• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Hobonichi Techo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porcile

Mine took a business day after it arrived at my local Parcelforce depot. I paid it as soon as I got the letter and the package arrived the next day.

I got my first Hobonichi Techo on Monday. The English one, and just the black cover in the "Colors" series.

The 16th of December is too far away.

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
I still haven't received any notice for mine... I guess it'll come with the Mother 2 cast cover? :(

norm9

I should order the 2016. Been neglecting my 2015 for a week or two since I've been using my Midori passport. Need to find a way for the two to coexist.

Bagels

You got Moxie, kid!
Jetpens just announced they will be carrying the 2016 Techo. Limited case selection, but planner and case is $47 with free (US) shipping.

I'm finally starting the 2016 thread.

driph

Neo Member
Finally ordered our 2016s! I'm keeping my Onett cover from last year, and my girlfriend is replacing her black cover with a Saturn Valley. It's back in stock, but not shipping until mid-December.

Porcile

I got the Mother 2 Cast cover today. Now I have the problem of having no idea what cover to use.

Onett, Saturn Valley or Cast?...

I got the Mother 2 Cast cover today. Now I have the problem of having no idea what cover to use.

Onett, Saturn Valley or Cast?...
Onett is the correct answer. :)

I would have gone with that if they were still available, instead of the basic black one I went with.

Prax

I got mine today with English version and Saturn cover! :DDD
And no customs fees!! The cherry on top!

Can't wait to use it and organize my misplaced life. lol

Kuro

Just ordered a Cousin with blue silicon case. Would have really liked that A6 Custard cover in A5. Will have to wait until some time in December because I ordered the Mother Cast cover with the order as a present.

driph

Neo Member
Just ordered a Cousin with blue silicon case. Would have really liked that A6 Custard cover in A5. Will have to wait until some time in December because I ordered the Mother Cast cover with the order as a present.

Let us know what you think of the silicon!

Got this from the post office today

k0YUom5.jpg

xkWRN4i.jpg

LgBrPXx.jpg

y5r83tK.jpg

N0Vnctv.jpg

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I got mine today with English version and Saturn cover! :DDD
And no customs fees!! The cherry on top!

Can't wait to use it and organize my misplaced life. lol
Promise to follow your lists from now on! You have a book worthy of them now.

driph

Neo Member
My account was charged today for the order, that's almost as good as receiving it!

(unfortunately Saturn Valley cover won't be shipping till Dec)

Dennis

Banned
Received my Japanese 2016 Hobonichi Cousin and English 2016 Hobonichi Planner today.

Ready for the new year!

pronk420

I was thinking of picking up a new cover this year but none of the new Cousin ones are particularly nice (except for the really expensive ones).

The Weeks planners with the artwork on the front look really cool, I think I need the space of a planner though.

Anyone looking for an A6 2016 English version? I have a second brand new copy that I was going to give as a gift but decided on something else. Would just charge you what I paid with shipping and ship it via priority mail.

I just ordered two originals for the wife and me! My 2015 hobonichi techno has been a great friend this year so I'm looking forward to another year of writing down memories.

We didn't get new cases. We both like the cases we have now.

Kuro

Blue silicon cover and Cousin arrived. I feel like an idiot but I don't know how to get the techo in the cover lol. Also really like the cover. It feels very smooth and the color is a nice navy.

Edit: nvm got it

I just ordered two originals for the wife and me! My 2015 hobonichi techno has been a great friend this year so I'm looking forward to another year of writing down memories.

We didn't get new cases. We both like the cases we have now.
Yeah, I also like mine and I will continue using it. Also, there are no worthwhile cases for this year imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom