• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 screen captures of The Order 1886 leaked! Video incoming?

Crazy%2BDog%2BWithout%2BHis%2BOwner.gif

Get hype. Unless it ends up being another video of the devs talking about the game.

They look like family. The three dudes are all similar in Height and facial features. Even the girl resembles them sort of. Are they brothers and sister?

They look like family. The three dudes are all similar in Height and facial features. Even the girl resembles them sort of. Are they brothers and sister?

Nope. They're all immortal dudes from different centuries I think, and the youngest one is French. Definitely not related.

Oops!! Fixed it, lol.

Actually, it came out wrong, lol. But 'ntkrnl' did say that MS will reveal their big guns for this year in either Feb or Mar.

Well, Forza Horizon was announced somewhere in Feb/March with a trailer, then coming down with gameplay + date at E3.

If the leaks are all true, I would expect a reveal for FH2 and maybe one of the Halo ports, with them removing the curtains at E3 as usual.

Getting ready for intense disappointment

Readying sorrow and dismay
UK's CM news might be this one. Don't get your hopes up. It was related to PS+.

https://twitter.com/FredDutton/status/430294991366156289
That means that the Italian tweets are for another time and not 2pm gmt

If that is the case and Shinobi said in a few weeks... Then likely the press will be invited this week...see some stuff... Leave with an embargo on which they can't say what they saw and in a few weeks the trailer goes up

Of course it could still be

Itisnothing.gif

Darkkn

I hope for the best, but fear that the game ends up being gearsy corridor crawl with neat setting. I really hope there is more to this game than chest high walls and shooting. Don't rush this Sony!

Wrynnax

Well, the shinobi tease will probably mean we'll see it in action at destination playstation in 2 weeks no? And if i remember correct, RAD was doing a presentation at GDC about the tech of the order? So they'll probably show it there as well, or maybe a more in depth one...
The upcoming announcement...no idea..maybe driveclub release date? Or just announcing basement crawl as ps+ game for march.

Eggbok

It would be so awesome if the gameplay demo started with a shorter version of the reveal trailer, And right as they get out the carriage it switches over a third person camera and they started playing.

But then again completely brand new footage is preferred!!

GeoramA

It would be so awesome if the gameplay demo started with a shorter version of the reveal trailer, And right as they get out the carriage it switches over a third person camera and they started playing.

But then again completely brand new footage is preferred!!
You just know there's going to be a teaser a few days before the actual footage. This industry is becoming so predictable :lol

watchdog

Even though those pics are dark and low quality I'm still totally hyped to see more. I hope the wait isn't that much longer for some new pics or video.

Quentyn

It 'possible that the press was invited to London to stat The Order 1886?

@Tanzen: In partenza per Londra, se qualcuno vuole ci sono oggi per un caffè. (at @aeroportidiroma w/ 26 others) http://t.co/s6LDK8Hv10
TheDesertFoxOne: @Tanzen Londra è il tuo #Destiny?
Tanzen: @TheDesertFoxOne no, è il mio Ordine.

translated the editor of a well-known Italian site responds to the boy who is leaving for London and suggests that the reason is The Order 1886

Shinobi can confirm?

He tweeted again and confirmed that he will see gameplay for the first time tomorrow.

Boke1879

With that tweet. I have full faith a gameplay video and trailer will be released this month. It has to. March in my opinion is just too damn crowded with all the high budget releases.

Feb in my opinion is perfect to show the game finally. It's a quiet month. The only thing new coming out is Outlast and Thief this month. They can release the videos on their youtube channel and the press will no doubt be reporting on it all day.

Quentyn

So when can we expect those previews to go up and the embargo lift? A month? I would imagine if there is a new trailer; it will be released to coincide with those previews.

A month is a bit too long. I think it is usually a week, two weeks at most.

Top Bottom