• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 leaked Joker clips - major spoiler + gore

full

Yeah.. um

That was a pretty realistic gunshot scene

And

the way Joker nervously shakes his legs kind of unsure what to do next

I think people are gonna be disturbed and disgusted

People are gonna say things like "This is not the kind of movie we need right now"

This is not Heath Ledger oh he's clever and cool and crazy and fights batman xD

This is this crazy motherfucker is gone in the head and he's fully loaded

Last edited:
This is legit hardcore.

Man this is gonna be so jarring when Jared Leto also has to play Joker in the other film.

Last edited:
Joaquin's performance is godly, truly.

The way his voice breaks when he says "I'll tell you what you get!!"

The way he looks so lost and nervous when he realizes what he's done

Then he starts laughing, but we know it's just because of his mental condition

Then he gets up and fires another shot into Murray, once it hits, he points again then changes his mind

Then he nervously dances for about a second before approaching the camera

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Yeah.. um

That was a pretty realistic gunshot scene

And

the way Joker nervously shakes his legs kind of unsure what to do next

I think people are gonna be disturbed and disgusted

People are gonna say things like "This is not the kind of movie we need right now"

This is not Heath Ledger oh he's clever and cool and crazy and fights batman xD

This is this crazy motherfucker is gone in the head and he's fully loaded

He’s such a damned good actor.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
I'm going to reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy try hard to not watch these. The wait is killing me now. I didn't realize this movie was gory.

Fucking A. I knew that it was R rated but I like how the two trailers never really showed that, they made the movie look so tame/classic. Great job for editing team I guess to hide these gory scenes.

Last edited:
bro if someone takes there kids to this to see some heath ledger deadpool R high jinks lmao at their kids brains when they come out of the theater

I already told my kids they can't see this one, no worries. More for myself, the trailer made it look like there'd be no violence at all. Also, my kids haven't seen Deadpool either.

I let them play Gears though. I'm a bad dad.

PrCat88

Well, that was terrifying. Not just what The Joker does, but the way in which its portrayed. Do we consider this humanizing The Joker, or dehumanizing him?

Either way, what a disturbing take. Regardless if the film is R rated, expect to see some big outrage when this film hits theaters.

Edit: Oh, I get the joke now. "You get what you ****ing deserve!" Haha. Classic.

Last edited:

NikuNashi

The way he plays on the midget guys fear and makes a joke of it after doing such a violent killing is masterful, genuinely shocking and powerful. I can see from these two clips why oscars are being talked about.

Michele

you.
I clicked the link to second clip. Immediately regretted it, closed it as soon as I saw blood.

I really hate blood. No offense, just that I feel uncomfortable around these. Though I did notice that the were Italian subtitles in the two clips. Which makes me feel a bit appreciated of course, since I'm Italian.

Feels more like the Shining if Jonny became a Clown than an Origins movie.

Maybe that is what they are going for but it doesn't feel like Batman/Joker.

Last edited:

quickwhips

I still feel like this isn't a good movie about the joker. It doesn't look interesting to me at all. I hope their target audience likes it.

Top Bottom