• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 B/S/T Feedback Thread | Read the OP, and Prepare to Feedback

mace999

Neo Member
Positive Seller Feedback for Lunaniem

PSN cards at 20% discount can't be beat, and very fast delivery too, highly recommended

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Very Positive Seller Feedback for Neifirst.

He sold me an NES Classic at a fair cost below eBay's going rate. Communication was good, and shipping was EXCELLENT. Super fast and it arrived in great condition. Device was like-new. Thanks!

PhatStarr

Positive Seller Feedback for gaspard

Positive Seller Feedback for lemstar

Positive Seller Feedback for pathless cookies

Positive Seller Feedback for didamangi

Positive Seller Feedback for silfolion

Positive Seller Feedback for got the shakes

Positive Seller Feedback for valentine71

Airbar

Neo Member
Neutral Seller Feedback for BernardoOne

I'm trying to buy Tekken 7 off of him. Already paid for it and up until the payment he has been very quick to respond. Now after I have paid there's no communication at all, even though he seems to browse NeoGaf the whole time. It's been a few hours now and I know that isn't a long time yet, but he doesn't even reply if he received the money without problems. Like dude, don't offer goods for sale if you can't provide them or at least inform your buyers that there might be a delay.
I fucking hate myself for not checking the feedback list beforehand :(

Edit: In the end he came on through with the key. The whole process still left a sour taste in my mouth.

NewDust

Positive seller feedback for Hoho for breakfast

Bought another 2 PSN cards (God help me). Couldn't be any more straightforward. Thanks again!

Top Bottom