• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2 screen captures of The Order 1886 leaked! Video incoming?

watchdog

I really hope, at the very least, they release a 10-15 min video showing highlights of the 40 min presentation. But given how long it's been since we got any footage I'll take whatever I can get. ;)

In Ready at Dawn I trust! To those of you who think it's going to be just another third person shooter with no compelling story, go back and play through Ghost of Sparta or Chains of Olympus and then you would know that Ready at Dawn are completely capable of narrating a compelling story!

Shin-Ra

n1cvDhlHm0CaAtFR-Area.png

yesssssssssssss!
iysHyaM23w65h.gif

Hold your bowels, people.

Ishan

It's not gonna make it this year unfortunately

totally going to make it this year. I would be astounded if this game slipped to 2015. Only way its allowed to slip is uncharted and the new ssm ip hit this year .... and even then highly unlikely..

luca_29_bg

from twitter

TheOrder1886 has been showed in a huge and outstanding visual performance on PS4 in real time, no release date yet, at E32014 maybe

At least we'll get gameplay impression and previews now. So we'll have a better understanding if its more akin gears, or will there be some kind of exploration like tlou. How's the pacing of the game. Fast paced or slower. Etc

Top Bottom