orange man bad.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
May 30, 2004
Jesus fucking Christ. There is a time and place to make that kind of argument if you want to make it, but as a comment on a video of a senseless shooting of police officers is not that time.

Social media has completely removed people's ability to read a room or to process someone else's suffering.
Twitter is too impersonal and incentivizes hot takes for attention and social climbing by tearing down others in replies. It really brings out the worst in people. On forums at least we can get to know each other on a human level somewhat and build a rapport.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
This is insane. I hope they make it out of surgery okay. My thoughts go to their families. I can't imagine what they are going through.
"BLM" has been associated with racism and anti-police violence for over 4 years now. This is just another example that backs that up. There are dozens of such examples. This is actual breaking news that backs up an already established narrative.

We have had people on this very site claim that the entire "BLM" slogan is just a harmless thing that has gotten blown out of proportion by the "Rightwing Media". Meanwhile others including myself have maintained that for some people it goes far beyond that.

This is just more proof that the "BLM" slogan is alot more than harmless to some people. There is no way to dismiss this incident as being harmless.

It would be nice if BLM supporters would actually admit that their shirts and slogans are being widely used by violent intersectionalist race supremacists and that the racism that is associated with them is not unfounded like so many try and claim.

That would be a good start.

I'm not seeing a connection? "MAGA" has been associated with racism for over 2 years now. This is just another example that backs that up. There are dozens of such examples. What you were doing is cherry picking. This is not that. This is actual breaking news that backs up an already established narrative.
We have had people on this very site claim that "MAGA" hats and the entire "MAGA" slogan is just a harmless thing that has gotten blown out of proportion by the "Mainstream Media". Meanwhile others including myself have maintained that for some people it goes far beyond that.

This is just more proof that the "MAGA" slogan is alot more than harmless to some people. There is no way to dismiss this incident as being harmless.
It would be nice if Trump supporters would actually admit that their hats and slogans are being widely used by violent white supremacists and that the racism that is associated with them is not unfounded like so many try and claim.

That would be a good start.

Last edited: