• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Don't Use Imgur

SimonM7

Ah shit, what am I doing? No one looks at 10 year old games :(

No, it's cool to see that the PC version seems solid. I've been meaning to get it on there for yonks.

No widescreen though? Dreamcast version had a proper widescreen/progressive scan mode. Weird that they'd omit that from the PC one.

Ciastek3214

No, it's cool to see that the PC version seems solid. I've been meaning to get it on there for yonks.

No widescreen though? Dreamcast version had a proper widescreen/progressive scan mode. Weird that they'd omit that from the PC one.

There most likely is, I just play on my CRT.

I think I found a way, I'll turn on my LCD monitor and post some HD sccreenshots tomorrow.

pcsx2-r53262012-08-165dsvp.jpg

pcsx2-r53262012-08-15ugs7k.jpg

Cade

Some more Fallout: New Vegas ENB (Trillville's config + Same-color lens flare)

screenshot317sul3.png

screenshot32dvuav.png

And is it just me or is FNV's in-game AA solution really hit-or-miss?

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Come on, man. If you're going to post old games (such as Rayman 2) at least get the aspect ratio correct. Stretched shots look awful.

Ciastek3214

curttard

Banned
Imo the first Soul Reaver has the best story, world, acting, and atmosphere of any game ever. It also had the best graphics on the Playstation (yes, better than MGS). And the gameplay was great too, fun combat (throwing guys onto wall spikes never got old, or impaling them with thrown torches) and great puzzles. Truly a pinnacle in gaming.

Top Bottom