• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

not tried 4k downsampling on MP3 yet but boy does it look and play good already

maxpayne32015-01-0122m8ssc.png

Spazznid

This is the Spirit that whispers orders in your ear as you adventure through the lands of Black Desert. I can't read Korean, so I have no idea what he says, but he couldn't possibly be evil... right?

15982924160_fc12d18de7_o.png

Here's an Alternate version.

15982924100_b27299cf54_o.png

You might not be able to see it in the downsampled picture, but this player made thier pupils look like the Biohazard symbol.

Spazznid

Whilst fishing, I saw a boat arrive at the nearby docks in the Northern fishing village. I hopped aboard thinking it was a player, and they'd take me to a good fishing spot if they were nice. Instead the ship turned out to be a ferry, one of two actually, that make round trips to and from an island to the north. It's a good 7-10 minute trip, and the Island is huge. I ended up completely circling the place for 30 minutes. Lots of hidden caves.

16168365031_13e5f75bb8_o.png

15984188849_0027c635f9_o.png

Not the best LoD to sook at with a low FoV, but you get a small sense of the group of islands around this place.

Spazznid

I FINALLY managed to catch a female horse, and it happened to be one of the rare wild breeds! This particular beauty was roaming around on top of a mountain near the starting village. It actually looks really cool up there, with the grass and trees and bushes all blowing in the wind. This one put up a fight, but I eventually tamed her. Gonna mate her with my first horse. I called her Frejya.

15982806538_74312206da_o.png

16170247975_454bdbd1f2_o.png

Also, I just noticed a lot of my shots have FPS counters in them... This is due to ReShade not playing nicely with Fraps. I have to use its built-in screenshot function which is also the same button as the in-game screenshot hotkey, resulting in a PNG and a BMP being made in two places at once. This is why it says 1-3 fps, the game stutters when I take shots with those. Gonna remove the counter now.

BraXzy

Some shots in this thread are beautiful, keep 'em coming! Please put game titles on though, some I'm not sure what they are :3

Reven

15984821178_f216c7d53b_o.jpg
16170384101_0410be7a48_o.jpg

Been thoroughly enjoying this game. Can't get it to downsample using just custom resolutions, still need to try something like GeDoSaTo.

Also whats the best way to share pictures from Flickr, I'm not too familiar with it despite having an account for years?

Top Bottom