• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 California Deputies Shot In Head In Ambush Attack

May 22, 2018
"BLM" has been associated with racism and anti-police violence for over 4 years now. This is just another example that backs that up. There are dozens of such examples. This is actual breaking news that backs up an already established narrative.

We have had people on this very site claim that the entire "BLM" slogan is just a harmless thing that has gotten blown out of proportion by the "Rightwing Media". Meanwhile others including myself have maintained that for some people it goes far beyond that.

This is just more proof that the "BLM" slogan is alot more than harmless to some people. There is no way to dismiss this incident as being harmless.

It would be nice if BLM supporters would actually admit that their shirts and slogans are being widely used by violent intersectionalist race supremacists and that the racism that is associated with them is not unfounded like so many try and claim.

That would be a good start.

Notice the timestamps on those posts? They are nearly 2 years old. I no longer throw everyone under the bus like that. I've already talked about it in other threads. I was wrong to think that its okay to judge a majority by the actions of ignorant extremists. I've learned.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
Notice the timestamps on those posts? They are nearly 2 years old. I no longer throw everyone under the bus like that. I've already talked about it in other threads. I was wrong to think that its okay to judge a majority by the actions of ignorant extremists. I've learned.
Except large numbers of BLMtifa have actually been rioting, looting, and murdering people for months. The three best 'MAGA' examples of hate turned out to be a hoax hate crime, a kid who simply stood still while an adult approached him and banged a drum in his face, and a community service oriented teenager who defended himself after being chased by a pedo, a wife beater, and a slot machine.

The BLMtifa movement shouts 'the only good cop is a dead cop', 'by any means necessary', 'liberals get the bullet too', 'Death to America' and shout racial slurs at minority officers on the regular. They have killed many innocents, including multiple children. They force people to kneel before them, to make their hand signs.

Meanwhile, MAGA people fly the American flag and cheer for their own country, and the rare cases of violence are almost always in clear self defense - even the Proud Boy vs. Antifa fights [which I don't condone, but are hilarious] are generally because antifa stormed a sanctioned event.

So while I am glad you have learned not to paint with too broad of brush, that does not mean you ignore the gallons of blood spilling from this so-called 'justice' movement.

And that blood is on the hands of these racially 'aware' activists, the media, the corporations, and the politicians who are too scared, racist, or stupid to call it what it is.

None of this is shocking or surprising. Your original posts that I quoted would have been correct if their was actually tons of MAGA violence to back it up. But there wasn't. It was hoax after hoax, lie after lie. The violence has always been particularly one sided - not 100%, certainly, but close... I have known black bloc for a very long time and they are... bastards. And while not all activists are black bloc, after 3 months of this bullshit anyone still providing cover for those fuckheads is complicit in these ambushes, murders, and ruined lives.

Build don't destroy. And what do we get from our media? Treatises on why looting is okay, why we should hate the police, and why we should hate ourselves and our country. Tell me again which side is built upon an engine of hate.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
Except large numbers of BLMtifa have actually been rioting, looting, and murdering people for months. The three best 'MAGA' examples of hate turned out to be a hoax hate crime, a kid who simply stood still while an adult approached him and banged a drum in his face, and a community service oriented teenager who defended himself after being chased by a pedo, a wife beater, and a slot machine.

The BLMtifa movement shouts 'the only good cop is a dead cop', 'by any means necessary', 'liberals get the bullet too', 'Death to America' and shout racial slurs at minority officers on the regular. They have killed many innocents, including multiple children. They force people to kneel before them, to make their hand signs.

Meanwhile, MAGA people fly the American flag and cheer for their own country, and the rare cases of violence are almost always in clear self defense - even the Proud Boy vs. Antifa fights [which I don't condone, but are hilarious] are generally because antifa stormed a sanctioned event.

So while I am glad you have learned not to paint with too broad of brush, that does not mean you ignore the gallons of blood spilling from this so-called 'justice' movement.

And that blood is on the hands of these racially 'aware' activists, the media, the corporations, and the politicians who are too scared, racist, or stupid to call it what it is.

None of this is shocking or surprising. Your original posts that I quoted would have been correct if their was actually tons of MAGA violence to back it up. But there wasn't. It was hoax after hoax, lie after lie. The violence has always been particularly one sided - not 100%, certainly, but close... I have known black bloc for a very long time and they are... bastards. And while not all activists are black bloc, after 3 months of this bullshit anyone still providing cover for those fuckheads is complicit in these ambushes, murders, and ruined lives.

Build don't destroy. And what do we get from our media? Treatises on why looting is okay, why we should hate the police, and why we should hate ourselves and our country. Tell me again which side is built upon an engine of hate.
You are talking to me like I support any of the violence, threats, or property damage that you are talking about. I have already made my opinions on that pretty damn clear. And if you actually go read my posts in here my opinions haven't changed on that front. So you are basically posting walls of text at me for nothing.

Last edited:

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
You are talking to me like I support any of the violence, threats, or property damage that you are talking about. I have already made my opinions on that pretty damn clear. And if you actually go read my posts in here my opinions haven't changed on that front. So you are basically posting walls of text at me for nothing.
No. I know you do not support the violence. That is why I am speaking directly to you. This is what the current manifestation of leftist ideology results in. Every time. And that is why I am reaching out to you, because I know you reject the violence.

May 22, 2018
No. I know you do not support the violence. That is why I am speaking directly to you. This is what the current manifestation of leftist ideology results in. Every time. And that is why I am reaching out to you, because I know you reject the violence.
No this is what happens when psycho extremists take leftist viewpoints too far. Wanting to hold police officers to a higher standard, have better training, and having them held accountable when they do wrong is a perfectly reasonable stance to take. It's something that I think slot of people from either side of the aisle could actually agree about on a basic level.

But this whole "ACAB" and death to cops BS is just that feeling of dissatisfaction and lack of trust dialed up to a 100 and taken WAY too far. It's extremist nonsense that does not represent how the majority of the Left feel.

nyr88nyg

May 23, 2020
No this is what happens when psycho extremists take leftist viewpoints too far. Wanting to hold police officers to a higher standard, have better training, and having them held accountable when they do wrong is a perfectly reasonable stance to take. It's something that I think slot of people from either side of the aisle could actually agree about on a basic level.

But this whole "ACAB" and death to cops BS is just that feeling of dissatisfaction and lack of trust dialed up to a 100 and taken WAY too far. It's extremist nonsense that does not represent how the majority of the Left feel.
What do you know about their training, how much more they need, and why?

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Liberty4all

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014

I can not think of a single prominent, or even low level, conservative that does not wish to hold police to the highest standards. I can think of dozens of prominent leftists with extremist views on police.

And in case you are not paying attention, the extremists dominant the left's narrative now. In case you haven't noticed, many, many, many of the Trump supporters here came from the more moderate left before intersectionalism took over.

May 22, 2018

I can not think of a single prominent, or even low level, conservative that does not wish to hold police to the highest standards. I can think of dozens of prominent leftists with extremist views on police.

And in case you are not paying attention, the extremists dominant the left's narrative now. In case you haven't noticed, many, many, many of the Trump supporters here came from the more moderate left before intersectionalism took over.
If you actually believe the majority of Democrats support this kind of thing then idk what to tell you. Because they don't.

Jon Neu

Banned
Jan 21, 2018
Republic of Catalonia
If you actually believe the majority of Democrats support this kind of thing then idk what to tell you. Because they don't.
You can't create a narrative of victims and oppressors and then complain because the people you have deemed as victims are acting like entitled beasts with a righteous feeling of revenge.

This is all on you.

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
But this whole "ACAB" and death to cops BS is just that feeling of dissatisfaction and lack of trust dialed up to a 100 and taken WAY too far.
Maybe being so dismissive of the populace booing elitists virtue signalling and smearing them as "children" and "idiots" drives people to stuff that's less easy to dismiss.

But that's OK. People like you enable this whilst excusing your own utter moral bankruptcy and hoping even more virtue signalling will get you off the hook.

It hasn't.
It doesn't.
It never will.

Time to wake up.

EDIT: Same shit as endorsing arson. Only a retarded fucknugget would be sitting around doing that in May 2020 then thinking they're not a total piece of shit in September 2020.

Dishonest, dangerous morons who act like they can walk through the torrential downpour of action-and-consequence and pretend like they didn't get wet.

See "Oh sorry Etika, didn't mean for you to take your own life when I joined the mob shitting on you" behaviours in ban-you-for-wrongthink communities as a recent example.

Last edited:

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
The OP says the shooter got off the bus. Most buses have security cameras...

Trump just made it national.
This is a fantastic example of how Trump deploys Trump Derangement Syndrome. He chooses his words in such a way that his supporters get the visceral thrill of knowing that they basically feel like Trump (I agree with him here) while his enemies see the same thing and call it racism, which makes them angrier, which makes it impossible for them to be rational.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: SinDelta

nyr88nyg

May 23, 2020
The majority of democrats don’t support it, but not enough strongly condemn it.
I disagree. A large percentage despise law enforcement for whatever personal reasons. They simply do not give a fuck if they die, and I’m sure many enjoy it.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I don't support them though. I don't excuse any of this. And I'm not even sure what you mean by the last one.
I believe he means Democrats are responsible for letting violent criminals out when they do get caught by advocating for places like the Minnesota Freedom Fund. It’s hard to argue Democrats haven’t encouraged and even had a hand in what is happening. I mean, even the VP nominee refuses to take her tweet down asking her millions of followers to give money to the MFF, which is just fucking disgusting man.

I know you don’t support this, but a vote for the Democratic ticket is a vote for the implicit endorsement of criminals. Hell, I read one of the things holding up more Covid relief is Democrats wanting to include letting a bunch of people out of jail.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: SinDelta

FreedomOfSpeech

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2019
Seems like civilization hinges on people behaving in a civilized manner.
More and more stop behaving like that, and see what you get.

I'm just waiting for the violent backlash.

highrider

Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
The OP says the shooter got off the bus. Most buses have security cameras...

This is a fantastic example of how Trump deploys Trump Derangement Syndrome. He chooses his words in such a way that his supporters get the visceral thrill of knowing that they basically feel like Trump (I agree with him here) while his enemies see the same thing and call it racism, which makes them angrier, which makes it impossible for them to be rational.
It’s also a clinic in saying what you really think. Not just giving a hem and haw pc answer like Obummer. Dems are mad because they don’t put in the work and are bereft of ideas, so it takes nothing to set off people like that. It’s all they got.

Last edited:

hyperbertha

Nov 24, 2018

What you fail to see is 'psycho extremism' is all you are going to get. There is no middle ground. What I've felt from reading your comments is you give them too much benefit of the doubt. You still think in terms of 'equity' and justice when the political motivations behind this are anything but.

What you see now, is what they want. They want blood to be spilled. And they'll take it as far as it will go before meeting resistance.

Reactions: Cycom

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I remember hearing the past few days you kill one of us we will kill one of yours. Also a video in Washington of a guy saying I am gonna start killing cops.

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
It’s also a clinic in saying what you really think. Not just giving a hem and haw pc answer like Obummer. Dems are mad because they don’t put in the work and are bereft of ideas, so it takes nothing to set off people like that. It’s all they got.
Nature, art, or both?

The truth is, Trump Derangement Syndrome is the essence of his personality. Look at his biography, every episode in it illustrates this. It is no longer an art, it is second nature... actually, he is such a symbiosis with it, I wonder if there was ever a first nature.

Last edited:

hyperbertha

Nov 24, 2018
This kind of stuff has handed the election to Trump. Keep protesting about lies, keep destroying cities, keep being ignorant.

I pray to god that the Republicans win the House, Senate, and Presidency. The gloves will be off, and it will be glorious
Assuming he is allowed to win. Even Facebook is determined to suppress all comms from him. We all know why they've been pushing the mail voting victory for Biden narrative. They are preparing us for an unprecedented farce.

Reactions: cryptoadam

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019
I don’t see them speaking up about it though. Jesus. What the fuck do you think Dems would say if white suprmacists were gunning down illegal immigrants and then their friends showed up at the hospital like this? You think people wouldn’t be asking Trump to condemn that crap? And then they would blame his rhetoric anyway.

So why do you think the Dems get no blame for this after calling to police racists and telling black people they could be killed just for walking down the street? You think that fucking rhetoric plays a role in this? You think Joe Biden will be asked about any of that?

Last edited:

Mohonky

Jan 19, 2007
Those peeps with literally the dumbest of takes;

- Not body cam footage, security cam, cN come from a 3rd party
- Video is not usually released until scrutinised against other witness reports, there's not much here to be scrutinised. It was an execution done in less than 3 seconds.
- Video released to help identify shooter

There is so much disinformation and malinformation (along with the usual slee of misonformation) that gets thrown around without any attempt to provide any objective reasoning these days.

Irrespective of who wins the Presidency this year, its going to be an absolute shit show

Reactions: SoloKingRobert