• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 California Deputies Shot In Head In Ambush Attack

oatmeal

Jun 17, 2007
Pre-Trump - no one would have expected any support via Tweet.

The immediate support that's possible now is a positive thing. Or can be...not always good.

TrainedRage

Boss Blue Balls
Feb 3, 2018
USA
The radical left, BLM, antifa, and msm have blood on their hands. This will keep getting worse for officers because of the crazy and violent rhetoric coming from them.

Fucking disgusting.

Reactions: Edammer

finowns

May 10, 2009
The left have put the police in a corner. Constantly harassed at work. Scrutinized and lied about. A thankless job made worse by brain dead middle class liberals and Ne'er-do-Wells that want the cops “to do better.”

The problem is people have no respect or fear of the police. Make the LAPD feared again. I’ll take my chances with a cop on a power trip than these freaks we have running around.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Jun 10, 2004
Southern California
manabyte.com
Well I made the mistake of checking the ResetEra thread on this topic.

“thoughts and prayers”
“Acab”
“They got what they deserve”

Wow. They are truly beyond Help aren’t they? Honestly bloodthirsty mentally ill lunitics.
Who will immediately call the cops if anyone breaks into their house and steals their loli anime.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Who will immediately call the cops if anyone breaks into their house and steals their loli anime.
They’ll hit the pause button on the controller and Mr. Biden will send a social worker to straighten shit out lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Cycom

DeaDPooL_jlp

Sep 20, 2015

“thoughts and prayers”
“Acab”

Wow. They are truly beyond Help aren’t they? Honestly bloodthirsty mentally ill lunitics.
I love how most of their first thought isn't to immediately condemn this, instead it's "does anyone know if these two cops have a bad history?". Funny how when a black person is shot or killed by the police and people mention their past crimes their response is "it doesn't matter if they did terrible things in the past, they didn't deserve this!"

But now that it is a cop who was shot we need to find some dirt on them so we can feel okay with wishing death on them.

Edit: I did actually read through each page of the thread and the ones who made blatantly terrible responses are for the most part being called out. Even if it's done in a way of still calling police terrible but not agreeing with what happened.

Double Edit: There is a guy there named BossAttack who is literally so far gone when it comes to the police that he actually claimed ACAB then showed an example of a good cop to support an argument he was making and is now being called out for actually proving that good cops exist lol. It's genuinely entertaining watching him perform mental gymnastics to support such a empty brain dead statement as ACAB.

Last edited:

Umbral

May 7, 2020

“thoughts and prayers”
“Acab”

When you read comments like this just remember the videos you’ve seen of people like them where they run into reality and consequences and subsequently scream “Call the police! Someone call 911.”

• LOL
Reactions: TrainedRage

nyr88nyg

May 23, 2020
It might be expected but do not become numb to it. It is pure evil. If we are complacent to violence then our own hearts become a poisoned well for violence to be born from. Violence begets violence.
Oh I’m definitely not numb to it, it makes me very angry that shit bags like this are wasting oxygen. But I’m tired of being angry, it’s exhausting.

JSoup

Jun 20, 2013
California

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
With all the support by BLM being thrown towards the murderer, regardless if that guy did for BLM or for some gang shit, it doesn't matter. BLM has basically thrown their hats in with cop killers.

I was holding some reservation on blaming BLM because to me it seemed more like some stupid gang/drug shit, but nah son this is on BLM. Cops should take no mercy now when dealing with these fucks, and if Mayors and DA's want to do anything arrest em too.

Reactions: Honjo and nyr88nyg
Feb 25, 2013
Not sure if anyone here follows James Woods, but he tweeted this earlier. He’s actually quite funny. Absolutely disgusting to watch what people were doing while these cops were brutally atttacked:

How did that guy know they where both shot in the face?...

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
This kind of stuff has handed the election to Trump. Keep protesting about lies, keep destroying cities, keep being ignorant.

I pray to god that the Republicans win the House, Senate, and Presidency. The gloves will be off, and it will be glorious
I want super majorities. I want 4 [well, more, honestly] years of unimpeded pushback. I want the DNC to crumble into dust as it forces the far left out, the moderates leave, and something entirely new is built.

I am increasingly open to the idea the left stole the midterms [Republicans won many at first count, then 'mail in votes' changed the outcome.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
If you actually believe the majority of Democrats support this kind of thing then idk what to tell you. Because they don't.
You used to paint all MAGA as enabling imaginary hoax violence. When that violence proved nonexistent, you backed away. Great.

But now we have years upon years of violence under the banner BLM. We have Antifa hidden in their mix, as well as violent communist and black supremacist revolutionaries using the BLM banner to hide behind.

They are the bad guys. They have always been the bad guys. The peaceful protestors are now just providing cover for them.

If we really had some authoritarian right wing movement, and innocent black people were being killed in the streets, i would be slamming any and all movements involved.

Oh, wait, that is exactly what we do have. Except it is BLM killing black people.

Remember Bernell Tramell? Black preacher and Trump supporter executed in broad daylight? I do.

You slammed all Trump supporters back when you painted with that wide brush, and now that all the violence is so obviously on the left you discover that fine point brush that lets you paint yourself into a corner with 'peaceful activists'.

Protip: nobody has a problem with peaceful protest. That is not even a lukewarm position, it's our 1st amendment.

But some of us have been calling out Antifa, and then BLM, because we saw this escalation miles away. Anyone paying attention should have.

Hell,

Happened 5 years ago, remember the sniper in Dallas? The media pushed that into the memory hole quick.
Exactly.

This is not rocket science, Nobody_Important Nobody_Important :

These are the fucking scumbags of BLMtifa.

And everytime someone brings it up, you just hide behind 'show me when I ever supported antifa', completely incapable of holding yourself to the same mirror you used against Trump supporters for years.

We told you over and over you had it backwards. That it was the far left who were the ones to fear, that were psychotic and violent.

I will be the the first to warn and denounce when some sort of neonazi death squad type group materializes. But right now, that is a figment. It is the left calling for riots, defending looting, dehumanizing cops and Trump supporters, calling for violence. It is people like Kamala Harris who called for more protests, not less, while innocents died in the streets, it was the left who spent millions bailing rioters out and buying them weapons and food.

And every corporation, every protestor that ignored the warning signs, every politician that kneeled, all the the media that pushed false narratives and hoax hate, have blood on their hands. A lot of it.

And if America ever pushes back for real, there will be far more blood. And all these fuckers will cry victim, just like they always do. But it will still be their fault. Be glad all those Trump supporters you treated like scum and accused of terrible crimes while ignoring the villians by your side are actually mostly god-fearing, liberty loving patriots that are going to give this election a chance.

Fuck antifa. Fuck BLM. All lives matter, and that obviously includes black lives. Violent woke supremacists have destroyed whatever integrity the modern left have. Voting for Dems this cycle is supporting these tactics, supporting their rhetoric, supporting their violence.

x2

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I have been telling you guys for months this is straight out of the PLO/KGB text books.

What do you think they say when Achmed stabs an Israeli, or blows up a bus. They dance and give out candy and say good thing those Jewish dogs were murdered those evil occupier baby killer Zionists.

Cravis

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2006
What pissed me off is if I go slap the shit outta one of these Burn Loot Murder thugs the first thing they are gonna do is call the police.

It’s ok. The worse they get the more they drive people to vote red come November.

Reactions: MrS

SpartanN92

Gold Member
Sep 7, 2012
Kentucky, it’s not as bad as Australia

“thoughts and prayers”
“Acab”

These are the same people that shrieked when Soleimani was whacked.

Just to drive Reee insane I want to make a thread called “Austere Law Enforcement practitioners assassinated.”

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
And this is all over that Dijon Mustard guy who ran from the hispanic cop, punched one, and then dropped a gun and the hispanic cop shot him.

But Dindu Nuffin just ridin around on his bike with a gun and punching cops and fleeing the scene. How much nothing can a dindu do If a dindu, dindu nothin

• LOL
Reactions: Captain Zyrain

Scotty W

Sep 29, 2019
TDS is for people with worthless degrees mad because when they entered adulthood and the private sector they not only weren’t special, but were pretty mediocre or incompetent. They’re very upset, and broke.
This is only a small part of TDS. The problem though, is that you have made TDS exist only in the minds of its victims, when it is both that AND a weapon that Trump uses to get what he wants.

Vyse1800

Jul 4, 2020
It's down to pure cowardice. Those on the left refuse to to denounce any crime related to blm or their rhetoric against law enforcement lest they be labeled as racists. It seems it wont' come to a head until a horibble tragedy takes place on video that even the media cannot pretend didn't happen.

SF Kosmo

Formerly 'SF Chode'
Jul 7, 2020
Looks like a kid/teenager. Wow. Part of me wonders if it might be a gang initiation thing, being LA and all.

• LOL
Reactions: Cycom
Jul 13, 2020
Yeah, this shit just pisses me off, the situation, and the responses to it by out in the open terrorists and Marxist assholes who can't see more than three feet in front of their face. Special props to the video linked above featuring the guy who can't string together four intelligent words in a row before exclaiming the n-word six times. This is the bread and butter of the people (used loosely here) that the Liberal controlled media wants to pander and protect. This nonsense isn't the world I want my children to grow up in, and this certainly isn't the cutthroat gaps in logic to excuse gunning down your neighbor for a differing point of view I want them inundated with, either. Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: eot

SinDelta

May 21, 2020
Absolutely sickening. Hope those cops recover fully.

The people cheering this, and who have also created the conditions that allowed this to happen are vile monsters.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeresJohnny

Roronoa Zoro

Oct 17, 2016
Pittsburgh
That’s awful. Those poor guys.
Fuck whoever did this and fuck the democrat party for encouraging it. Fuck BLM too.
Oh don't you know? Anyone that does anything bad isn't BLM. Because to be in BLM means you are an altruistic perfect human. So anyone that commits crime even if they're in a BLM march is not part of them. Oh but this doesn't apply to cops because they have unions and payrolls so their organization has to answer for every bad member while BLM can conveniently discard and distance from any wrongdoer.

/S

It's so ridiculous that people are so afraid to even mention the bad actors because they feel it'll hurt their cause. To admit fault would give the movement more credibility imo

highrider

Dec 18, 2010
washington d.c.
This is only a small part of TDS. The problem though, is that you have made TDS exist only in the minds of its victims, when it is both that AND a weapon that Trump uses to get what he wants.
They aren’t victims. They just can’t have discussions without losing their shit when someone doesn’t agree. The left doesn’t argue politics, it argues morality. Trump is going to do what he thinks a president should do, I don’t think he cares if anyone has a problem with it.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018

Rather than banning violent murderous assholes, Biden of course pivots to it being a gun control problem, even though California has some of the most restrictive gun control in the nation and it wasn’t an “assault” weapon that shot these two cops.

Nothing Biden is proposing in this tweet would’ve changed a damn thing with regard to this, or most shootings.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Rather than banning violent murderous assholes, Biden of course pivots to it being a gun control problem, even though California has some of the most restrictive gun control in the nation and it wasn’t an “assault” weapon that shot these two cops.

Nothing Biden is proposing in this tweet would’ve changed a damn thing with regard to this, or most shootings.
And election over. Bye bye Biden.

eot

Apr 13, 2012
Not sure if anyone here follows James Woods, but he tweeted this earlier. He’s actually quite funny. Absolutely disgusting to watch what people were doing while these cops were brutally atttacked:

The dude sounds literally retarded.

Reactions: MrS

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
And election over. Bye bye Biden.
They’re creating a bogeyman because that’s easier than looking at what the real issue is. First they blamed the violence on Trump, now they’re blaming it on guns. But the facts don’t bear either out. Biden would be better served banning knives if the goal is sheer number of lives saved.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Sep 20, 2015
They’re creating a bogeyman because that’s easier than looking at what the real issue is. First they blamed the violence on Trump, now they’re blaming it on guns. But the facts don’t bear either out. Biden would be better served banning knives if the goal is sheer number of lives saved.

Well he did claim a person that had a knife and attacked police was unarmed so yea.

Reactions: HeresJohnny

jonnyp

Jan 12, 2008
The direct result of the evil ideology of dividing people into groups and judging them by their group affiliation, i.e. being a cop makes you inherently bad to these abject, evil, losers. I only hope some of the brainwashed looney tunes realize what the hell their belief system is actually doing but communists are still around so I have little hope.