• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 Free xbox Live Arcade games with xbox purchase

Add this to some of the other deals you are seeing these days and the xbox 360 is getting to be a real good deal . .

Having a hard time with holiday gifts? Let us thank you for being an Xbox 360™ system owner with this helpful suggestion:

The gift of free Xbox Live® Arcade games with an Xbox 360 system purchase: It’s what they want, it shows you care, and it gives you more friends to play with! Plus it’s easy to give:

• Share the code: XBXNG104
• Show them where to buy their Xbox 360.
• Send them to www.xbox360nextgennow.com/register.
• School them in two free Xbox Live Arcade games.

Give your friends free games with their Xbox 360 system purchase this holiday season.

Online offer valid in the 50 United States, D.C., all U.S. military bases with valid APO/FPO bases.

Offer expires 1/15/2007.

The person redeeming this offer must purchase a new Xbox 360 system 11/15/2006 - 1/15/2007, establish a new Xbox Live Account, then register on the promotion web site on or before 1/15/2007. Hard drive, Passport account, and high speed Internet access required for Xbox Live account. See Xbox Live system requirements at www.xbox.com. Limit 1 offer submission per person. Xbox Live Arcade game tokens will be fulfilled through e-mail by February 15, 2007 and will be for games selected by Microsoft. Fulfillment requires a computer with e-mail and a valid email address.
Not combinable with other Microsoft® offers or rebates. Proof of purchase required.

All prices herein are Estimated Retail Prices. Actual retail prices may vary.

speculawyer said:
post your email

i got both... (different email accts)

the email which is registered to my gamertag got the one for 2 free games

2freexblahu5.jpg

3freexblaqy8.jpg

CaptainABAB

speculawyer said:
The person redeeming this offer must purchase a new Xbox 360 system 11/15/2006 - 1/15/2007, establish a new Xbox Live Account, ....

Man, I just got one on Sunday and I have an existing live acct from the old xbox .... still going to try though. I logged in for the first time last night. I wonder if they will require you to mail in copies of the receipt (lame).

Lhadatt

Speevy said:
So this doesn't affect long-time Xbox 360 owners?

The only one I want is Doom.
You must have bought your 360 between 11/15/06-1/15/07 and established a new XBL account after purchase. Reading comprehension FTW!

I fit these criteria even though I didn't know about the promo, as I happened to buy my 360 on 11/15 and established a new XBL account because my old one was canceled and I couldn't get MS support on the phone. $100 off a premium via Micro Center AND 4 XBL Arcade games! This 360 is truly blessed.

Lhadatt

darkbanjo said:
How do they know when I bought my Xbox? Stop stalking me MS.
Probably reports from retailers. They DO scan your serial number, you know? All Micro Center has to do is hit the "print serial number report for Microsoft" and mail it in.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I didn't get it...I guess the fact that I used my year old silver XBL account exempted me. But I did get a new X360

X26

Banned
I haven't registered my 360 yet, is going through this process the same as registering it or do you need to do that seperately?

Nameless

where/what is the Campaign Code?

Going to try and register my replacement i just recieved the other day.

edit nevermind

USC-fan

Banned
cool i just got mine. Too bad all these games suck.

Might trade some for a 48 hour live trial code when the C&C3 demo comes out. :)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Kbsmoker said:
cool i just got mine. Too bad all these games suck.

Might trade some for a 48 hour live trial code when the C&C3 demo comes out. :)

48 hour codes don't change your status to XBL Gold. It still considers you as a silver member

Top Bottom