• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

Squarehard

Positive Buyer Feedback for Earthbound64
Quick and easy transaction. Nice person to work with.

Positive Buyer Feedback for Mrmask
Very responsive, and easy to work with. Great!

Positive Buyer Feedback for ThisOne
Pleasant transaction, and smooth. Great!

Positive Buyer feedback for Calvinpewpewpew

Positive Buyer feedback for Draginite

Positive Buyer feedback for nextgeneration

Positive Buyer feedback for deadfolk

All purchased varying amounts of gaming currency and all were pleasant transactions. Thanks!

dcassell

Banned
Positive buyer feedback for CatPee.

Positive buyer feedback for DeathGlobe.

Both bought some games off of me. Quick payment; no issues! Sorry it took me so long to leave feedback.

Positive Seller Feedback for Lockjaw333

I honestly cannot do Lockjaw333 justice in my praise.

I ordered a keyboard and mouse from Lockjaw for my son.

Sent the money and was in constant contact with Lockjaw.

Then, Lockjaw sent me a messaging detailing an issue they had discovered with the keyboard when giving it one last look.

Gave me a multitude of options, one of which was to refund the money AND give me a coupon they were given by Corsair for 20% off their online store.

Then they went through the trouble of actually looking up the model of keyboard we were originally buying from them, looked at the estimated shipping costs, what the cost would be after the coupon, and then gave me that info.

Well, our Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse came in today (they graciously paid extra so my son could have it on Saturday which USPS dropped the ball on) and this thing is immaculate.

Exactly as advertised.

I would buy anything Lockjaw333 is selling in complete confidence.

Do not hesitate to buy from this seller.

Sorry for the long post but they needed to recognized for their immeasurable kindness.

Thanks again!

Top Bottom