• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 California Deputies Shot In Head In Ambush Attack

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
If your a cop your at war and you need to tell your mayor and the DA to fuck right off and start bustinf skulls and locking people up. And if the leadership will just release then or tie your hands arrest them.

I would say lets see if this is relates but seeing the protesters and scoial media comments even if this kid wasnt part of any movement they have embraced his actions.

Reactions: Cycom

Riven326

Would place his sister in the spank bank.
Mar 25, 2019
United States
No this is what happens when psycho extremists take leftist viewpoints too far. Wanting to hold police officers to a higher standard, have better training, and having them held accountable when they do wrong is a perfectly reasonable stance to take. It's something that I think slot of people from either side of the aisle could actually agree about on a basic level.

But this whole "ACAB" and death to cops BS is just that feeling of dissatisfaction and lack of trust dialed up to a 100 and taken WAY too far. It's extremist nonsense that does not represent how the majority of the Left feel.
What's your take on these DA's that are refusing to prosecute these extremists? That seems too be the real issue.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I have had enough. This is absolutely disgusting behavior and needs to be dealt with immediately. I hope Republicans take the house as well, and then start arresting every single one of these Democratic politicians, from mayors, and governors, to sitting Senators who helped these people, and try them for insurrection, treason, dereliction of duty, e.t.c. and go for the death penalty.

I look to history to see how these types of events are dealt with, and there is always a certain outcome.

Weiji

Jul 20, 2018
The OP says the shooter got off the bus. Most buses have security cameras...

This is a fantastic example of how Trump deploys Trump Derangement Syndrome. He chooses his words in such a way that his supporters get the visceral thrill of knowing that they basically feel like Trump (I agree with him here) while his enemies see the same thing and call it racism, which makes them angrier, which makes it impossible for them to be rational.
Trump is clearly intentionally baiting people here. This is not the statement of a man that wants the situation to calm down or the situation to improve. It’s the statement of someone who sees this as an opportunity to be exploited.

It’s gross to use events like this in such a way.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Trump is clearly intentionally baiting people here. This is not the statement of a man that wants the situation to calm down or the situation to improve. It’s the statement of someone who sees this as an opportunity to be exploited.

Nah. Trump wears his emotions on his sleeve. He just tweeted what everyonen is thinking.

You could say it wasnt professional but thats DRUMPF.

Everyone wants this Animal taken down. Trump just has the balls to actually say it and not pussy foot around.

But yes the media will seize on that and try and blame these 2 deaths on Trump and ignore the deaths and make Trumps tweet a bigger story.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
No dude this is the kind of rhetoric that got us here in the first place
Its the truth. BLM rehtoric is why we are here today. They are the ones chanting dead cops now.

I literally saw a video of a BLMer shouting at cops take out your gun and kill yourself. The only way you can redeem yourself is to blow your brains out because you will always be a cop.

Cops are at war with BLAMTIFA. They spend each night trying to injure them and demoralize them. They attack their offices and even homes. They tried to burn them alive in a building.

If you think this is still about social justice your living in a fantasy. These guys go out to specifically antagonize the cops and confront them. They want to get rid of every cop and the language has turned violent and we have already seen multiole cops ambushed and killed.

Cops need to wake up. BLAMTIFA is coming after them and the Dem leadership is hanging them out to dry.

You can keep your eyes and ears closed but the chants of pigs in a blanket dead cops now etc are there and these past few months have seen those words escelating into actions.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
No. Enough is enough. The time for discussion is coming to an end, and a time for action is upon us.
Law and order is one of the pillars of civilization. It's very easy to see what they're doing:

divide us up and make us fight one another
malign and remove the pillars of society (law and order)
release criminals back into the public to hurt the innocent and sow more discord
disarm the public comes next, and Biden has vowed to do it. Sure, he says for now it's AR15s, but does any rational person really believe he'll stop there? They come for the ARs, then they come out with another gun they don't like, and another, and another. You open that door and it won't ever close.

Last edited:

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Law and order is one of the pillars of civilization. It's very easy to see what they're doing:

divide us up and make us fight one another
malign and remove the pillars of society (law and order)
disarm the public comes next, and Biden has vowed to do it. Sure, he says for now it's AR15s, but does any rational person really believe he'll stop there? They come for the ARs, then they come out with another gun they don't like, and another, and another. You open that door and it won't ever close.
Out of my cold, dead, hands.

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019

You did not understand what I wrote.

Plague Doctor

Mar 23, 2015
This entire situation is horrific and disgusting.

Fuck the left, even the peaceful ones that aren't vocally and actively denouncing this. This is what allowing these domestic terrorists to run unchecked by the local democrat government gets us.

Last edited:

Somnium

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2016
art-of-vlad.com
Fuck BLM and fuck the media and the Democratic Party for fanning the flames.

Last edited:

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
Need to deploy some police brutality outside that hospital. Standing outside a hospital yelling that you're hoping somebody dies is not a protest. Get in there with the nightsticks and start cracking some heads.

Last edited:

Malakhov

Jun 6, 2004
Absolutely disgusting to see these trash in front on the hospital, Trump was too kind in calling them animals, animals have more respect than that.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018

Weiji is clearly intentionally baiting people here. this is not the statement of a man who wants to discuss the tragic situation that happened. it's the statement of a someone who sees this as an opportunity to be exploited and indulge his TDS and make it all about Trump. because his universe apparently revolves around the POTUS, who could have stopped this event from ever happening with his magic words, but didn't.

it's gross to see people use events like this in such a way.

Last edited:
Reactions: oagboghi2

DeepBreath87

Jun 15, 2019

The comments in his tweet are about as awful as you'd expect.
Yeah fuck off Joe. Maybe you and your buddy Kamala can stop calling police racist. That might help a little bit.

“Violence of all kinds is wrong”

First of all, that’s just bullshit. Some violence is justified. Soldiers commit violence all the time. I guess Joe really regrets all those votes for the different wars he’s supported over the years.

Second, that’s such a tepid statement.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

bullshit but why am i not surprised he is trotting out this kind of moral relativist take?
Probably laying the ground work to blame this on Trump and Trump supporters like Patriot prayer guy.

Watch they find out one cop had a MAGA hat or something and then Joe Bizzle will both sides this and say its all because of Trump escelating the violence. The deaths of these cops is on Trumps hands and he should condemn the far right.

Reactions: HeresJohnny

highrider

Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
Nature, art, or both?

The truth is, Trump Derangement Syndrome is the essence of his personality. Look at his biography, every episode in it illustrates this. It is no longer an art, it is second nature... actually, he is such a symbiosis with it, I wonder if there was ever a first nature.
TDS is for people with worthless degrees mad because when they entered adulthood and the private sector they not only weren’t special, but were pretty mediocre or incompetent. They’re very upset, and broke.

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
Twitter is too impersonal and incentivizes hot takes for attention and social climbing by tearing down others in replies. It really brings out the worst in people. On forums at least we can get to know each other on a human level somewhat and build a rapport.

Cravis

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2006
The extreme left is going to destroy the left period. Those not denouncing this, what did they call it before? Hmm 🤔 Oh that’s right, silence is complicity.

Libs better get this shit in check because if it does lead to war or more violence there won’t be any, “I’m a lefty but that was the extreme left, not me!” It’ll be like their good friends Burn Loot Murder who lump all the cops together; liberals will all be grouped into the extreme left and dealt with accordingly.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
Wow. This is just absolutely horrifying. If you're a police officer witnessing all this how do you not just turn into a ball of anger and hatred and start smashing these pieces of shit with your baton. Incredible strength and discipline.
What will happen is that they will shoot people even faster because they are afraid of getting shot first. Something those retarded idiots from BLM and other organisations don't understand even remotely.

Hate creates hate.

trikster40

Dec 12, 2008
The extreme left is going to destroy the left period. Those not denouncing this, what did they call it before? Hmm 🤔 Oh that’s right, silence is complicity.

Libs better get this shit in check because if it does lead to war or more violence there won’t be any, “I’m a lefty but that was the extreme left, not me!” It’ll be like their good friends Burn Loot Murder who lump all the cops together; liberals will all be grouped into the extreme left and dealt with accordingly.
Amen. Now they will know how the right felt when we all got lumped in with alt-right hate groups. There was a time (and I think it’s still going) where if you were right, you were racist.

Last edited:
  • Strength
Reactions: Cravis