• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

20 Minute Trump Press Conference AFTER Military Thanksgiving Video Chat

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007

I think people missed seeing this. Trump did a long impromptu press conference after the military thanksgiving video chats. Around 1:15 Mark

Edit: new direct link:

I think anyone who thinks this is “over” need to listen to what he says here.

He is calling out mass fraud. Stating state legislatures will likely have to change their elector votes. States Georgia will flip. Says he will not concede even after Dec 14 (regardless of House certification vote). Calls out foreign election interference. List goes on ...

Last edited:

hyperbertha

Nov 24, 2018
It's over dude :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
considering the entropy, i think trump should push for a 26 23 runoff victory

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
It will be sooner than that. We will know what's happening before Christmas.

i thought we would know before Dec 14 but it appears Trump is stating he won’t concede regardless of House certification.

I don’t know the law well enough ... Can certification be withdrawn if mass fraud was proven via these court cases? Regardless I think Trump uses the Executive Order on Foreign Election Interference before the 14th . He says right in the press conference there was foreign interference.

• LOL
Reactions: Haribokart
May 22, 2018
i thought we would know before Dec 14 but it appears Trump is stating he won’t concede regardless of House certification.

I don’t know the law well enough ... Can certification be withdrawn if mass fraud was proven via these court cases? Regardless I think Trump uses the Executive Order on Foreign Election Interference before the 14th . He says right in the press conference there was foreign interference.
Trump doesn't have to concede for Biden to take office. The moment everything is officially certified the person with the required number of votes wins. And right now that person is Biden. That's the end of the story. Trump can stamp his feet and refuse to admit he lost, but Biden would take office in January all the same.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
Trump doesn't have to concede for Biden to take office. The moment everything is certified the person with the required number of votes wins. And right now that person is Biden. That's the end of the story. Trump can stamp his feet and refuse to admit he lost, but Biden would take office in January all the same.
eh that's not really the point, it's more about holding firm amidst corruption

Last edited:
Reactions: Liberty4all

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
how about No and fuck off ? I have nothing to prove to communists. As I said before being RIGHT will be reward enough. Like my hero President Donald J Trump once said:

Excuses excuses. Be real you won't take the bit cuz you damn well know you're going to end up looking more of a fool than you already do. No real strength of conviction.

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
Excuses excuses. Be real you won't take the bit cuz you damn well know you're going to end up looking more of a fool than you already do. No real strength of conviction.

Sorry but aside from the fact i do not gamble period, I have nothing to prove to baiting communists. Being right will be enough satisfaction for me :) . And if YOU have ”real strength of conviction” it should be enough for you.

this attempt to shame is classic Mao struggle session garbage — like I said I have nothing to prove to garbage communists. Circle January 20th and we will revisit who was right and who was wrong.

Feb 3, 2015
"Asked if he would leave the White House if the college vote went against him, Trump said: “Certainly I will. And you know that. If they do, they made a mistake,” he said. "

The next two months will be interesting. This will be a fitting end to his presidency, running away like a fucking 4 year old. He truly is the most pathetic man on earth.

Last edited:

MastaKiiLA

Jun 11, 2020
"Don't talk to me that way. You're just a light weight. I'm the President of the United States. Don't ever talk that way to the President"

Trump putting these fuckers in their place.
If you really fit the role, you don't need to remind people. He didn't put anyone in their place. He just dodged another question, and flailed wildly with another one of his regurgitated insults. Unlike Trump, that reporter will still be in the White House next February. I wish a reporter who didn't care about their job just went scorched Earth on him, and fired back at him. He's a massive target, and there are so many different avenues to retaliate with. It's professionalism from journalists that keeps Trump from being publicly embarrassed every time he has one of these tirades.

The attacks always come from him. Being asked questions that every politician gets asked in these situations isn't license to throw your toys like a big baby. Then again, he's been having history's biggest sulk for the past 3 weeks, so expecting any better behavior would be the height of optimism. This guy was never fit for the job. Presidents grey noticeably during their terms, because the job is stressful, and demanding. Trump has lazed his way through what is thankfully his only term, and cant handle even softball questions from the Fox protectorate, much less legitimate questions from a less than sympathetic media. He should've just remained in hiding for the next 2 months, and hope that he never had to take another media question, because he's visibly frayed. He's not afraid of a disease that can kill you, and damn well almost killed him, but he's frightened of microphones and notepads. The death throes of this presidency have been worth the insufferable cruelty of the past 4 years. Like a cockroach after you've hit it with a blast of Raid.

Reactions: Phunkydiabetic