• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2018 Console Screenshot Thread (READ RULES IN OP!)

emazliyah

Neo Member
VCUMro3.jpg

itTMjTS.jpg

3IdGrAQ.jpg

Cryu

Neo Member
God of War - PS4Pro - Photo Mode

BERSERKERS

THROW AND CATCH

I'm new here, so hi everybody! :)
I've been studying and practicing virtual photography for the past year in order to achieve the most professional results possible even with console photo modes. I see I can only post 2 pics x2 posts here, so if you're interested in seeing more of my works I'll leave here my Flickr and IG:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cristianobonora/
@verticalgamingphotography

Last edited:

Cryu

Neo Member

Now two vertical pics, definitely my favourite way of shooting :)

KONG VS GOD

BLACK AND WHITE MAGICIAN

Cryu

Neo Member
Very competent pics Ame! (y)
Do you have a flickr or similar account where I can see more pics of yours?

Caayn

Forza Motorsport 7 (XB1X) / The Elder Scrolls Online (XB1X)

forza7caayn45nqrs.jpg

tesocaayn43jjy7.jpg

It's been a while since I last posted here.

Baro

Neo Member

BERSERKERS

THROW AND CATCH

I'm new here, so hi everybody! :)
I've been studying and practicing virtual photography for the past year in order to achieve the most professional results possible even with console photo modes. I see I can only post 2 pics x2 posts here, so if you're interested in seeing more of my works I'll leave here my Flickr and IG:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cristianobonora/
@verticalgamingphotography

WOW!! Impressive work in that flickr. Every picture is unique and awesome. Congrats!

Caayn

Monster Hunter World (XB1X)

mhwcaayn1ffeyn.png
mhwcaayn2d3icf.png

The Behemoth is one tough son of a bitch. Fought it many times, didn't manage to strike one win against it. One time we almost had it, or at least I think, after 20 mins only to have two party members wiped out in one single attack resulting in us losing the battle :(

Top Bottom