• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2014 NBA Finals |OT| Some dude guarantees they will win it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pimpwerx

Wade needs to tear his ACL in one knee and his MCL in the other knee, and you know it, Pimpster.
You know when he's inducted into the Hall as the 2nd best SG of all time, you're gonna turn to your grandkids and tell them, "You know, grandpa was always a huge D. Wade fan when he played." You're grandkids are gonna look at you and say, "Yeah right, grandpa. Dad told us you were always a Wade hater." And their father?

Their father is me. PEACE.

You know when he's inducted into the Hall as the 2nd best SG of all time, you're gonna turn to your grandkids and tell them, "You know, grandpa was always a huge D. Wade fan when he played." You're grandkids are gonna look at you and say, "Yeah right, grandpa. Dad told us you were always a Wade hater." And their father?

Here's another one who needs to go to bed

jchap

Lebron just isn't an assassin like MJ or Kobe or even Durant. He may be a better all around player than Kobe or Durant but he seemingly can't turn on selfish mode where he shoots every time down the floor and takes over a game. It's pretty frustrating because I think he is talented enough to do it.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)

ibpBpRnnmgxBjr.gif

Squalor

Manu is on NBA TV (the channel).

What a huge redemption series and playoffs for him considering his Finals meltdown last year.

I hope you don't truly believe that

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that feels good :)

Always felt they would win today, once they turned the corner in this series they looked incredible. As long as they could keep LeBron at bay they could do it and they did :)

PBY

Banned
Sidebar- I think it was a great year for the NBA. Analysis of the sport continues to mature. Hopefully we get more zach lowes/THTV analytics based reactions instead of the screaming empty noise that pollutes espn largely.

otapnam

Lebron just isn't an assassin like MJ or Kobe or even Durant. He may be a better all around player than Kobe or Durant but he seemingly can't turn on selfish mode where he shoots every time down the floor and takes over a game. It's pretty frustrating because I think he is talented enough to do it.

pretty much this. some may say its cuz he'd rather get his teammates involved but in the playoffs theres no time for that when youre down

So what you're saying is he's your daddy?

Better than being a Kobe stan when he's not going to accomplish anything anymore.

You think you are blowing minds here pointing out that Kobe after 18 years in the league is not going to accomplish anything and is done? I've driving that train, buttertits. You must have me confused with someone else.

Squalor

lol @ Manu. "We're in the middle of the world cup. No one in Argentina cares"
LeBron, Riley and Carmelo Anthony exchanging money and soul, Wade with ice on his knees and an opt-out contract, Bosh hiding in the back, Drake trying to give LeBron a hug.

PopeReal

For you guys who keep posting his stat line, LeBron disappeared while the Spurs dug out of that hole and took the game over. When callenged most, he relented. It is ok to admit when great players get bested, some people get so defensive.

Wade hasn't even started that adaptation, and his IQ isn't even on the same planet as Kidd. Most players by that point have done something to ease into it, or they just disappear, see T-mac or Vince Carter, and yeah I know Vince is still kickin, but he hasn't been relevant in years.

:/ Vince Carter almost helped knock these spurs out in the 1st round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom