• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 PC Screenshot Thread of the Only Place Where Compression Isn't

starcitizen_2015_01_2lda0a.png

starcitizen_2015_01_2i3b3z.png

16170216578_2a157ed2e0_o.jpg

[nope]I'm uploading the original 16K x 16K, 234 megapixel (!) image as I'm writing this, in case anyone, for some reason, wants the original version.[/nope]

Can't seem to get it uploaded to any image site without it being rejected due to the file size. If anyone wants the original image, PM me - until then, it'll have to just sit on my hard drive.

PhilGPT

What mod is the armor from? (it's a mod, right?)

Fired up Skyrim after months of not touching it, but I believe the armor is Ebony Armor from "aMidianBorn Book of Silence" and mask is Tribunal Mask Ebony (either from "Immersive Armors" or "Tribunal Robes and Masks")

robgrab

I would totally play this game if I could get more than ~20fps. This is the only game that brings my machine to it's knees for some reason and I'm only running at 1080p. That demo they released convinced me to wait until the next hardware cycle.

antitrop

I would totally play this game if I could get more than ~20fps. This is the only game that brings my machine to it's knees for some reason and I'm only running at 1080p. That demo they released convinced me to wait until the next hardware cycle.
It's a great game and the demo is two of the worst chapters in the entire game. Chapter 3 is where shit starts kickin' off and that's where the demo ends.

Shumafuk

16356218605_cf00e1559b_o.jpg

There's a certain atmosphere in Morrowind that simply cannot be portrayed in screenshots, but good god, between the updated graphics and the game's fantastic design, it's one of the most immersive experiences out there.

If you have not done it yet, you should take a look on this video (if you want better quality, check link in video description). Hope you like it ;)

lol nah it's all in game.
Just screwing around using DBZ playermodels and some other mods.
Heres a video if you don't believe me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu45fRIphKk

Heh. I believed it was in-game. It's just in those screenshots, the character models seemed to clash with the environment. Like the in-game lighting had no affect on their shading, causing them to look superimposed.

People mod the strangest things in Skyrim xD

The banding I get in Alien Isolation is nuts. ReShade grain deals with it nicely though. I haven't gotten around to taking screenshots for serious yet. I'm not sure I could really capture anything interesting in this game truthfully. I just don't enjoy playing it.

16333714816_be21585f46_o.jpg

16359685075_7675038b2a_o.jpg

ReShade comparison for that first shot showing the banding differences.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
16170216578_2a157ed2e0_o.jpg

[nope]I'm uploading the original 16K x 16K, 234 megapixel (!) image as I'm writing this, in case anyone, for some reason, wants the original version.[/nope]

Can't seem to get it uploaded to any image site without it being rejected due to the file size. If anyone wants the original image, PM me - until then, it'll have to just sit on my hard drive.

Sta.sh should work. I remember it was the place where I jokingly uploaded something like a 10000x10000 file as a goof and it took.

So... going to be replaying this game again. This is just testing some stuff after creating a better free camera for the game. Works during cut scenes, so finally I can play round with interesting compositions during the best looking parts of the game :)

Also, combining the SetRes command with GeDoSaTo means easy swapping between various aspect ratios.

15741460983_51cf52e78b_o.jpg

robgrab

Psychonauts + ReShade

Amazing what a little SSAO and DoF can do to an old game. I apologize in advance for the HUD. I don't know how to disable it.

15739085114_4ae4f7c87d_o_d.png

15739085204_92aeb38c93_o_d.png

Seyavesh

ended up redoing an old screenshot of mine since better textures for chris got released a lil while ago and that always bugged me about it

31mb.jpg

41mb.jpg

If you have not done it yet, you should take a look on this video (if you want better quality, check link in video description). Hope you like it ;)

Oh wow, that's absolutely beautiful. I've watched it twice now, and for some reason the music at the end of it almost brings me to tears - 8:14 hit me like a train. Are you planning on making more videos like that?

Shumafuk

Oh wow, that's absolutely beautiful. I've watched it twice now, and for some reason the music at the end of it almost brings me to tears - 8:14 hit me like a train. Are you planning on making more videos like that?

Definitely! I would like to map all regions of Vvardenfell like this, but the lack of time is killing me now. But I really enjoyed making video like that, so it one of top priories to create something in my free time=) Thanks btw!

Thorgal

So... going to be replaying this game again. This is just testing some stuff after creating a better free camera for the game. Works during cut scenes, so finally I can play round with interesting compositions during the best looking parts of the game :)

Also, combining the SetRes command with GeDoSaTo means easy swapping between various aspect ratios.

15741460983_51cf52e78b_o.jpg

Is there a public release of this new version ?

I was gonna use it during my playthrough but the old file no longer works .

Is there a public release of this new version ?

I was gonna use it during my playthrough but the old file no longer works .

There will be when I finally put the guide together. There's a few parts to it.

The camera only works when the game is paused, and you need to use the keyboard to rotate it (since pausing locks up the mouse). But at least now I can tilt it.

Few more quick shots I grabbed while messing with it last night.

16363620561_425b971f66_o.jpg

Top Bottom