• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 for 1: ex top IAEA offical warns about clandestine Iran Nukes, and Iran anti-homosexual law

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

Iran may be hiding as many as five underground clandestine nuclear sites from the IAEA, former deputy director-general for Safeguards at the International Atomic Energy Agency Olli Heinonen has told The Jerusalem Post.

Heinonen, one of the world’s leading nuclear experts, noted that it is known that some time ago Iran was considering 10 underground locations for new nuclear facilities and that it had performed a more in-depth review of five of the locations.

“I don’t think they have told the IAEA where those five places are... How ready are”
the five sites, he said during the interview with the Post following a conference in Tel Aviv hosted by the Israel Intelligence and Heritage Commemoration Center.

All of these observations were part of a comprehensive and rare insider discussion by Heinonen about exactly how Iran could break out to a nuclear weapon, from a technical perspective.

Last week, Heinonen made waves when he warned KAN radio that Iran could make enough material for a nuclear weapon in six to eight months.
Heinonen said that while such comments could be correct, Iran could also work on both uranium enrichment and nuclear weapon explosive-delivery challenges in tandem so that the clocks are running at the same time.

Part of what worries Heinonen is that “no one is investigating what is the real status of [Iran’s] missile delivery systems. There is no monitoring... it is not part of the JCPOA... that it left out the missile part was unfortunate.”

He continued, “our knowledge is very limited and only based on human intelligence and maybe some signal intelligence,” such that guesses about how long it will take Iran to properly fire a ballistic missile with a nuclear warhead (instead of a conventional one) range wildly.

His concern was that it could be as short as six to 12 months, in which case Tehran could complete those preparations at the same time that it finished enriching enough uranium for a bomb.

In addition, returning to his original point, he said that “we don’t know if there are additional places where there are centrifuges” besides the Natantz and Fordow facility where IAEA inspectors are allowed to carry out inspections.

More sites could mean more centrifuges and a shorter breakout time period.

Once enough uranium for a weapon is enriched, he said that Iran could move rapidly and would need only “two weeks to one month to turn high energy uranium into nuclear weapons components.”

What does he think will happen on Iran’s 60-day deadline of July 7 for the world to help the Islamic republic’s economy improve?

He said he expected that Tehran would try violating the JCPOA some more by gradually increasing the number of centrifuges it uses, but without doing so suddenly or blatantly in a way that would look like a dash for a bomb. This way, Iran will be able to see if the world powers “blink” rather than opt for a conflict.
Thanks Obama!

and

In response to questions today in Tehran from a reporter for the mass circulation German paper Bild, the Islamic Republic of Iran's foreign minister Mohammad Javad Zarif reiterated his country's lethal homophobic law and its opposition to the Jewish state and the US.

Paul Ronzheimer, a reporter for the Bild, wrote on Twitter, that he asked Zarif two questions: "1. Where do you stand to Israel's right to exist? 2. How do you deal with the executions of gays?"

Ronzheimer wrote that Zarif answered: "The problem is the aggressive policies of Israel and the USA."

Regarding Iran's execution of gays, Zarif said that "Our society has moral principles and according to these principles we live. These are moral principles regarding the behavior of people in general. And that's because the law is upheld and you abide by laws. "
According to a 2008 British WikiLeaks dispatch, Iran’s mullah regime executed “between 4,000 and 6,000 gays and lesbians” since the Islamic Revolution in 1979.

In 2016, The Jerusalem Post reported Iran’s regime had executed a gay adolescent that year – the first confirmed execution of someone convicted as a juvenile in the Islamic Republic.

In 2011, Iran’s regime executed three Iranian men after being found guilty of charges related to homosexuality.
But hey lets worry about a stupid Straight pride parade, who cares about Iran executing gays.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
But they were being sneaky about nukes because Trump pulled out of the Iran deal early, obviously.

On a more serious note, I am leery of what this news is building towards. I do not want the USA to be hired out for yet another middle-east conflict.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
But they were being sneaky about nukes because Trump pulled out of the Iran deal early, obviously.

On a more serious note, I am leery of what this news is building towards. I do not want the USA to be hired out for yet another middle-east conflict.
I agree I don't think the US should go to war with Iran. Just keep the sanctions and give cover for covert anti-Nuke operations by Israel/Saudi.

But USA shouldn't put boots on the ground with Iran.

Also EU needs to get its head out of its ass and stop appeasing Iran.

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
They are probably hidden alongside the Irak nukes. That Saddam Hussein was a sneaky bastard.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
They are probably hidden alongside the Irak nukes. That Saddam Hussein was a sneaky bastard.
We had the fake WMD that Mueller pushed like his fake obstruction, but Saddam did have a real reactor that was destroyed by Israel. Just like Syria as well

Moral of the story is if Israel says a Mideast country is getting nukes believe them and let them take them out.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
And Iran showing its love for Germany (and Jews)

The front page of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps daily paper on Tuesday depicted an anti-German and antisemitic cartoon of German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas delivering a Nazi salute and donning glasses shaped as Stars of David.
The prominent Iranian journalist Amir Taheri wrote: "After disastrous visit to Tehran, will Heiko Maas admit mistake in assessing the Islamic Republic? Today's Kayhan, expressing Khamenei's views, says 'a large number of seats of the German Parliament is occupied by non-German Zionists.' It adds 'Germany is slave of Israel!"'

Kayhan is the mouthpiece newspaper for Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.
But keep burying your head in the sand Germany and Europe.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
And Iran showing its love for Germany (and Jews)

But keep burying your head in the sand Germany and Europe.
Nothing unusual. Middle - East always has a boner for nazi's statements.

We had the fake WMD that Mueller pushed like his fake obstruction, but Saddam did have a real reactor that was destroyed by Israel. Just like Syria as well

Moral of the story is if Israel says a Mideast country is getting nukes believe them and let them take them out.
The only atomic bombs that got created and detonated where the west involvement that distabalized the entire region.

Moral of the story is that the entire war was a complete clusterfuck and going into war with Iran in any meaningful way will trigger a even bigger disaster.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Nothing unusual. Middle - East always has a boner for nazi's statements.

The only atomic bombs that got created and detonated where the west involvement that distabalized the entire region.

Moral of the story is that the entire war was a complete clusterfuck and going into war with Iran in any meaningful way will trigger a even bigger disaster.
Ya like I said Mueller pushed fake WMD stories and US went in and fought a wasteful war against Iraq. But imagine if Operation Opera never happened in 1981. Iraq would probably have nukes, would that have lead to a nuclear war between Iraq and USA during any of their 2 adventures in the area?

And of course we have Syria as well and Operation outside the box in 07.

Now I don't support US going to war with Iran, but they should keep up the sanctions and allow any nuclear sites to be taken out. But boots on the ground for USA would be a quagmire.

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
Israel will act on its own if it even suspects Iran has nuclear weapons capability. It's when they start telling the U.S. to do the job that you know it's bullshit.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Israel will act on its own if it even suspects Iran has nuclear weapons capability. It's when they start telling the U.S. to do the job that you know it's bullshit.
Thats the Saudi's not Israeli's. Like you said Israel will do its own thing, its been conducting cyber warfare against Iran for years and remember last year when they stole all those documents right under Iran's nose?

The Saudi's are the ones who want daddy America to protect them. Who even knows if there is any truth to the Saudi and UAE story about Iran sabatoging their ships, last I heard they released a video showing a bunch of Greeks.

Israel didn't ask US to take out Iraq and Syrian reactors, they just did it themselves.

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
Thats the Saudi's not Israeli's. Like you said Israel will do its own thing, its been conducting cyber warfare against Iran for years and remember last year when they stole all those documents right under Iran's nose?

The Saudi's are the ones who want daddy America to protect them. Who even knows if there is any truth to the Saudi and UAE story about Iran sabatoging their ships, last I heard they released a video showing a bunch of Greeks.

Israel didn't ask US to take out Iraq and Syrian reactors, they just did it themselves.
No. But Netanyahu did push for war in Iraq claiming it had WMDs.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
No. But Netanyahu did push for war in Iraq claiming it had WMDs.
Bibi did testify to congress, but he was a private citizen back then. He got that one wrong like a lot of people. Who knows maybe it was Mueller feeding him that information.

Are you suggesting that the USA only went to war with Iraq because of Israel even though Bibi wasn't even in government?

It seems like it was more a marriage of convincene where hawk republicans could get Bibi to come in and give everyone a nice show about Saddam and help to push their Iraq war narrative. Bibi got a trip to the US, look like a big shot on US TV and strengthen himself politically so he would have a nice feather in his cap when he got back into government.

Tony Blair also pushed the WMD lie as well. It was a US ally thing.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
The people who support Iran over Trump need to travel there and protest the Trump in their finest pussyhats. Stand up for what you believe. Join your Iranian allies in solidarity against the evil fascist who occupies the White House.

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
Bibi did testify to congress, but he was a private citizen back then. He got that one wrong like a lot of people. Who knows maybe it was Mueller feeding him that information.

Are you suggesting that the USA only went to war with Iraq because of Israel even though Bibi wasn't even in government?

It seems like it was more a marriage of convincene where hawk republicans could get Bibi to come in and give everyone a nice show about Saddam and help to push their Iraq war narrative. Bibi got a trip to the US, look like a big shot on US TV and strengthen himself politically so he would have a nice feather in his cap when he got back into government.

Tony Blair also pushed the WMD lie as well. It was a US ally thing.
No. I'm suggesting that Israel wanted the U.S. to take out Saddam and Israel was willing to say whatever it needed to say to help make it happen. They are trying to push the U.S. into conflict with Iran today.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
No. I'm suggesting that Israel wanted the U.S. to take out Saddam and Israel was willing to say whatever it needed to say to help make it happen. They are trying to push the U.S. into conflict with Iran today.
interesting since Bibi wasn't in the government at the time, he was a private citizen. So regardless what Bibi said he wasn't representing Israel's government when he said it.

More like Bush and his cronies wanted to take out Saddam and were willing to say whatever they needed to to make it happen and recruit anyone who was willing to shill their lies too, just like Tony Blair as well.

As far as today, I think if anyone is pushing USA its Saudi. Israel did not like the JCOPA and yes pushed to have it terminated. But I don't think they want the US to go to war with Iran, they would be happy with sanctions and cover to continue disrupting Iran's attempts to get nukes.

Saudi's on the other hand, while they are activly fighting a war against an Iranian proxy right now in Yemen and just had an airport attacked. If anyone is pusing to go war with Iran its MBS.

Heck Bibi's coalition failed and is going back to the polls, he might not even be the PM anymore come next election.

llien

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2017
And he, a member of the comission that had access to entire Iran territory, knows that from?
Whatever.

If North Korea can have nukes, why not Iran.

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
interesting since Bibi wasn't in the government at the time, he was a private citizen. So regardless what Bibi said he wasn't representing Israel's government when he said it.

More like Bush and his cronies wanted to take out Saddam and were willing to say whatever they needed to to make it happen and recruit anyone who was willing to shill their lies too, just like Tony Blair as well.

As far as today, I think if anyone is pushing USA its Saudi. Israel did not like the JCOPA and yes pushed to have it terminated. But I don't think they want the US to go to war with Iran, they would be happy with sanctions and cover to continue disrupting Iran's attempts to get nukes.

Saudi's on the other hand, while they are activly fighting a war against an Iranian proxy right now in Yemen and just had an airport attacked. If anyone is pusing to go war with Iran its MBS.

Heck Bibi's coalition failed and is going back to the polls, he might not even be the PM anymore come next election.
I thought Netanyahu was the head of state at the time. My mistake. I still disagree with what he said and hold him responsible for his part at least.

I distrust Israel and the Jewish lobby. I don't hate jews or Israel. But these are topics you can't discuss without one party calling you an antisemite and ending all discussions.

It seems like our politicians represent Israeli interests more than our own. They are more concerned about defending Israel's borders. I'm very aware of the large sums of money that goes into these super packs during election season. I call it bribery and think it should be made illegal. But of course, our so called elected officials refuse to even entertain the idea.

Overall, I don't like the relationship we have with Israel and I don't like lobbies that represent them. I don't think we should cut ties, but I do think a re-evaluation of the relationship us in order, and the lobbies must be purged completely.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I thought Netanyahu was the head of state at the time. My mistake. I still disagree with what he said and hold him responsible for his part at least.

I distrust Israel and the Jewish lobby. I don't hate jews or Israel. But these are topics you can't discuss without one party calling you an antisemite and ending all discussions.

It seems like our politicians represent Israeli interests more than our own. They are more concerned about defending Israel's borders. I'm very aware of the large sums of money that goes into these super packs during election season. I call it bribery and think it should be made illegal. But of course, our so called elected officials refuse to even entertain the idea.

Overall, I don't like the relationship we have with Israel and I don't like lobbies that represent them. I don't think we should cut ties, but I do think a re-evaluation of the relationship us in order, and the lobbies must be purged completely.
Well you can hold him responsible for his opinions, but when he wasn't in government its not fair to hold the Israeli goverment to those positions. Bibi threw Bush and his cronies a bone and danced to their tune. It made him look good and gave him some future political capital. And it made Bush and his push look good. Tony Blair also said the same thing but he was actually a head of state at the time.

I think you should research more about the "Jewish lobby" and realise that its influence is very minimal. You also need to understand that the "Jewish Lobby" is more than just AIPAC as there are other groups that lobby like Christians united for Israel or the American Jewish congress.

Then you even have Anti-Israel Israel lobbies like JVP which donates 90% of its money to Dems and its position is essentially the Palestinian position.

But the meat and potatoes of it is that outside of getting military funding which 75% of it is spent back in the US, the Jewish Lobby really has almost 0 influence in your life. I mean this so called lobby couldn't do anything to stop Regan selling weapons to Saudi, or to get recognition of the Golan (until Trump). The supposed power it yields is way over blown. And the aid you give to Israel is 7% of the total aid budget which is 10% of the US total budget.

The US has spent more in treasure, blood and sweat appeasing the Korean lobby than any Jewish lobby.

And the truth is that most US politicians would support Israel without any "lobby" due to the fact that Israel is a staunch US ally, is a capatilist and democratic country in the region, and due to evangelical christian beliefs.

If anything the US has taken sometimes a hostile or aggresive position towards Israel and has probably kept it more in check. Carter was clearly an anti-Israel president. As was Obama. Bill Clinton pushed through the disatrouse Oslo accords which was the equivalent of having Osama and Alqeda set up shop in NYC. Sure they have given Israel diplomatic cover especially in the anti-Israel UN, but they have also put a lot of pressure and carrots on Israel. As much as you think its the tail wagging the dog it isn't.

Add in that Israel's enemies always seem to support US enemies thats another reason for US support. I mean the PLO was created and aligned with Russia during the cold war, and since then has put its hand in with Iran and countries like NK etc... So who would you support the country that has you back no matter what or the country that sucks the titties of your enemy?

But I have no problem discussing the Israeli lobby with you and not calling you antisemetic as long as you don't say anything antisemetic (like Jews control the world or drink goyim blood).

Riven326

Mar 25, 2019
United States
Well you can hold him responsible for his opinions, but when he wasn't in government its not fair to hold the Israeli goverment to those positions. Bibi threw Bush and his cronies a bone and danced to their tune. It made him look good and gave him some future political capital. And it made Bush and his push look good. Tony Blair also said the same thing but he was actually a head of state at the time.

I think you should research more about the "Jewish lobby" and realise that its influence is very minimal. You also need to understand that the "Jewish Lobby" is more than just AIPAC as there are other groups that lobby like Christians united for Israel or the American Jewish congress.

Then you even have Anti-Israel Israel lobbies like JVP which donates 90% of its money to Dems and its position is essentially the Palestinian position.

But the meat and potatoes of it is that outside of getting military funding which 75% of it is spent back in the US, the Jewish Lobby really has almost 0 influence in your life. I mean this so called lobby couldn't do anything to stop Regan selling weapons to Saudi, or to get recognition of the Golan (until Trump). The supposed power it yields is way over blown. And the aid you give to Israel is 7% of the total aid budget which is 10% of the US total budget.

The US has spent more in treasure, blood and sweat appeasing the Korean lobby than any Jewish lobby.

And the truth is that most US politicians would support Israel without any "lobby" due to the fact that Israel is a staunch US ally, is a capatilist and democratic country in the region, and due to evangelical christian beliefs.

If anything the US has taken sometimes a hostile or aggresive position towards Israel and has probably kept it more in check. Carter was clearly an anti-Israel president. As was Obama. Bill Clinton pushed through the disatrouse Oslo accords which was the equivalent of having Osama and Alqeda set up shop in NYC. Sure they have given Israel diplomatic cover especially in the anti-Israel UN, but they have also put a lot of pressure and carrots on Israel. As much as you think its the tail wagging the dog it isn't.

Add in that Israel's enemies always seem to support US enemies thats another reason for US support. I mean the PLO was created and aligned with Russia during the cold war, and since then has put its hand in with Iran and countries like NK etc... So who would you support the country that has you back no matter what or the country that sucks the titties of your enemy?

But I have no problem discussing the Israeli lobby with you and not calling you antisemetic as long as you don't say anything antisemetic (like Jews control the world or drink goyim blood).
Fair enough. What makes it difficult is that you have one side that say the various Jewish lobbies aren't very influential and another side that claims the opposite. I don't have first hand experience with these groups, so I'm more or less, arguing from a position of ignorance.

My gut tells me that the truth is somewhere in the middle. What I don't like is having this feeling like elected officials in the United States, which are elected by Americans, have more concern for the needs of a foreign country. Israel's sovereignty is a top priority for the GOP. But America's borders don't matter. That kind of shit really bothers me

Then there is the question of dual citizenship. I don't think it should be in question. If you're a dual citizen living in the United States, you should be uneligable to run for office. I think there is a potential conflict of interest otherwise.

So did Joe Biden. And he's the Democratic frontrunner right now.

If we wait for the danger to become clear, it could be too late.
- Sen. Joseph Biden D-Del., September 4, 2002

I may share a name with him, but I'm not a Democrat and I'm certainly not going to vote for Biden. Republicans should hold the GOP's feet to the fire as well. They're full of establishment scum, too.

Kenpachii

Mar 23, 2018
Ya like I said Mueller pushed fake WMD stories and US went in and fought a wasteful war against Iraq. But imagine if Operation Opera never happened in 1981. Iraq would probably have nukes, would that have lead to a nuclear war between Iraq and USA during any of their 2 adventures in the area?

And of course we have Syria as well and Operation outside the box in 07.

Now I don't support US going to war with Iran, but they should keep up the sanctions and allow any nuclear sites to be taken out. But boots on the ground for USA would be a quagmire.
Every country is going to have nukes even north korea has them. Better get used towards it. It's the ultimate defense against the west and everybody that doesn't wanna get destroyed by it in the future is better to start making them right now.

I have no issue with iran and what they do, its not my culture and i will never understand it but it's there country and as long as they keep it in there boarders good luck with it. If people don't like it in there country they can revolt and go further from there. Not my business.

If isreal doesn't like it, they could try to invade them on there own good luck with that. Leave us out of it.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Every country is going to have nukes even north korea has them. Better get used towards it. It's the ultimate defense against the west and everybody that doesn't wanna get destroyed by it in the future is better to start making them right now.

I have no issue with iran and what they do, its not my culture and i will never understand it but it's there country and as long as they keep it in there boarders good luck with it. If people don't like it in there country they can revolt and go further from there. Not my business.

If isreal doesn't like it, they could try to invade them on there own good luck with that. Leave us out of it.
I agree I have said multiple times in this thread USA should not go to war with Iran. I don't think Israel wants the US to invade Iran, all they want is to get rid of the horrible JCOPA put through by Obama, and cover to disrupt Iran's nuclear ambitions.

If you are worried about a country pushing you towards invading Iran its the Saudi's you need to look at. Israel has fought multiple wars on its own without US troops. How many wars outside of the Yemen "war" has Saudi fought?

And look whats happening with attacks on tankers and airports. Saudi's are going to be pressuring the US to do something in Iran. Its the Saudi's that will drag the US into conflict with Iran.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Fair enough. What makes it difficult is that you have one side that say the various Jewish lobbies aren't very influential and another side that claims the opposite. I don't have first hand experience with these groups, so I'm more or less, arguing from a position of ignorance.

My gut tells me that the truth is somewhere in the middle. What I don't like is having this feeling like elected officials in the United States, which are elected by Americans, have more concern for the needs of a foreign country. Israel's sovereignty is a top priority for the GOP. But America's borders don't matter. That kind of shit really bothers me

Then there is the question of dual citizenship. I don't think it should be in question. If you're a dual citizen living in the United States, you should be uneligable to run for office. I think there is a potential conflict of interest otherwise.
I think the GOP cares alot about America's borders. Its the DNC that doesn't care about American borders, wants open borders, that anyone can come to the US, and is also more hostile to Israel.

There is another country that America cares a lot about its borders, that nearly 34K American's died defending, that has spent trillions of dollars protecting, that has something like 30 bases with probably 1000's of soldiers, and has caused the US to be under threat by a dynasty of madmen, and presently having Nukes hanging over their head. And since 2017 no country has spent more money lobbying the US, with one organization spending 45.9 Million dollars.

By all accounts based on above it would seem that the American government is beholden to this lobby that spends 70 Million dollars, that American's have died for, yet no one ever talks about it, or comes up with crazy conspiracies about dual loyalties or government control. With all of the above I would have to say that the your government is actually SKOG.

South Korean Occupied Government.

somerset

Banned
Apr 15, 2019
Ah- its mr "one shot, two kills' again. The 'master race' troll factory found on every Internet forum that allows them, advocated for the destruction of yet another industrialised Middle East nation that threatens the dominance of the word's most dangerous cult.

The tactic the troll uses is the *exact* same one that Team Blair used againbst Iraq- a cult member in the UN screaming about WMDs. Notice how the troll assumes you are so *moronic* you won't remeber what his team did last time with *lies* about WMD.

There are WMD- the cult homeland is filled with illegal nukes, chemical weapons, and their best attempts at biological weapons. When one ex-cult member leaked very explicit details of their nuclear program to the Times (of London), every racist piece of filth supporting this cult worked to get the whistle-blower exterminated or placed back into the hands of the cult homeland- and indeed the poor victim was kidnapped by the cult shortly afterwards.

In the 60s, atmospheric tests of nukes were banned, due to their awful effect on the general Human population (hint- the exlposion of lung cancer cases carefully blamed on smoking at the time were actually down to fallout). Much to our troll,s delight, however, America's favourite 'master race' has continued to test their nukes in the atmosphere- I mean why should this depraved cult follow international law?

It gets better. This middle east partner of the wahhabi butchers of Saudi Arabia (as in ISIS) is a *white supremicist* nation. So when the white nazis of South Africa were in a last stand, as they tried to prevent 'black' Humans from having the vote, this middle east cult homeland provided South Africa with multiple *nuclear warheads*, each designed to ensure victory over the 'sub-Human' 'blacks'.

Worse again, specialists from mossad travelled to South Africa with their cult's new biological weapons, and tested thesee weapons in various bordering nations to South Africa that the nazis of SA were currently at war with. The fav cult tactic was to douse piles of new clothes with israeli-produced infectious agents, and leave these clothes in the vicinity of local target settlements.

You might think Germany is against nukes and nuclear proliferation? Their leaders all spout this garbage to the world almost daily. Yet Germany designed, built and gifted 3 submarines to Israel specifically to carry Israel's illegal nukes. But hey, our 'one shot, two kills' (google the phrase) troll will tell you the 'master race' is above the Law of Humans, and its critics must be exterminated.

Today Israeli snipers (the ones awarded the 'one shot, two kills' clothing when they graduate) butcher children, women and men- journalists and nurses- when they dare to *protest* in Gaza. The leaders of Israel have boasted in public that the policy is *intended* to cripple every young Palestinian for life. When a child of Gaza is massively wounded, and needs medical treatment not available in that *concentarion camp*, the Israeli government prevents them from leaving.

What kind of sick racist monster attempts to justify the crimes of this Middle East horror, and calls for its 'enemies' (actually just other industrialised powers in ther MIddle East) to be destroyed?

The rhetoric used by the supporters of Israel is *identical* to the rhetoric used by the supporters of Nazi Germany and Japan during the years leading to WW2. The aggressor painting itself as the 'victim' to justify ever more aggression.

Syria was secular modern Middle East nation, before Team 'One shot, two kills' targeted it for destruction as an industrial rival of Israel. The butchers Team 'one shot, two kills' sent into Syria were wahhabis, of course- trained by the west, and armed with billions of dollars of ex-soviet gear (from ex-soviet nations now part of NATO) that America had shipped from Europe to distribution centres across the Middle East (Jordan, Israel, Turkey, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and others). America used Saudi money to pay for the operation- which was 100% carried out to benefit Israel.

How many innocent people died in Syria? How many millions of lives were ruined? All of this death and destruction wholly supported by the 'one shot, two kills' teams across the net. Yet now they tells us they care about 'gays' in Iran. To the extent that they run 'outrage' stories about executions that actually executed convicted *murderers*.

Let me ask you a question. When did the 'one shot. two kills' troll last complain about executions in saudi Arabia or the USA? Or the mossad death squads butchering scientists in Iraq, Syria and Iran? Oh, I forgot, the 'master race' is above the law.

Two depraved Middle East nations have absolute dominance in the USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia. Both created by the UK (in their modern forms) in the 20TH century. Saudi Arabia butchered an American journalist in full public view, and the 'one shot, two kills' trolls didn't even blink- so certain are they of their lobby power.

Now this troll will do his nut and try to get me banned- yawn. The real power lies in the hands of ordinary people. If you give in to the siren words of such idiots, you'll see the 'mistakes' of WW2 repeated all over again, but on a scale so massive the Human Race will never be the same.

Just go back to waht these *same* trolls did and said in the lead up to Tony Blair's invasion of Iraq. Every single word said by the trolls against Iran, they said against Iraq (and Iraq's case, Iraq was America's friend, and Saddam- who had the radical elements of Iraq fully under control- was begging on his knees to be allowed back into the fold).

But Israel wanted Iraq exterminated, so America, at the cost of *trillions* of dollars, destroyed Iraq- *all for Israel*. Now your troll wants Iran destroyed in the same way, and so do his fellows operating from their *very* well funded troll farms.

• Fire
Reactions: CyberPanda

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
Ah- its mr "one shot, two kills' again. The 'master race' troll factory found on every Internet forum that allows them, advocated for the destruction of yet another industrialised Middle East nation that threatens the dominance of the word's most dangerous cult.

The tactic the troll uses is the *exact* same one that Team Blair used againbst Iraq- a cult member in the UN screaming about WMDs. Notice how the troll assumes you are so *moronic* you won't remeber what his team did last time with *lies* about WMD.

There are WMD- the cult homeland is filled with illegal nukes, chemical weapons, and their best attempts at biological weapons. When one ex-cult member leaked very explicit details of their nuclear program to the Times (of London), every racist piece of filth supporting this cult worked to get the whistle-blower exterminated or placed back into the hands of the cult homeland- and indeed the poor victim was kidnapped by the cult shortly afterwards.

In the 60s, atmospheric tests of nukes were banned, due to their awful effect on the general Human population (hint- the exlposion of lung cancer cases carefully blamed on smoking at the time were actually down to fallout). Much to our troll,s delight, however, America's favourite 'master race' has continued to test their nukes in the atmosphere- I mean why should this depraved cult follow international law?

It gets better. This middle east partner of the wahhabi butchers of Saudi Arabia (as in ISIS) is a *white supremicist* nation. So when the white nazis of South Africa were in a last stand, as they tried to prevent 'black' Humans from having the vote, this middle east cult homeland provided South Africa with multiple *nuclear warheads*, each designed to ensure victory over the 'sub-Human' 'blacks'.

Worse again, specialists from mossad travelled to South Africa with their cult's new biological weapons, and tested thesee weapons in various bordering nations to South Africa that the nazis of SA were currently at war with. The fav cult tactic was to douse piles of new clothes with israeli-produced infectious agents, and leave these clothes in the vicinity of local target settlements.

You might think Germany is against nukes and nuclear proliferation? Their leaders all spout this garbage to the world almost daily. Yet Germany designed, built and gifted 3 submarines to Israel specifically to carry Israel's illegal nukes. But hey, our 'one shot, two kills' (google the phrase) troll will tell you the 'master race' is above the Law of Humans, and its critics must be exterminated.

Today Israeli snipers (the ones awarded the 'one shot, two kills' clothing when they graduate) butcher children, women and men- journalists and nurses- when they dare to *protest* in Gaza. The leaders of Israel have boasted in public that the policy is *intended* to cripple every young Palestinian for life. When a child of Gaza is massively wounded, and needs medical treatment not available in that *concentarion camp*, the Israeli government prevents them from leaving.

What kind of sick racist monster attempts to justify the crimes of this Middle East horror, and calls for its 'enemies' (actually just other industrialised powers in ther MIddle East) to be destroyed?

The rhetoric used by the supporters of Israel is *identical* to the rhetoric used by the supporters of Nazi Germany and Japan during the years leading to WW2. The aggressor painting itself as the 'victim' to justify ever more aggression.

Syria was secular modern Middle East nation, before Team 'One shot, two kills' targeted it for destruction as an industrial rival of Israel. The butchers Team 'one shot, two kills' sent into Syria were wahhabis, of course- trained by the west, and armed with billions of dollars of ex-soviet gear (from ex-soviet nations now part of NATO) that America had shipped from Europe to distribution centres across the Middle East (Jordan, Israel, Turkey, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and others). America used Saudi money to pay for the operation- which was 100% carried out to benefit Israel.

How many innocent people died in Syria? How many millions of lives were ruined? All of this death and destruction wholly supported by the 'one shot, two kills' teams across the net. Yet now they tells us they care about 'gays' in Iran. To the extent that they run 'outrage' stories about executions that actually executed convicted *murderers*.

Let me ask you a question. When did the 'one shot. two kills' troll last complain about executions in saudi Arabia or the USA? Or the mossad death squads butchering scientists in Iraq, Syria and Iran? Oh, I forgot, the 'master race' is above the law.

Two depraved Middle East nations have absolute dominance in the USA, Israel and Saudi Arabia. Both created by the UK (in their modern forms) in the 20TH century. Saudi Arabia butchered an American journalist in full public view, and the 'one shot, two kills' trolls didn't even blink- so certain are they of their lobby power.

Now this troll will do his nut and try to get me banned- yawn. The real power lies in the hands of ordinary people. If you give in to the siren words of such idiots, you'll see the 'mistakes' of WW2 repeated all over again, but on a scale so massive the Human Race will never be the same.

Just go back to waht these *same* trolls did and said in the lead up to Tony Blair's invasion of Iraq. Every single word said by the trolls against Iran, they said against Iraq (and Iraq's case, Iraq was America's friend, and Saddam- who had the radical elements of Iraq fully under control- was begging on his knees to be allowed back into the fold).

But Israel wanted Iraq exterminated, so America, at the cost of *trillions* of dollars, destroyed Iraq- *all for Israel*. Now your troll wants Iran destroyed in the same way, and so do his fellows operating from their *very* well funded troll farms.

• LOL
Reactions: DeepEnigma