• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 List of Worst Traffic Jam in the World. Bangkok wins again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be able to deal with 30+ minutes of driving just to work yet alone hours. Either find a place close to work or work at a place close to home.

My mom tells me people run over each other all the time in Thailand. Traffic is just bad overall yet alone during rush hours. And road rage is worse than in the U.S.

I'm sure it happens, but I've never seen it, at least in the city. Certainly not "all the time".

Ashhong

How on earth Australia didn't make the list just shows how FUCKED the rest of you are, cos it's fukking horrible here.

If I was president/prime minister* my number one policy is: cars are only for people who are 1) Disabled or Old, 2) Need it for their job, or 3) Have children.
Everyone else, motorcycles or scooters only. Oh you can't get all your groceries home? Get them delivered - helping build jobs.
Traffic problem fixed.

I'm not sure how serious you are but this is fucking stupid lol

And LA is the worst city in the US...figures. I hate driving in LA with a passion

Rorschach

Damn straight. I went from Redlands to UCLA two days a week, and it was at least 3 hours each way. Never again.

That's rough. I did the SFV to UCLA commute and I thought that was pretty painful.

Did over a year of it using public transportation. Heard they're adding an extension from the Wilsher/Western stop in the future. Better than the Rapids... which was better than the regular buses. Public transportation is actually coming along despite everyone thinking it hasn't changed. Hopefully, the next generation won't know the woes of the recent past.

That's rough. I did the SFV to UCLA commute and I thought that was pretty painful.

Did over a year of it using public transportation. Heard they're adding an extension from the Wilsher/Western stop in the future. Better than the Rapids... which was better than the regular buses. Public transportation is actually coming along despite everyone thinking it hasn't changed. Hopefully, the next generation won't know the woes of the recent past.

I did Long Beach to Sherman Oaks with public transportation and it took me like 3 hours. Never again - just sucked it up and drove the hour and 15 minutes.

edbrat

Bullshit list.

No M25.

Can't take that seriously.

Seriously M25 / London / UK jams in general don't have shit on that list, Chinese cities / Jakarta / LA jams are ridiculous, neverending and constant. You just have to assume it takes freaking ages to drive anywhere and leave for airports stupidly early / take the train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom